1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
1st Call Windscreens Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2016
Lets Go Green Cabs
More Photos & Videos
My partner had her car broken into last night... Glass everywhere.. Small amount stolen.. Contacted insurance company and was put on to autoglass... Told them that the car was a care workers vehicle... And as a community worker she needs a quick response.. 9 days days to get it replaced.. Absolute joke... Thanks to the fast response from 1st call windscreen. The car is being fixed as I type this review.. Thanks guys... All sorted in approx 2hours... Really recommended
Turned up on time, did the job with no fuss and no mess.
Pity more people can't work like First Call.
CJ
East Malling, Tom
Guys Masters! Fast and punctual! thanks
I had just come back from working in Costa rica so had limited money but needed to get the 2 chips in my windscreen fixed. I contacted them for a quote and David was so helpful and told me the best way to do things with a limited cost. They were able to do it at the garage where my car was having its MOT, they took a replacement incase the repair didnt work to ensure my car would be passed. It was a smooth process and i would highly reccommend them to anyone.
Fast, efficient & much cheaper than I thought it would be. Thank you so much for a great service.
Byron was fantastic. He rang before arriving giving the time he would be here. He was polite, helpful and efficient.
Absolutely overwhelmed with this company friendly quick and very reasonable. Needed a windscreen replaced through my insurance I would of had to wait 3 weeks spoke to David yesterday and it was fitted today. Thank you so much the lads know what they are on about very impressed and will certainly be recommending them to everyone that wants to listen. Thank you gents your are hereos x
Had an attempted break in on my sons car, leaving window hanging. Popped in to see if they could fix it, which they did there and then, free of charge! Very friendly staff (Jack Fitton). Definitely be using again in the future!
Someone had attempted to break into my sons car, leaving the back window hanging. Popped in to see if they could fix it, which they did straight away and free of charge! Very friendly member of staff (Jack Fritton). Will definitely be back with any future problems.
Good price and excellent service!
We use 1st Call for our stock vehicles.
Friendly, professional, well priced and extremely good for availability.
Would Recommend to anyone.
I had a substantial crack developing in my windscreen so I got in touch with 1st Call Windscreens and they booked me in for effectively the next day which was great. Jeff and Byron arrived promptly and they already have gloves and other suitable protective stuff on which was reassuring. Gave them my key and 20 minutes later they were all done and I had a new windscreen. They also took the time to explain the cleaning products they'd used inside the vehicle for my peace of mind. The whole process was very easy and quick, all members of staff have been super professional, courteous and accommodating. I would very much recommend them.
I had my windscreen on a Audi A1 replaced and I couldn’t be any happier with the service, they were able to come next day and only took 30 minutes to repair. Customer service was great, I would definitely recommend!
Had a replacement side window fitted within 48hours. Grant on the phone was really helpful and kept me informed. The fitters Alex & Sam arrived and were polite and quick. It was fitted in an hour and they made a good job of cleaning up the glass. Very happy and thoroughly recommend them.
Fabulous professional service given by Jake and Joe this afternoon ~ my car is like new again!! Many thanks for the fast service!! 😀 I would highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Called at 3.45 pm. Jack & Byron turned up on our drive at 8.45. Within 20mins the deep stone chip was fixed. Nice lads. Very professional. Brilliant.
Excellent professional service. Told us there would be a delay in calling on us which was again very professional. The work carried out in a professional and trusting manner. and cost of work very reasonable.
excellent service, sourced a windscreen for my 40 year old Mercedes camper when others did not have a clue what they were looking for and even fitted it in the cold and dark, thankyou very much Dave and son.
Very pleased with the helpful advice on the telephone , also the very efficient and quick repair service . No hidden extras - would highly recommend 1st call to friends and family. Thanks very much!
Had a large stone chip in windscreen went to Sittingbourne branch windscreen repaired really quickly by Jack. 20 minutes later back on the road. Excellent friendly skilled service would recommend
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews