Academy Of Freelance Makeup Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Academy Of Freelance Makeup

+442074344488

info@aofmakeup.com

63 Dean Street Soho

"Hello AOFM! I had a very good time at your school! The atmosphere was amazing and our class was the best :) (love them all). The teachers were all amazing! (My favourite ones were Barbara Breaunlich, Philippe, Michelle, Jan, Oscar, Yin Lee!) They all had so much power and a great way to teach us! As I already worked as a hairdresser and a little bit as a Makeup Artist , I had some experiences, but this was perfect! I learned to open my mind again for a lot of techniques and products! And I learned to do my own thing, because there are so many ways to work. This was for me the amazing thing : that we had so much different teachers, and all of them have another style to work. But this is so amazing, because you learn so much!! And what counts is to come to your aim, but in your own way! I love the job opportunities that you give to the students! I already started an assisting job with Oscar Alexander on a filmset (amazing!) . And I will definetily apply for lot of other jobs :) There were some small things you could improve. Like: Try to tell the students some information a bit earlier. For example when they need a model, or to create a moodboard or organize other stuff, because we all struggled a bit. We wantedt to make a good modboard and wanted to buy some stuff, but the information came just two days before and it was abit difficult to organise it! Maybe tell them things like that one week before! Explain the shopping day in the beginning of the course, that they can pay much more attention to all these new products! And to bring a male and mature model for the demo that day. I think this would be better than show the makeup on a young girl (male and mature makeup). I filled in the review sheet on the last day as well (there are some more detailed information). Thank you so much for this great time!! See you at the masterclasses :) Carmen Koge"
"I loved my 5 week course with AOFM and would highly recommend it to any potential or existing Make-Up artists out there. You are tought by some of the best artists in the industry all with a lot of experience under their belt - everyday you have a new pro sharing their tips and tricks with you and guiding you on your path. You pick up in 5 weeks some things it takes people years to figure out due to the wealth of information and experience directed towards you. After 5 weeks I already feel part of the industry and I am moving forward really motivated to do well. I am glad I chose to study with AOFM the team are amazing and their aftercare program means I will never feel alone as I start off on this journey. Many thanks Jana, Zana and Jason and all of the others too many to name. Rachel M"
"17May2014 I graduated from the AOFM Academy where I took 5 week Complete Artistic Pro Specialist Certificate course. 5weeks of intensive studies gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about the makeup, hairstyling, airbrush makeup, nails, special FX and very importantly about the industry. Being tutored by some of the best artists in the industry was inspiring and priceless. I got to see so many different styles and approaches, plus they all gave us great tips and advice for our future this is something that you do not even dream of?. We had two photoshoots that was so much fun; it was amazing to see our creativity expressed in so many different, "crazy" ways. It was a cherry on the tart ? Also would like to remind everyone who is still thinking. There is no other makeup schools/colleges offer the amount of care and help as AOFM does. It is fairly priced; you will not be disappointed because every penny you pay is worth it. After the completion of your chosen course you get to experience unlimited masterclasses, events, and opportunities to work with the AOFM pro team at various events, fashion shows at fashion weeks not only in London but also in Paris or New York If you are lucky, hardworking and have a right attitude. I am proud to be a graduate from AOFM, and I am 110% sure that if you love makeup, hair, nails or everything I mentioned before you will NEVER regret this decision!!! Thank You AOFM FOR THIS OOPORTUNITY! Love you LOADS!"
Academy Of Freelance Makeup is rated 4.92 based on 83 reviews