1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Enquired online and got a phone call 5 minutes later and got my window replaced that afternoon. Excellent service and good price. Would highly recommend and would use them again if needed
This is an excellent company. They give a rapid/ expert/ personal service/ Very reassuring to be able to actually talk to somebody about the problem, who turned out to know exactly what he was talking about. First class!
VERY POLITE STAFF EVERY TIME WE HAVE USED 1ST CALL GREAT COMPANY GREAT WORKMANSHIP
Great service from 1st phone call to coming out next day to repair chips, Lovely repair man explained everything and was done in a flash, would highly recommend, thanks.
Superb service. Very professional staff. Knew exactly what they were doing unlike four other companies.
From speaking to David who was very friendly and very professional I knew I had made the right choice. And could do it very quickly which was a bonus
From the minute I phoned 1st Call, I knew i’d Chosen the right company. Excellent customer service, quick booking, fabulous replacement carried out by Jeff. Fast & friendly service, only gave 5 stars cause couldn’t leave more! Really impressed and would recommend 100%
Great service, even though somebody had tried to fix the chip they did their best to make it better, couldn't ask for more and very pleasant staff.
Excellent next day service. Despite having to make 2 trips, Jeff was extremely helpful and the job was expertly completed in time for me to get to work. Would highly recommend.
Great people to deal with, Got my new screen within two days other companies we quoting two weeks. They came out and fitted the screen at my place of work, other companies wanted me to visit their workshop! The fitting team were Professional, friendly and informative and done a great job. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys
Had a new windscreen trim fitted today Byron and Tom were very professional, arrived early and did an amazing job fitting the trim. Excellent aftercare advice given. Definitely recommend and will use in the future
Solution finding, prompt service and value for money
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Everyone I spoke to on the phone to enquire and book were lovely , professional and very knowledgable. Byron fitted a new seal to my cars windscreen , he was brilliant, excellent customer service, took care with my vehicle and delivered a professional and speedy service. Thankyou!
Really fast efficient service. Great staff and very professional.Highly recommended.
Excellent service, fast, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend
First class service, highly recommend them
Great service, quick response! Alex, the chap who came out to fit the screen, was polite and professional. fitted quickly and with no issues. Highly recommended!
Helped me with my 25 year old vw t4. Very helpful, knowledgeable and good value
Prompt service, friendly and professional job by Neil, and less than half the price quoted by Autoglass. What's not to like?
Just had my windscreen fitted on my mx5. I'm very satisfied. Great service, great price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend 1st Call Windscreens to anyone.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 184 reviews