Acorn Protect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Acorn Protect
Telephone
"Very good service Thanks Jack"
"I was dealing with someone called Jack and I can’t thank him enough for helping me to get my insurance sorted so easily. Everything was really hard to understand at the beginning but he made sure to break everything down and went over things as many time as I needed as I am really new to all of this."
"Sales Advisor i spoke to Josh was brilliant, he answered all questions i asked promptly and did not rush through anything even though it was past 9pm"
"Had a call with Amy and she was brilliant helped through it all"
"My experience today went so well. Amy helped and explained everything in a lot of detail and answered all of my questions. Really pleased!"
"I spoke to Amy on the phone, she was very thorough and very helpful for getting me my insurance."
"VERY GOOD!!!"
"Helped me with everything I need to know, and was very polite !"
"The man I spoke to on the phone was very patient and clear. The phone did cut off due to signal on my end but he immediately called me back and went through the necessary security to continue the process. Unfortunately cannot remember the name but was really helpful!"
"Very good customer service, thorough and concise"
"Brilliant help by Amy very happy at first."
"Amy was a brilliant operator and clearly explained everything for me."
"The customer service advisor who helped me buy the quote was very helpful."
"Really friendly and helpful. Was able to answer all my questions."
"Great customer service from Becky she really helped me out with all my questions today👍 You’ve got a great one on your team"
"I spoke to amy from acorn protect and she was wonderfull she help me and got be a good deal. I am really happy with my coustomer service"
"Can not remember the name of the man I spoke to sorry, but he was so helpful in the two occasions I spoke to him on separate days and really helped me find the most suitable policy for me after being in such a panic and asking him the same questions multiple times to make sure everything was correct. Thank you so much."
"Very helpful over the phone and great reasonable price compared to other insurance quotes I was getting."
"Very simple and easy process, answered any questions correctly and made it very easy to get insured"
"It was really well explained"
Acorn Protect is rated 4.91 based on 58 reviews