Acorn Protect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Acorn Protect
Telephone
"Amazing customer service. Made everything clear, if I had a problem."
"Great help much appreciated, good quote compared to many others and very easily sorted."
"I started my first ever insurance, with my first car and I had a phone call with Becky she was really polite, really helpful, and explained everything in full detail and didn’t hesitate to answer any questions I had"
"I was speaking to Becky and she was very helpful and made everything clear to my understanding, great customer service."
"Great help"
"Very nice customer services"
"The advisor I had Amy was amazing. Extremely polite and professional and was very patient. Could not fault her at all and no possible ways my 1 hour phone call to get a quote could of been improved. Based on this experience and the price I got I would highly recommend the company to friends and family."
"Excellent service thanks to Mickey for all your help"
"‘Mike’ was great help!"
"Jordan was so helpful and absolutely brilliant in helping me with my first car insurance"
"Jordan was very patient and very polite and helpful whist dealing with me and my mother."
"Jordan was very helpful as she gave me clear, straight forward and useful information"
"Very straight fowrwad and gives clear and useful information."
"Mikey delivered excellent level of service."
"Spoke on the phone with a man called Alex and he was brilliant, fantastic in fact, he was very helpful, helped with all my questions, was very polite, didn’t rush threw anything took his time threw it all and was a pleasure speaking to him :D"
"After passing my test I have struggled to find affordable car insurance. I completed a quote online which was quick and easy. I called like it stated on the website, a lady answered and explained how it works on a call back scheme. I was happy as it was within around 1 hour maximum. The lady named Amy was reassuring, polite and was outstanding with her customer service skills. After this call it’s made me feel happier about my policy as being a young, first time driver it was confusing about how the Insurance works however, Amy explained everything and overall I’m pleased and would recommend in the future."
"Very polite and answered all questions. Super helpful"
"Very easy process, speaker was clear and asked regularly if I had any queries to stop any discrepancies in knowledge"
"Very good service and patient too. I can’t complain about anything"
"Excellent & extremely helpful customer service."
Acorn Protect is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews