1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
fitted a windscreen to my classic car, perfect job, friendly team
Great job , done fast and to add last job of the day after 5 pm and the technician in a good mood very helpful.
The team is excellent!
Fast repair excellent service and lovely people
Thanks, a great job and a real pleasure to be deal with.
On time, very pleasant people and did a fantastic job. Great communication and great service. Took all the stress out of replacing the windscreen. Absolutely recommended. 100%
Fast and efficient
Fast and efficient
Jeff & Grant provided an excellent speedy & reliable service. Best price out there too. Would highly recommend.
Byron did a great and super efficient job!
Great service all round from phone call to fitter.
Very efficient, helpful and would highly recommend.
Best price compared to others I researched.
Excellent service. Byron is a very pleasant young man and very efficient. Would use them again.
MANY THANKS FOR HELPING US OUT
GRAHAM
FASTLINE AUTOGLAZING
Turned up on time when they said and explained what they were going to do And done a fine job.
I had to replace a rear windscreen urgently and Grant and the team were really helpful. They sourced the glass within the hour and we arranged for them to fit the next day. I would highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens LTd
Had my windscreen replaced and I found the service to be efficient and well carried out the fitter was polite and informative and helpful I would most definitely recommended this company for prices and service
Thanks more than happy
Very prompt and friendly service
Pardon the pun but Tom and Byron provided a cracking service when they replaced my windscreen. Fast, efficient, considerate and showing a very high level of professionalism throughout.
If ever I'm unfortunate enough to need another windscreen, I'll certainly be using this company again.
Excellent service and communication
What a great service prompt and very professional both Byron and Tom new exactly what they were doing and fixed my windscreen .
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend 1st call to anyone
My windscreen needed replacing 2 days before going on holiday. Rung insurance company and their recommended partner couldn’t carry the work out for 9 days.

Found 1st Call by chance and thankfully I did. The customer service was brilliant and they came out the day before going on holiday. Alex & Tom fitted the New windscreen quickly and efficiently.

Great Customer Service and worthy of 5 stars!!!
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 125 reviews