1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Excellent professional and friendly service at a fraction of the cost of other companies. They repaired the chip in my Tesla ans I could not see where the chip had been. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
Excellent service. Called at 8.15 am for a quote for a replacement windscreen which was the cheapest we had found. Car collected at 10.50 and returned at 13.50. Kieran was extremely polite and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again if I needed to. Thanks.
First class service. Called at 9.00am and the new screen was in place before 3.00pm! Excellent.
Very friendly, when I first initially called for quotes gave me really good advice. When I called again to book I got booked in the next day. Would definitely get my windscreen replaced with these again.
Never use 1st Call Windscreens .

Absolutely disgusting company. Came out to repair a chip in my windscreen. During the repair their technician slipped with his drill and put a scratch along the screen causing further damage. All they've done is offer me a refund and I'm now going to be hundreds out of pocket to replace the screen. How is that acceptable? When you damage someone's property, you repair or replace. Will never use them again.
Very simple process quick,polite and honest. Best price for screen I found and excellent fitment.
A fantastic service yet again
Very friendly professional and made a good clean job will recommend you
Very professional and courteous
Superb customer service. So much more helpful, professional, and responsive and better value than other companies that I contacted.
First Call Windscreens provided a brilliant service. They turned up at my house as arranged and replaced my windscreen quickly and efficiently. The fitter had expert knowledge and ability. I would have no reservation in recommending First Call Windsreens to anyone needing replacement glass.
I have been using 1st Call Windscreens for many years now and find the service outstanding from booking the appointment to carrying out the works the staff are always helpful and will go above and beyond to suit your needs.
1st Class service and would highly recommend.
Great service very friendly will definitely use and recommend them again
As a company we use 1st call for all our windscreen needs. I have never been let down by this company and the quality of there work is exceptional.
On a cold and snowy day, they delivered fast, polite service, can’t recommend them enough, keep up the good work guys.
Your fitter Byron Warren was very
Polite, called before arriving and very thorough with his work.
first class service
Great service & a good price.
Had a courtesy call from Byron before he arrived, he explained the whole procedure and it was done in no time!
Definitely recommend.
Byron was very informative, professional and polite. He fully explained the procedure and was very efficient. Highly recommended service all round.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 162 reviews