Acorn Protect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Acorn Protect
Telephone
"Jordan was very patient and very polite and helpful whist dealing with me and my mother."
"Jordan was very helpful as she gave me clear, straight forward and useful information"
"Very straight fowrwad and gives clear and useful information."
"Mikey delivered excellent level of service."
"Spoke on the phone with a man called Alex and he was brilliant, fantastic in fact, he was very helpful, helped with all my questions, was very polite, didn’t rush threw anything took his time threw it all and was a pleasure speaking to him :D"
"After passing my test I have struggled to find affordable car insurance. I completed a quote online which was quick and easy. I called like it stated on the website, a lady answered and explained how it works on a call back scheme. I was happy as it was within around 1 hour maximum. The lady named Amy was reassuring, polite and was outstanding with her customer service skills. After this call it’s made me feel happier about my policy as being a young, first time driver it was confusing about how the Insurance works however, Amy explained everything and overall I’m pleased and would recommend in the future."
"Very polite and answered all questions. Super helpful"
"Very easy process, speaker was clear and asked regularly if I had any queries to stop any discrepancies in knowledge"
"Very good service and patient too. I can’t complain about anything"
"Excellent & extremely helpful customer service."
"Jordan helped walk me through everything on my policy and was super helpful!! Highly recommend Acorn"
"Brilliant service"
"GREAT CHAP"
"Sam was extremely helpful, spoke me through everything very well and definitely persuaded me to go with Acorn for my first insurance policy."
"The guy that delt with my enquirey was great, answered all questions i asked was very patient with me explained everything fully to me couldn’t have been more helpful for me and explained if i have any worries or questions no matter how big or small he said to ring straight away, would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Great customer service. Very knowledgeable and made sure I fully understood what the terms we're, continually checking. Many thanks"
Hi Alex,

The Acorn Protect Team
"Excellent service from the advisor today . Very clear helpful and patient this man should have a extra days holiday . Top bloke . Regards Sirahge"
Hi Sirahge,

The Acorn Protect Team
"Customer service representative was very informative and helped me understand all the benefits of the policy"
Hi Frazer,