ABS Orders Reviews

of reviewers recommend ABS Orders
Read ABS Orders Reviews

About ABS Orders:

Advanced Basement Solutions is dedicated to serving the Specialist Basement Waterproofing Contractor as well as the private homeowner and general contractors. We ship products worldwide but mostly to the USA and Canada. Our mission is to deliver the best products at the most competitive prices.

We aim to win your business by being the best in the business. We buy in bulk and pass our savings on to our customers. Our purchasing power saves you money! We deliver using the most reliable delivery services in the industry.

support@absorders.com

Tell us how ABS Orders made you happy
I purchased ABS Orders drainage setup and it turned out it will not work with my foundation, so I was trying to get in touch with customer support with no lock! I have been sending emails, trying to call, and trying to use their online chat functionality, after some research, I found a direct number to Raymond with whom I had a very good conversation. Ray gave me a few tips on my project and I am hoping I will be able to successfully install ABS solution, where I was previously advised by a local expert that this will not work in my basement! I will return back to update you further.
Thank you Adam, I am glad I was able to help. Thanks for sharing the pics, from which I see that your floor/footer and foundation are perfect for a standard Waterguard installation, although a couple of obstacles need to be removed for the installation. I am sorry that you were unable to get hold of our customer services when you wanted to. I looked into this and see that it was after 10.00 pm our time (GMT+1) on Saturday evening when you emailed, although I appreciate it would have been the afternoon in your local time zone. I am glad that we did get to speak on Monday morning and you can always schedule any number of further telephone or webcam appointments through our online scheduler on our contact us page. We seriously value customer feedback and make changes accordingly. Based on your concerns we are looking into a 24/7/360 chat facility which will be monitored by a team of fully trained real people (not robots!). This is going to take a month or two to set up, so your feedback will be helping others in the future. I look forward to helping you further with your installation and will be eager to see pictures of the work progressing. Ray
The installation of the Water guard and ABS Base Drain are pretty similar. After I have ordered Ray Foulkes call me and explain about I have mixed up with Waterguard Flange Drain and Flangeless BaseDrain there are pros and cons. then I have sent a rough sketch of my project he helps to pick the right stuff for my project and same my money and time before it's delivered
Ray helped me with my order to ensure everything was correct with the materials I needed. ABS was very quick in their response and very helpful.
You’ll never get customer service like this anywhere else. Ray offered virtual help for DIY installation for any questions that came up. Haven’t even gotten the system yet but really excited to get it!
Easy installation and works GREAT! Excellent customer support as well.
ABS sent out the order right away and everything arrived on time for our install. They kept us updated on the shipping and status of the order through delivery. I'm a forever customer for all waterproofing needs for our projects here in Portland, Oregon.
ABS Orders 5 star review on 20th November 2021 ABS Orders 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Thank you Tim, Always a pleasure to serve! And a lovely photo of the Waterguard and ThermaDry membrane being used together- Thankyou for sharing that. Ray
We have been extremely pleased with Advanced Basement Solutions customer service. Ray is super helpful in answering any questions we have. Shipping was a bit complicated for awhile since it is shipping internationally, but they recognized that and made different accommodations to make that a much smoother process for us while keeping the same price point. We have been very happy with the entire process from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing their products!
Thank You Tiffani! It is a pleasure to serve you and nice to be appreciated. It is through customer feedback that we have been able to make many improvements to our customer service to negate the effects of the pandemic, particularly on logistics. We are very pleased to hear that you have noticed the benefits of our new shipping provider.
Very helpful customer service
Very helpful in answering some questions on installation!
Contacted ABS and Ray reached out to me and answered all my questions. he was very mannerly and has great product knowledge. He has made my project much easier!
Extremely good customer service. Great products for basement water proofing at a fair prize. I am very pleased I found ABS online. Ray was very helpful and patient and I will definitely recommend ABS to others.
Order was very promptly delivered and company provided great tracking support of products.
Very prompt ordered on 10/06/2021 received 10/11/2021
ABS Orders 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Thank you Charles, please let us know how the installation goes and feel free to reach out if you need any guidance on that!
Ray is a professional and knowledgeable technician He knows the system very well and helping me to put my system together, I’m very satisfied Thank you. Soon I received and install the system I will send you pictures before and after
Very responsive to product questions and product delivered and installed without issue. Good people and product
It was really fast delivery the only problem the product came in short pieces it would be good if they send it regular size.
Thank you Ignacio. Before the pandemic we used to supply Waterguard in 7'6" lengths but early in 2020 all of the major carriers added hefty premiums for packages over 4ft in length - up to $150 per box over the 4' length so we have to send in shorter lengths. It was a major problem for us at the start and we had to physically cut the product in half and repackage all of our stock. The upside is that the shorter size makes it easier in some cases where access is difficult, but we are no longer supplying the longer lengths.
Provided a lot of excellent information!
Thank you Johnathan, it really is a pleasure for me to be able to utilise my experience and expertise in helping you in this way, makes everything that we do seem worthwhile!
I contacted them for some information and quote. Ray was so friendly and completed my request in a matter of minutes. Great customer service
It was a pleasure to serve you, please do hot hesitate to reach out if you require anything further. Ray
I was having some issues placing my order. They reached out to me to discuss my order and the water issues I was having. Went above and beyond to help me. Thanks
ABS has amazing customer service, and great quality products! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase waterproofing materials.
Thank you Tiffany! Glad to be of service, Ray
Good,fast,efficient.
Thank you Avi, it's nice to be appreciated, And thank you for your repeat business, I look forward to helping you on the next one! Ray
ABS Orders is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews