1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Excellent next day service. Despite having to make 2 trips, Jeff was extremely helpful and the job was expertly completed in time for me to get to work. Would highly recommend.
Great people to deal with, Got my new screen within two days other companies we quoting two weeks. They came out and fitted the screen at my place of work, other companies wanted me to visit their workshop! The fitting team were Professional, friendly and informative and done a great job. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys
Had a new windscreen trim fitted today Byron and Tom were very professional, arrived early and did an amazing job fitting the trim. Excellent aftercare advice given. Definitely recommend and will use in the future
Solution finding, prompt service and value for money
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Everyone I spoke to on the phone to enquire and book were lovely , professional and very knowledgable. Byron fitted a new seal to my cars windscreen , he was brilliant, excellent customer service, took care with my vehicle and delivered a professional and speedy service. Thankyou!
Really fast efficient service. Great staff and very professional.Highly recommended.
Excellent service, fast, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend
First class service, highly recommend them
Great service, quick response! Alex, the chap who came out to fit the screen, was polite and professional. fitted quickly and with no issues. Highly recommended!
Helped me with my 25 year old vw t4. Very helpful, knowledgeable and good value
Prompt service, friendly and professional job by Neil, and less than half the price quoted by Autoglass. What's not to like?
Just had my windscreen fitted on my mx5. I'm very satisfied. Great service, great price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend 1st Call Windscreens to anyone.
Superb company, Genuinely nice people. They replaced 2 Windscreens for me today, neither was an easy job. 1st was an imported vehicle, 2nd a classic jeep. Both jobs looked faultless when finished. Ill be using them for all my vehicles from now on.
Telephoned to make an appointment, 2 days later my windscreen was repaired. Better service than going through insurance. Byron Warren arrived promptly on the morning, fully masked and polite. Stone chip in the centre of my windscreen repaired in less than half an hour. Perfect job, simple to pay and he was off to next job. Recommended 👍
Excellent professional and friendly service at a fraction of the cost of other companies. They repaired the chip in my Tesla ans I could not see where the chip had been. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
Excellent service. Called at 8.15 am for a quote for a replacement windscreen which was the cheapest we had found. Car collected at 10.50 and returned at 13.50. Kieran was extremely polite and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again if I needed to. Thanks.
First class service. Called at 9.00am and the new screen was in place before 3.00pm! Excellent.
Very simple process quick,polite and honest. Best price for screen I found and excellent fitment.
A fantastic service yet again
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 176 reviews