Acorn Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Acorn Protect
Telephone
Read Acorn Protect Reviews
Amazing customer service, Amy has been the best customer assistant I have spoken to
Took my new policy out with Acorn Protect this month. Spoke to Aimee, was very friendly and very very helpful, managed to get a me a good price. Would definitely recommend Acorn Protect, great service and great staff. Special thanks to Aimee.
Amy helped me to insure my car today and was very helpful pleasant and made things simple for myself and put me at ease thank you so much amy
Amy was extremely helpful over the phone, applying necessary changes to the policy seamlessly, and providing excellent explanation and customer service skills.
The process to gain insurance was very good. Speedy fitting of the telematics device. However no communication about how and when I can view the data. Help!
I’m very happy with the insurance , is just I don’t receive any feedback of how I am driving because I have a black box and also I don’t see how many miles I go per month.
Just recently insurance myself with acorn insurance and 100% were fantastic over the phone, Amy was a credit to speak to and I can say must be a credit to the team, she helped me all the way through setting up the insurance policy and was just all around helpful and great to talk to. Would highly recommend acorn insurance as it goes so far, hope the rest of the year will keep me just as happy with them. Thanks Reece.
Amy was very thorough and handled the call in a friendly and professional manner
She was very patient, very friendly, and very understanding was able to answer all the questions I had for me to understand the terms of the contract, definitely recommend.
Jack was very helpful and gave me the best price
Very good service

Thanks
Jack
I was dealing with someone called Jack and I can’t thank him enough for helping me to get my insurance sorted so easily. Everything was really hard to understand at the beginning but he made sure to break everything down and went over things as many time as I needed as I am really new to all of this.
Sales Advisor i spoke to Josh was brilliant, he answered all questions i asked promptly and did not rush through anything even though it was past 9pm
Had a call with Amy and she was brilliant helped through it all
My experience today went so well. Amy helped and explained everything in a lot of detail and answered all of my questions. Really pleased!
I spoke to Amy on the phone, she was very thorough and very helpful for getting me my insurance.
VERY GOOD!!!
Helped me with everything I need to know, and was very polite !
The man I spoke to on the phone was very patient and clear. The phone did cut off due to signal on my end but he immediately called me back and went through the necessary security to continue the process. Unfortunately cannot remember the name but was really helpful!
Acorn Protect is rated 4.58 based on 76 reviews