Acorn Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Acorn Protect
Telephone
Read Acorn Protect Reviews
Amazing customer service, Amy has been the best customer assistant I have spoken to
I need you to contact me as I told you I wasn’t renewing with you over a month ago as I found another company cheaper and I’ve had an email from you saying I’ve renewed with you this is a joke
Would not recommend
Ive been given a policy I don't not except I have been trying to call u guys but no one is getting back to me
Ref: HAVTD209624

Dear Sirs,

I have been trying to contact you for 7 days now to no avail, I have been on hold for hours on end

I have emailed the customer chat and that has been useless also

I wish to suspend my renewal and no longer wish to proceed for a new year of insurance

I have received a competitive quote from Aviva thanks

If you need to speak to me, I am available on 07886451674

Regards

Luke Preen
Terrible company
Dreadful person on the phone had bad attitude and cut us off. Never had such bad service in my life
I agreed to continue with my renewal offer. realised my payment had not been requested from my account and realised my insurance was not renewed and I have drove for 10 days uninsured which could have cost me my career if I was stopped by the police and recieved points on my licence.
Took my new policy out with Acorn Protect this month. Spoke to Aimee, was very friendly and very very helpful, managed to get a me a good price. Would definitely recommend Acorn Protect, great service and great staff. Special thanks to Aimee.
Amy helped me to insure my car today and was very helpful pleasant and made things simple for myself and put me at ease thank you so much amy
Amy was extremely helpful over the phone, applying necessary changes to the policy seamlessly, and providing excellent explanation and customer service skills.
The process to gain insurance was very good. Speedy fitting of the telematics device. However no communication about how and when I can view the data. Help!
I’m very happy with the insurance , is just I don’t receive any feedback of how I am driving because I have a black box and also I don’t see how many miles I go per month.
Just recently insurance myself with acorn insurance and 100% were fantastic over the phone, Amy was a credit to speak to and I can say must be a credit to the team, she helped me all the way through setting up the insurance policy and was just all around helpful and great to talk to. Would highly recommend acorn insurance as it goes so far, hope the rest of the year will keep me just as happy with them. Thanks Reece.
Amy was very thorough and handled the call in a friendly and professional manner
She was very patient, very friendly, and very understanding was able to answer all the questions I had for me to understand the terms of the contract, definitely recommend.
Jack was very helpful and gave me the best price
Very good service

Thanks
Jack
I was dealing with someone called Jack and I can’t thank him enough for helping me to get my insurance sorted so easily. Everything was really hard to understand at the beginning but he made sure to break everything down and went over things as many time as I needed as I am really new to all of this.
Acorn Protect is rated 4.58 based on 76 reviews