1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
1st Call Windscreens Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2016
Lets Go Green Cabs
More Photos & Videos
1st class....rang up on sunday for a price on my side window and couldnt believe it it as was 200pound cheaper that autoglass, couldnt be more helpful, the lady i spoke to was great and returned my call on monday morning at the time she said she would as she couldnt get the price on sunday as i did ring up late afternoon.the man who fixed my window was very polite and even hoovered the whole car and notjust where the glass was..will be using again if i need to.
Car windscreen replacement - Excellent service arrived within the advised time, first class work and excellent service. Would certainly recommend and would use them again, although I hope I do not have to. Thank you.
totally impressed from the initial phone call and quote to the fitting. Value for money. larger, more well known company wanted almost 3 times the price. Helpful and friendly lady customer service call, (sorry forgot your name), felt better immediately after the call in reference to my stupidity locking key in car and smashing my front quarter window and then finding spare key seconds after :-) The fitter was polite courteous and efficient. Job well done, will absolutely recommend to others.
Used 1st call today for a van windscreen, what a great bunch of people, very skilled at what they do, less than half the price of the big companies, i would recommend them to anybody.
1st Call were able to give me a very competitive quote and organised to come out to me the next day. Can't fault anyone I spoke to and the guys that turned up were efficient and didn't even want a tea or coffee! Thank you to Jake Lamb & José for doing such an excellent job. Definitely recommending.
A stone had hit the windscreen as I was driving home. I happened to pass the Sittingbourne branch and asked if it could be repaired. They did it there and then and even made me a cup of tea while I waited. Completely professional and excellent business.
Turned up within time required, very polite team, windscreen replaced, all cleaned up.
Would recommend this company.
I telephoned 1st Call Windscreen for advise about a leaky windscreen.
David was extremely friendly helpful and honest.
I live locally so wanted to use a local business.
I would highly recommend this business.
Thanks to the 1st Call team
1st Call Windscreens Ltd (Neil) provided an excellent, efficient, professional and friendly service carrying out a swift replacement to my side window after someone had tried to break into my car and rendered it insecure. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this family business who, amazingly, managed to source the glass I needed and carry out the work in a far quicker timeframe than any of the larger companies and even Vauxhall! Well done guys.
Striaight forward fast service. Did exactly what they said, when they said they would. All staff were polite and friendly. I would recommend them highly to anyone. They replaced a side window to my van the next morning after calling them.
I came home from holiday and found my rear windscreen smashed! Called 1st Call and they came out early the next morning. Very friendly staff, from the lady on the phone (Helen I believe) to the two gentleman who came out to fix it. Excellent service.

P.S Give Helen a few more tea breaks :)
Extremely friendly, efficient and professional!
Received an excellent service, very friendly and efficient would most definitely use again. Highly recommended
Fantastic service, couldn't have been better. Will definitely use again if needed :) x
David was very helpful and professional while he was mending the window of my car. He also shared top tip with us when it comes to deal the similar situations. I would recommend him and 1stcall windows ltd. without a doubt for your next job.....
Excellent , courteous, same day service. A firm I would trust
100% RELIABLE SUPER FAST SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. WILL USE AGAIN AND WILL RECOMMEND :)
Excellent customer service would highly recommend using this company.
Great friendly service fast and efficient. We have 16 taxis and will be using them for all my work. Highly recommended.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2016
Excellent service, professional staff, would recommend.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews