1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd

How would you rate 1st Call Windscreens Ltd ?

"All done on the same day as a call, came out in a couple of hours and fitted in 30 minutes! Great price and service. Thank you to Jack and Byron who done just a great job... Cheers all"
"Car window replaced. Was reassured the glass fitted came with a life time guarantee, and would not become droopy as the car and its fixtures are all young, be it a new car. But would happily check the window if any defect should arise."
"I saw this pair of men (one older and bald, the other younger - both on their phones and looked like neither were wearing seatbelts) driving around Maidstone in the van with the GN65 PTU reg. They swerved and cut across multiple lanes of traffic, during a busy period and then tailgated a small family car with a 'baby on board' sticker. I'm not sure how well their windscreens fair but if their behaviour and etiquette to families is anything to go by I would much rather take business elsewhere."
"Jack and Nathan arrived at the scheduled time. The windscreen was changed very well and within a good time as well. Very good workmanship and fitting standards throughout. My vehicle (Caddy Maxi Crew) was left clean. Well done."
"From the first call into Sittingbourne branch being dealt with by Helen through to Liam Kelly fitting my windscreen I cannot give more praise. Both Helen and Liam were very cheerful, helpful and above all kept me updated all the time. I would completely recommend using 1st Call Windscreens any time."
"quick, efficient, polite"
"Excellent service - prompt, efficient, courteous. Thank you Jack and Jake."
"Jack and Byron were very polite, friendly and efficient. Thank you."
"Jack and Alex make Autoglass and National Windscreen look like amateurs, polite and professional they did the job quickly, cleanly and with no fuss."
""Excellent service provided by each and every member from the point I made contact! A lovely lady responded to my call and emails efficiently, when I called the office, a cheerful gentleman responded to my query and made me laugh with a joke....and then when Jack and Alex arrived to do the job, they were polite, professional and didn't waste any time...a business team like this one deserves every positive review it can get - Thank you everyone"."
"Very good service"
"What a FANTASTIC all round service! Kieran and Byron arrived and within the hour the job was done. They were polite and professional and took the time to explain the process fully, they worked carefully and with expertise. I would have no hesitation in recommending 1ST CALL. WELL DONE and THANKYOU."
"Very pleased with the replacement. Jack and Byron were quick and efficient. A professional service."
"Five star company. Having got a windscreen chip in our Motorhome on the way to catch the Eurotunnel. We tried AutoGlass,you can't actually get to talk to anybody, only to be advised on an automated system they couldn't do it for 3 days. From the first phone call with 1st Call we felt we were actually talking to somebody who understood our predicament. Within a few hours our windscreen was repaired. It was actually the owner and his son who come to are rescue. We found them very professional, friendly helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use 1st Call again."
"Alex and Jack replaced my windscreen, no hassle. Impeccable manners, great customer service! Would strongly recommend."
"Jack & Alex made a great job of replacing the windscreen.."
"Jack & Alex replaced my windscreen quickly and well."
"From my first contact with Helen on the phone to the standard of the work done this has been a 1st class company to deal with. This is the second time I have used 1st Call replacing both a front and rear screen. They could not be more accommodating even lettting have the screen fitted at the unit because of heavy rain THANKS FOR A GREAT SERVICE"
"Come along to refit a windscreen to a London Taxi, broke the original windscreen, ordered a replacement and then decided not to fit the windscreen and I had to go elsewhere."
"Quick response, good service and a cup of tea while I waited."
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!