1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Byron was very nice and did a great job - thank-you
Steve
It’s the first time I’ve used 1st call but will always use them now. I spoke to Kieran he was very friendly and arranged for the fitter to come and repair my window screen.
He turned up on time, he was a smashing guy and did a very good job of the repair. He explained all my options. I was very happy with the service and the price.
arrived on time very informative with advice and took no time at all to carry out job
Fast and efficient, polite and extremely knowledgable. Would definitely recommend!
Great service, so easy and quick, rang one day, booked in for when suited me, they came and repaired window screen in 10 mins or so. Very friendly and helpful men. Will recommend ⭐️
Big thank you to Jeff who did a wonderful job replacing my windscreen and to Kieran for sorting it at a great price. By far the cheapest quote and the best service. Highly recommend.
I have been using 1st Call for few years now.
Always a prompt reliable service, they will always try to be there when i request, unlike the larger National companies.
Prices are competitive, staff are friendly and helpful.
What is not to like.
5 Stars +
1st call windows would be the only windscreen company I would use and recommend. I looked through reviews before booking my car in for a windscreen repair. Most reviews were on replacement so I thought I’d review a repair, as there are not many reviews on repairs. My windscreen leaked every winter to the point where I was scraping frost off the INSIDE!

So 1st call appear to be the only company in the south east that are prepared to assess and repair a windscreen. I was given a good price for repair and refit but also given a quote for a replacement in a worst case scenario. Both prices were around 50% less than auto glass etc were quoting. These guys are very knowledgable and know their stuff. Geoff and Tom turned up on time and explained what they would be doing and took the time to show me what had caused the problem with my windscreen. They were both friendly and approachable and very thorough and genuinely took a pride in what they were doing.

I wish all companies were like this regardless of what they did.
Don’t waste your time shopping around I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I hope this review saves you searching around and gives you confidence to give these guys your custom.
Kieron was very helpful in arranging my windscreen replacement and Byron was friendly and efficient when he came to my place of work to carry out the replacement. All in all a faultless service that I would recommend to others. Have made a note of their number in case I need them again.
excellent service quick and efficient. highly recommended.
Absolutely first class service always
George
BRITELITE windows
Polite, efficient and professional. Many thanks!
So happy with the service received. Great customer service very friendly and came the next morning to fit 😊 thank you so much
fitted a windscreen to my classic car, perfect job, friendly team
Great job , done fast and to add last job of the day after 5 pm and the technician in a good mood very helpful.
The team is excellent!
Fast repair excellent service and lovely people
Thanks, a great job and a real pleasure to be deal with.
On time, very pleasant people and did a fantastic job. Great communication and great service. Took all the stress out of replacing the windscreen. Absolutely recommended. 100%
Fast and efficient