ABS Orders Reviews

of reviewers recommend ABS Orders
Read ABS Orders  Reviews

About ABS Orders :

Advanced Basement Solutions is dedicated to serving the Specialist Basement Waterproofing Contractor as well as the private homeowner and general contractors. We ship products worldwide but mostly to the USA and Canada. Our mission is to deliver the best products at the most competitive prices.

We aim to win your business by being the best in the business. We buy in bulk and pass our savings on to our customers. Our purchasing power saves you money! We deliver using the most reliable delivery services in the industry.

support@absorders.com

Tell us how ABS Orders made you happy
It was really fast delivery the only problem the product came in short pieces it would be good if they send it regular size.
Thank you Ignacio. Before the pandemic we used to supply Waterguard in 7'6" lengths but early in 2020 all of the major carriers added hefty premiums for packages over 4ft in length - up to $150 per box over the 4' length so we have to send in shorter lengths. It was a major problem for us at the start and we had to physically cut the product in half and repackage all of our stock. The upside is that the shorter size makes it easier in some cases where access is difficult, but we are no longer supplying the longer lengths.
Provided a lot of excellent information!
Thank you Johnathan, it really is a pleasure for me to be able to utilise my experience and expertise in helping you in this way, makes everything that we do seem worthwhile!
I contacted them for some information and quote. Ray was so friendly and completed my request in a matter of minutes. Great customer service
It was a pleasure to serve you, please do hot hesitate to reach out if you require anything further. Ray
I was having some issues placing my order. They reached out to me to discuss my order and the water issues I was having. Went above and beyond to help me. Thanks
ABS has amazing customer service, and great quality products! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase waterproofing materials.
Thank you Tiffany! Glad to be of service, Ray
test review
test review
Good,fast,efficient.
Thank you Avi, it's nice to be appreciated, And thank you for your repeat business, I look forward to helping you on the next one! Ray
They were very prompt with their reply
Always glad to be of service!
This is a test review to try out the newly automated review invitation system!
Great experience ordering the products we needed. We received everything we ordered ahead of schedule and the material was high quality. The installation was simple just as advertised too.
Got everything I wanted and in a timely manner.. the only issue was the cost for delivery was very high to get it in a week
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Kevin. Shipping costs have increased enormously since the start of the pandemic and we break even at best, sometimes even lose a bit on the shipping. Hopefully if things settle down sometime soon shipping rates will come down again and we will pass the savings on.
Excellent response
Very good customer service and friendly fast delivery
I have been searching the web for a good quality drainage system for a leaking basement problem. I ran across Advanced Basement Solutions and the waterguard drainage systems. This system is an excellent quality product and extremely easy to install. The hardest part is hammer drilling the trench and cleaning up the debris. After that, its a breeze! I can't believe the professionalism of this company with tracking and the follow up of my order. Definitely a 5 star rating! Scott Kemp
I have been dealing with Absorders for over 10 years. There service is very professional. Quality product. Quality service. They are always willing to provide as much advice as they can to help me reach my goals.
Ray and the customer service team is the best. They're responsive and bend over backwards to handle any questions I had about the product. This is my first time using a basement waterproofing system (I'm not a pro - I'm just a guy doing this by myself to save $) and they made it EASY.
I had a wonderful conversation with Advanced Basement Systems. They have a tremendous amount of knowledge of the practical installation and retail sales of their products.
The customer service I received was exceptional along with the mass of information that was offered to me was extremely helpful. Will be using again. Thanks guys.
I am very pleased by the services from ABS. I was guided throughout the purchase order. After sending them photos of my basement, one of the representative advised what would work best in my situation. Ordering through the system was pretty simple. I live in Boston and had opted for regular shipping to save some costs. ABS went ahead and changed it to expedited shipping free of cost. The product arrived within a few days through DHL. I would recommend ABS to everyone!!
ABS Orders  5 star review on 16th February 2021