ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was very impressed with the service received, which was courteous, thorough and respectful resulting in a successful claim.
Whilst my claim was being pursued i received regular updates and felt informed by ACL of developments and related matters in a personable way- which is not easy to find in the claims industry.
I have no reservations in using this service again if the need arises or recommending ACL, wishing the ACL Team continued success.
Philip M
Really great service. Just spoke the honest truth about the situation but really helpful. Can't thank these guys enough for the help. I'm lucky I came across the site because I had lost all hope. All I can say is just give them a call you have nothing to loose.
Fantastic friendly and very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone.
Our case was assessed at no cost to us.Unfortunately our complaint was deemed out of time, this was due to the negligence of another company. If only we'd known about ACL sooner. Very professional, extremely helpful and very sympathetic to our situation. Can't praise them enough and can't stress enough the importance of getting the best help as soon as possible.
Absolutely amazed at how easy the whole process was. Cordula kept me informed by Email and phone every step of the way. I received alot more than expected and straight to my bank. I would highly recommend Cordula and ACL Consultancy to anyone.

Regards Shaun
I made an investment and I was going to lose my money due to the company going bankrupt, fortunately I contacted ACL Consultancy who listened to me and took on my case and fought diligently on my behalf and managed to recover a substantial amount of compensation. I always found them to be friendly, honest and very approachable and I can't thank them or recommend them highly enough.
Thoroughness, reliability and professionalism impressed me most.
Resolved my issue in an efficient and prodessional manner
We contracted ACL to help us and gave them some basic information - and left them to it! They did all the work with minimal input from us, provided us with regular updates and secured the maximum amount of payout we were entitled to. Considering we were ready to give up ourselves we are extremely pleased. We would never have got this compensation on our own.
My claims advisor successfully claimed back a considerable amount money (max amount fsca) under the ruling of Misselling a product.
Her due diligence and professional conduct was admirable to say the least.
She advised me at the beginning the time scale it would take and she was absolutely correct to the day.
Brilliant
Very helpful in every way, quick response. I highly recommend this company.
Consistently professional but friendly service. Kept informed throughout the process and received excellent support. The consultant went out of her way to dothe best she could to obtain a positive outcome. Communications were clear and regular. She was reassuring, honest and provided clear explanations on what was taking place and what could be expected. This significantly reduced my levels of anxiety in what was a complex issue. Without this support I could not have achieved the desired outcomes.
ACL helped us get our money refunded. Cordula was great she was very professional and the whole process was stress free from start to finish.
Looking after the case and updated me on a very regular basis
A close friend had been dealing with his personal case manager successfully for some time, availing himself of the services that she was offering.
On his strong recommendation I too engaged her in order to assist me with some pension & other investment issues that had arisen. In addition I passed on her details to other colleagues who were experiencing similar concerns & they too have used her services successfully.
I had a trusted financial advisor dealing with all my affairs who I thought was had my best interests in the forefront of his recommendations. So I followed them expecting that my IFA had done his due diligence when making investment recommendations.
When more than one of the investments started to develop problems for different reasons he did nothing to attempt or was not able to remedy the situation.
Had I left the situation any longer I would have lost even more as well as possibly all the original investment not just the lack of potential growth.
Throughout these past 5+ years I have found Cordula to be most professional at all times often going above & beyond what I would have expected.
They were clear and concise from the outset,Cordula was a pleasure to deal with and the whole process was smooth and stressfree.
I received my compensation thanks to the hard work from Cordula. Cordula always had time to talk to me and explain through out the claim what was happening.
We were pleased with regular communication and feedback. They provided most answers to our questions and given us right direction/matter of opinion. We also please with speed of responses and clarifications. We must appreciate their help with postage and copying of all documents.
we are very pleased with the outcome and recommend their services.
Having used ACl over many years, i am glad to say they have never let me down.

They have in depth knowledge and experience on many financial matters, and once they get there teeth into something never let go or give up with out a fight.

Happy to recommend as they keep you updated all through the various processes, and in my case gave me hope and results.

I have complete trust in ACl with the way they go about getting answers to your questions, and achieving closure on complex financial problems that need to be resolved
£44,675:45 in the bank