1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read 1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

firstcallwindscreens@hotmail.co.uk

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, many thanks to Grant & Jack and all at 1st Call Windscreens they charged £400.00 + VAT to replace the windscreen on my BMW 5 Series including camera calibration. Auto Windscreens had quoted an incredible £1362.00 to do the same work and I would have had to visit their depot for calibration !! Wouldn't hesitate in recommending.
Super service from 1st call windscreen, they were quick to come out and fix my windscreen. Helpful friendly service, thanks to Byron and Dan and those on the phone.
5 star plus Excellent service from start to finish Grant was exceptionally helpful after our Insurance Co who deal with Autoglass cancelled both our scheduled appointments as they could not get a screen for our Jeep Grant sourced us a screen which was delivered & fitted all within 24 hours Thank you SO MUCH Grant & windscreen repairers you saved us as we are due to travel to France in the Jeep tomorrow Best Company ever Efficient, friendly, reliable, speedy service May all windscreen business come your way you deserve it Many thanks Vivien
Quick response time. Professional and friendly.
Great service - the work was carried out very quickly from the initial call. Would recommend without hesitation. Thanks again
Brilliant response and service. Friendly professional staff
Fiat Ducato. Arrived on time & job was completed in good time with no fuss. 1st class service.
lowest price well organized and good delivery.
No call back after having left my details
Good Morning, I'm sorry to hear you've not had the experience with 1st Call Windscreens that is expected. Customer service is our number one priority and we take all reviews on board in order to further better the experience with 1st Call Windscreens. Please can you provide more information regarding your experience to firstcallwindscreens@hotmail.co.uk. Kind Regards, 1st Call Windscreens
Always on time, reliable and good price, service with a smile! What more could you want?
I called 1st Call Windscreens after recommendation from the main Vauxhall dealer when my new car’s windscreen needed replacing. Obviously with the car only being a month old, it was really important to me that the job was done carefully and with expertise. I was not disappointed. Despite it being around Christmas, 1st Call fitted me in to replace my windscreen and did a fantastic job. Knowledgeable, friendly and skilled. I would absolutely recommend. You can tell that they care about what they do. My car is now once again looking shiny and new! Thanks so much!
Brilliant service. Jake did a great job and was really efficient. Very friendly too! Would highly recommend.
First class service! Prompt, professional and highly recommended!
Tom and Jack did a grand job. They arrived on time, were very efficient, polite and friendly. Will recommend the company to my friends and family.
Could not fault them,Jake did an excellent job well done
Excellent communication and service. One short phone call - job sorted. Would not hesitate to recommend them and would definitely use again
Had leaking rear window on Ford BMAX that needed removing and regluing. Nathan & colleague were prompt, polite and professional. The job was finished in about an hour at my home. The cost was very reasonable. All in all an excellent job and one very happy customer.
Prompt service. Jack was polite, professional and fastidious. Excellent job. Very pleased with result.
I called Auto windscreen and Auto glass after my fiesta passenger window got broken . It was a long process before getting a date before my car could be fixed then came back with days a week away . That’s who my insurance recommended. But with no window I needed it done ASAP. 1st call after my 1st short call they checked when they could get the glass and called me back within minutes saying they could fix my car the same day but I had just left for work , so they arranged the following day . They got the keys from my neighbour fixed the window and waited until I called them the next day for my payment . 1st Call thank you so much .
Resealing of window screen, managed without damage. If it had been damaged on removal it would have cost £300 plus VAT to replace, Auto glass wanted nearer £800! Prompt, polite, efficient service.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 217 reviews