247 Gatwick Airport Transfer Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend 247 Gatwick Airport Transfer

About 247 Gatwick Airport Transfer: 247 Gatwick Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London. We provide professional services to and from all major airports Gatwick Airport. We can cover a variety of services as minibus or coach transfers at very good prices.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Gatwick Airport Transfer made you happy

"I use 247 airport transfer service over and over again. Always polite drivers, who arrive on time. The vehicles are always clean and perfectly spotless. The journey calm and relaxed. The service provides everything I want from a transfer service at the beginning and end of a trip. 5 stars well deserved."
"Excellent services!"
"Very professional and on time"
"Our ride was excellent. Alex was the best! He was on time. He assisted with loading and helped the ladies into our car. He was very conversational in an educated manner. He was pleasant the entire way. He also drove very carefully and cautiously. One of the best drivers we have ever had. Lucky to get Alex!"
"Excelent! Thank you!"
"I was caught up in the Gatwick drone shutdown and was late getting into Gatwick. I was concerned about missing my pickup. I needn’t be. Even with the constant delays and cancellations from Gatwick, then being diverted at Heathrow, 247 were always helpful throughout. When I finally arrived at a different airport, there he was. Thank you 247. You took all the changes without question. It was comforting to me you were there. I used you again on my return and I have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone."
That's great to hear, Shirley! We are happy we could be helpful in arranging your transfer in time. Thank you for your lovely words!
"great service and very reliable - picked us up from gatwick after a long flight and was polite on time and safe driver - will use this service again"
"No complaints, driver who picked up our group was on time, dressed in a suit and tie, was courteous and helpful. Had to wait about 20 minutes to be picked up from the airport on our return. Will use 24/7 next time."
"We had two Vehicles for our group of 10. The Drivers were on time, we’re courteous, friendly and safe drivers. The got us to Gatwick Airport and gave us helpful advice on navigating the airport. This made the third transfer with this company during this trip and we were very pleased with all aspects of the three transfers. I will use them again in future trips."
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is very important to us and we hope to see you again on board!
"DRIVERS PLEASANT AND ON TIME. EASY BOOKING AND PAYMENT AND COMPETITIVE PRICING"
Thank you for your feedback, Richard! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the services!
"Driver very courteous and efficient"
"The driver was waiting for us when we arrived. This is always the most important thing."
"Good thing: driver was 5min earlier and helped with luggage. Very polite. Thanks Problem: his driving was too aggressive considering also we had two small children at the back the car. I asked him to drive a bit slower as we started feeling sick but he ignored(?) and continued. As an excuse for him, i am not sure his understanding of English language was adequate. Three stars, I am sorry"
"Exceptional first rate service delivered at exceptional value"
Thank you for your feedback!
"le chauffeur était a l'heure et nous à déposé bien en avance pour attraper notre avion.Le prix est très intéressant"
"Great service. I would diffinatley recommend."
"Good communication and reliability"
"Delightful driver who could not have been more helpful. Very comfortable car and if I could have this driver again I would be extremely happy Please ignore my first effort Pressing a star as I thought I was going to press all five!"
"Was on time. Driver was very friendly and helpful."
"The Driver was more than 45 minutes late than the booked time and he told me that problem happened because you changed the Driver last minute. I called him several times international call until he came which also cost us lot of money."
We apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. We can understand how this situation has made you question the trust you have in us, and for that we are sorry. Delays at airports are outside of our reasonable control however we do try to ensure that drivers are dispatched and arrive at collection points according to passenger instructions. Having looked into this query, I can see that you have selected 40 minutes after landing and you were ready at the meeting point earlier, within 20 minutes only. However, the driver was dispatched to this job in accordance to your request and the driver was additionally delayed by his previous customers and made this pick up with a lateness of 15 minutes for which we sincerely apologize.
We assure you that we will certainly be taking this on board and we will make every effort to restrain any issue that would restrict them from arriving in a pickup location in a timely manner in the future.
We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometime we fail as any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day. We thank you for giving us the opportunity of serving you as our customer and we do hope we will have the chance in the future as well.
247 Gatwick Airport Transfer is rated 4.58 based on 148 reviews