1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd

How would you rate 1st Call Windscreens Ltd?

"As a company running HGVs it can be very difficult to find a company that is reasonably priced and doesn't have a 2 week waiting list. 1st Call was recommended to us, so we decided to give them a go as everywhere else was horrendously expensive. Best choice we ever made! The staff in the office were fantastic and helped us to work out exactly which windscreen we needed for our truck and were told that the engineers could come out to fit it whenever was convenient to us. We had Kieran come out to fit the windscreen who was brilliant and it was all over and done with in an hour and a half! Will be recommending 1st Call to everyone."
Robert Deane
Verified Reviewer
"Helpful service and friendly fitters ( jack and Byron) would recommend."
"Had a call out to repair my windscreen today, thank you to Byron for doing the repair, both guys were very helpful and efficient and the company kept me in the loop when to expect them."
"Fantastic staff excellent service. Great value best quote and first to be available to replace my windscreen. Highly recommend. Thank you"
"Excellent job by Kieran today"
"Kept me informed of arrival time and extremely helpful in really bad weather conditions"
"Turned up in a clean van, very professional and courteous. The main fitter was training a younger lad called Byron and the job was completed quickly and to a high standard. Would recommend the service at anytime, to anyone who needs a screen quickly."
"1st call should be 1st class.brilliant service all round"
"1st call should be 1st class"
David Vandepeer, Chatham
Verified Reviewer
"Simply brilliant, they went above and beyond what would normally be expected. I would highly recommend this business."
"Great service at a great price really couldn't fault it from initial call to the fitting of the windscreen. Friendly service from everyone who works there. Thanks to Jake for a speedy and professional job!"
"Superb service in every way, from initial quotation to booking and completion of the work. And all at a very competitive price - I will certainly use them again in future."
"Excellent service. Came out to replace my windscreen in less than 24 hrs. Friendly staff both on the phone and face to face. Excellent and affordable price and £230 less than Auto glass."
"Superb Service by a Father and Son team."
"The only company that took the trouble to locate a windscreen for my Toyota Well done and thank you"
Robert Gerrard
Verified Reviewer
"I called at 9:00am to book a replacement screen expected a few days wait for a fitting. My type of windscreen wasn't available locally, but 1st call said they would call me back if they could get one to fit the same day. I completely missed the callback, but as I said I'm in all day they came anyway and had fitted the screen by 4:15pm... they'd already contacted my insurers so I only had to pay the excess. Excellent, friendly, ultra helpful service."
"Very friendly and efficient - thank you."
Helen Cooper
Verified Reviewer
"Fitter - Jake I highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd. From my initial phone call to my windscreen being replaced...just 3 hours!!!! So friendly, so quick and so professional. Thank you so much"
"Very professional, courteous and knowledgable. I would highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens to anyone requiring a replacement windscreen for their car. David sourced a manufacturers approved screen for my car and fitted it at my home address with the assistance from Neil."
"Highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens. Impressed with their response and overall service. This is a Company I have used in the past and was delighted that the main Honda Dealership that engaged them on this occasion endorse their services. A big thank you to Neil Fletcher for his professionalism during the visit."
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 52 reviews