1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Byron was fantastic. He rang before arriving giving the time he would be here. He was polite, helpful and efficient.
Absolutely overwhelmed with this company friendly quick and very reasonable. Needed a windscreen replaced through my insurance I would of had to wait 3 weeks spoke to David yesterday and it was fitted today. Thank you so much the lads know what they are on about very impressed and will certainly be recommending them to everyone that wants to listen. Thank you gents your are hereos x
Had an attempted break in on my sons car, leaving window hanging. Popped in to see if they could fix it, which they did there and then, free of charge! Very friendly staff (Jack Fitton). Definitely be using again in the future!
Someone had attempted to break into my sons car, leaving the back window hanging. Popped in to see if they could fix it, which they did straight away and free of charge! Very friendly member of staff (Jack Fritton). Will definitely be back with any future problems.
Good price and excellent service!
We use 1st Call for our stock vehicles. Friendly, professional, well priced and extremely good for availability. Would Recommend to anyone.
I had a substantial crack developing in my windscreen so I got in touch with 1st Call Windscreens and they booked me in for effectively the next day which was great. Jeff and Byron arrived promptly and they already have gloves and other suitable protective stuff on which was reassuring. Gave them my key and 20 minutes later they were all done and I had a new windscreen. They also took the time to explain the cleaning products they'd used inside the vehicle for my peace of mind. The whole process was very easy and quick, all members of staff have been super professional, courteous and accommodating. I would very much recommend them.
I had my windscreen on a Audi A1 replaced and I couldn’t be any happier with the service, they were able to come next day and only took 30 minutes to repair. Customer service was great, I would definitely recommend!
Had a replacement side window fitted within 48hours. Grant on the phone was really helpful and kept me informed. The fitters Alex & Sam arrived and were polite and quick. It was fitted in an hour and they made a good job of cleaning up the glass. Very happy and thoroughly recommend them.
Fabulous professional service given by Jake and Joe this afternoon ~ my car is like new again!! Many thanks for the fast service!! 😀 I would highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Called at 3.45 pm. Jack & Byron turned up on our drive at 8.45. Within 20mins the deep stone chip was fixed. Nice lads. Very professional. Brilliant.
Excellent professional service. Told us there would be a delay in calling on us which was again very professional. The work carried out in a professional and trusting manner. and cost of work very reasonable.
excellent service, sourced a windscreen for my 40 year old Mercedes camper when others did not have a clue what they were looking for and even fitted it in the cold and dark, thankyou very much Dave and son.
Very pleased with the helpful advice on the telephone , also the very efficient and quick repair service . No hidden extras - would highly recommend 1st call to friends and family. Thanks very much!
Had a large stone chip in windscreen went to Sittingbourne branch windscreen repaired really quickly by Jack. 20 minutes later back on the road. Excellent friendly skilled service would recommend
Unfortunately on this occasion, due to insurance company 'limitations' I was unable to use 1st Call. However, my dealings with them, via telephone, were exemplary. Grant and David were superb - extremely helpful, knowledgeable and informative. I would unequivocally recommend them for their customer care/liaison, advice and expertise. Very impressive.
Really pleased with the service, called Wednesday needed new windscreen asap. They said they would be there Friday, also went one extra and made sure they were here early so the van could get back on the road. Friendly staff. Very happy. Thank you
ad a front side window fitted in April. They couldn't get it to stay shut and went away to "investigate". Most companies would have given up by now blaming the issue on something out of their control however 1st call have refused to give up, coming back on numerous occasions and managed to resolve the issue. Cannot fault them at all and appreciate the determination to resolve the issue. They refused to be beaten by a French car!!! Top class service.
My son called early this morning to tell me that they had a cracked windscreen and another company had quoted £700 to fit a new screen on their car 68 Dacia Duster. I called 1st Call and although the guys were unable to help until Monday their advice was sound and they even turned down the job. They get five stars from me for their advice and honesty. Well done guys would recommend you always.
Great service, very knowledgeable guy answering the phone (Grant) they were here the next morning replacing the windscreen, they just needed a few details about my policy etc I payed the excess over the phone and job done wallah! I Phoned 1st Call after my insurance recommended provider couldn’t book me in for over a week!! Very glad they didn’t have space for me now, as they asked no questions about my vehicle ( as there was different windscreens for my model of vehicle depending on automatic wipers etc, something the approved repairers didn’t even mention, Probably would have ended up with the wrong screen turning up and a longer wait etc) glad I phoned these guys, I feel I’ve avoided some hassle down the line.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 176 reviews