1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd

How would you rate 1st Call Windscreens Ltd?

Unverified Reviewer

The fitters arrived in the time slot that I had been advised of and called me half hour before arrival to say that they were on their way. They were polite, professional and helpfully answered my questions. I would thoroughly recommend 1st Call.
Owner Of Ford Galaxy
Unverified Reviewer

call up, got a quote which was very competitive, arranged a date was told the drive would contact me 30 mins or so before, this he did.
Cant not fault them, first class service excellent job.
would recommend
mk 3 galaxy with sensors on the screen
five stars
Dean Tuvey
Unverified Reviewer

Stuck on holiday with a busted quarter light, called and was dealt with with speed and efficiency by Helen over the phone who exceeded my expectations by improving on the stated appointment date by an entire day.

Neil Fletcher was there when he said he would be and did a fantastic job with my repair as well as being a pleasure to deal with.

I would happily recommend 1st call to anyone.

Thanks for you help.
Patrick, Folkestone
Unverified Reviewer

Friendly, efficient and knowledgable staff.
These guys were a pleasure to have attend.

A great job - thanks guys !
Adam Young
Unverified Reviewer

Very professional, courteous and caring - did what they said they would do, before they said they would do it - very impressed
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing service. I was unable to get my screen replaced using my car insurance's recommended provider for a week, I rely on my car for my work. I went to see 1st Call and they had my screen replaced and back to me the same morning.

I would highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens as I was really impressed with their response.
Natasha , Sittingbourne
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely delighted. So helpful, I explained I needed my car for my job so re-jigged the diary to accommodate me as early as possible. Told me this afternoon to be in the safe side but were with me in the morning, job done by 11.30am. Kieran was very efficient and polite and was nearly £200 less than autoglass quoted me- definitely recommend & use again,
Ian.
Verified Reviewer

1st class....rang up on sunday for a price on my side window and couldnt believe it it as was 200pound cheaper that autoglass, couldnt be more helpful, the lady i spoke to was great and returned my call on monday morning at the time she said she would as she couldnt get the price on sunday as i did ring up late afternoon.the man who fixed my window was very polite and even hoovered the whole car and notjust where the glass was..will be using again if i need to.
Happy Customer ME6
Verified Buyer

Car windscreen replacement - Excellent service arrived within the advised time, first class work and excellent service. Would certainly recommend and would use them again, although I hope I do not have to. Thank you.
Verified Reviewer

totally impressed from the initial phone call and quote to the fitting. Value for money. larger, more well known company wanted almost 3 times the price. Helpful and friendly lady customer service call, (sorry forgot your name), felt better immediately after the call in reference to my stupidity locking key in car and smashing my front quarter window and then finding spare key seconds after :-) The fitter was polite courteous and efficient. Job well done, will absolutely recommend to others.
Peter Messenger
Verified Reviewer

Used 1st call today for a van windscreen, what a great bunch of people, very skilled at what they do, less than half the price of the big companies, i would recommend them to anybody.
Josie Green
Verified Reviewer

1st Call were able to give me a very competitive quote and organised to come out to me the next day. Can't fault anyone I spoke to and the guys that turned up were efficient and didn't even want a tea or coffee! Thank you to Jake Lamb & José for doing such an excellent job. Definitely recommending.
Steven Williamson
Verified Reviewer

A stone had hit the windscreen as I was driving home. I happened to pass the Sittingbourne branch and asked if it could be repaired. They did it there and then and even made me a cup of tea while I waited. Completely professional and excellent business.
F Rising
Verified Buyer

Turned up within time required, very polite team, windscreen replaced, all cleaned up.
Would recommend this company.
Mrs Rodwell-Reed
Verified Buyer

I telephoned 1st Call Windscreen for advise about a leaky windscreen.
David was extremely friendly helpful and honest.
I live locally so wanted to use a local business.
I would highly recommend this business.
Thanks to the 1st Call team
Linda Searle
Verified Reviewer

1st Call Windscreens Ltd (Neil) provided an excellent, efficient, professional and friendly service carrying out a swift replacement to my side window after someone had tried to break into my car and rendered it insecure. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this family business who, amazingly, managed to source the glass I needed and carry out the work in a far quicker timeframe than any of the larger companies and even Vauxhall! Well done guys.
Verified Buyer

Striaight forward fast service. Did exactly what they said, when they said they would. All staff were polite and friendly. I would recommend them highly to anyone. They replaced a side window to my van the next morning after calling them.
Dawn Sims
Verified Buyer

I came home from holiday and found my rear windscreen smashed! Called 1st Call and they came out early the next morning. Very friendly staff, from the lady on the phone (Helen I believe) to the two gentleman who came out to fix it. Excellent service.

P.S Give Helen a few more tea breaks :)
Aalco Ltd
Verified Reviewer

Extremely friendly, efficient and professional!
Gary M
Verified Buyer

Received an excellent service, very friendly and efficient would most definitely use again. Highly recommended
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews