ABS Orders Reviews

of reviewers recommend ABS Orders
Read ABS Orders  Reviews

About ABS Orders :

Advanced Basement Solutions is dedicated to serving the Specialist Basement Waterproofing Contractor as well as the private homeowner and general contractors. We ship products worldwide but mostly to the USA and Canada. Our mission is to deliver the best products at the most competitive prices.

We aim to win your business by being the best in the business. We buy in bulk and pass our savings on to our customers. Our purchasing power saves you money! We deliver using the most reliable delivery services in the industry.

support@absorders.com

Tell us how ABS Orders made you happy
Very good customer service and friendly fast delivery
I have been searching the web for a good quality drainage system for a leaking basement problem. I ran across Advanced Basement Solutions and the waterguard drainage systems. This system is an excellent quality product and extremely easy to install. The hardest part is hammer drilling the trench and cleaning up the debris. After that, its a breeze! I can't believe the professionalism of this company with tracking and the follow up of my order. Definitely a 5 star rating! Scott Kemp
I have been dealing with Absorders for over 10 years. There service is very professional. Quality product. Quality service. They are always willing to provide as much advice as they can to help me reach my goals.
Ray and the customer service team is the best. They're responsive and bend over backwards to handle any questions I had about the product. This is my first time using a basement waterproofing system (I'm not a pro - I'm just a guy doing this by myself to save $) and they made it EASY.
I had a wonderful conversation with Advanced Basement Systems. They have a tremendous amount of knowledge of the practical installation and retail sales of their products.
The customer service I received was exceptional along with the mass of information that was offered to me was extremely helpful. Will be using again. Thanks guys.
I am very pleased by the services from ABS. I was guided throughout the purchase order. After sending them photos of my basement, one of the representative advised what would work best in my situation. Ordering through the system was pretty simple. I live in Boston and had opted for regular shipping to save some costs. ABS went ahead and changed it to expedited shipping free of cost. The product arrived within a few days through DHL. I would recommend ABS to everyone!!
ABS Orders  5 star review on 16th February 2021