Acorn Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Acorn Protect
Telephone
Read Acorn Protect Reviews
I was dealing with someone called Jack and I can’t thank him enough for helping me to get my insurance sorted so easily. Everything was really hard to understand at the beginning but he made sure to break everything down and went over things as many time as I needed as I am really new to all of this.
Sales Advisor i spoke to Josh was brilliant, he answered all questions i asked promptly and did not rush through anything even though it was past 9pm
Had a call with Amy and she was brilliant helped through it all
When trying to organise and get insured, I had a lot of helpful and clear help from a lad called Jack who helped make it much easier than I anticipated.
My experience today went so well. Amy helped and explained everything in a lot of detail and answered all of my questions. Really pleased!
The service was really helpful....
Would definitely recommend....
I spoke to Amy on the phone, she was very thorough and very helpful for getting me my insurance.
Very patient and extremely kind and friendly to speak to. Amy was excellent and I’m very pleased with the service I received.
VERY GOOD!!!
Helped me with everything I need to know, and was very polite !
The man I spoke to on the phone was very patient and clear. The phone did cut off due to signal on my end but he immediately called me back and went through the necessary security to continue the process. Unfortunately cannot remember the name but was really helpful!
Very good customer service, thorough and concise
Lad who served me was good as gold
Brilliant help by Amy very happy at first.
Amy was a brilliant operator and clearly explained everything for me.
The customer service advisor who helped me buy the quote was very helpful.
Really friendly and helpful. Was able to answer all my questions.
Great customer service from Becky she really helped me out with all my questions today👍 You’ve got a great one on your team
I spoke to amy from acorn protect and she was wonderfull she help me and got be a good deal.
I am really happy with my coustomer service
Can not remember the name of the man I spoke to sorry, but he was so helpful in the two occasions I spoke to him on separate days and really helped me find the most suitable policy for me after being in such a panic and asking him the same questions multiple times to make sure everything was correct. Thank you so much.
Acorn Protect is rated 4.53 based on 77 reviews