1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Great service, quick response! Alex, the chap who came out to fit the screen, was polite and professional. fitted quickly and with no issues. Highly recommended!
Helped me with my 25 year old vw t4. Very helpful, knowledgeable and good value
Prompt service, friendly and professional job by Neil, and less than half the price quoted by Autoglass. What's not to like?
Just had my windscreen fitted on my mx5. I'm very satisfied. Great service, great price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend 1st Call Windscreens to anyone.
Superb company, Genuinely nice people. They replaced 2 Windscreens for me today, neither was an easy job. 1st was an imported vehicle, 2nd a classic jeep. Both jobs looked faultless when finished. Ill be using them for all my vehicles from now on.
Telephoned to make an appointment, 2 days later my windscreen was repaired. Better service than going through insurance. Byron Warren arrived promptly on the morning, fully masked and polite. Stone chip in the centre of my windscreen repaired in less than half an hour. Perfect job, simple to pay and he was off to next job. Recommended 👍
Excellent professional and friendly service at a fraction of the cost of other companies. They repaired the chip in my Tesla ans I could not see where the chip had been. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
Excellent service. Called at 8.15 am for a quote for a replacement windscreen which was the cheapest we had found. Car collected at 10.50 and returned at 13.50. Kieran was extremely polite and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again if I needed to. Thanks.
First class service. Called at 9.00am and the new screen was in place before 3.00pm! Excellent.
Very friendly, when I first initially called for quotes gave me really good advice. When I called again to book I got booked in the next day. Would definitely get my windscreen replaced with these again.
Never use 1st Call Windscreens . Absolutely disgusting company. Came out to repair a chip in my windscreen. During the repair their technician slipped with his drill and put a scratch along the screen causing further damage. All they've done is offer me a refund and I'm now going to be hundreds out of pocket to replace the screen. How is that acceptable? When you damage someone's property, you repair or replace. Will never use them again.
Very simple process quick,polite and honest. Best price for screen I found and excellent fitment.
A fantastic service yet again
Very friendly professional and made a good clean job will recommend you
Very professional and courteous
Superb customer service. So much more helpful, professional, and responsive and better value than other companies that I contacted.
First Call Windscreens provided a brilliant service. They turned up at my house as arranged and replaced my windscreen quickly and efficiently. The fitter had expert knowledge and ability. I would have no reservation in recommending First Call Windsreens to anyone needing replacement glass.
I have been using 1st Call Windscreens for many years now and find the service outstanding from booking the appointment to carrying out the works the staff are always helpful and will go above and beyond to suit your needs. 1st Class service and would highly recommend.
Great service very friendly will definitely use and recommend them again
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 168 reviews