Alternative Meats Reviews

Alternative Meats 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Gemma Fox
Alternative Meats 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Rosemary Fletcher
Great service, great quality meat, I would definitely recommend.
I have found Alternative Meats very helpful and supportive.
Excellent quality. I especially love the veal and it is such a pleasure to be able to source more than just the usual cuts. Fantastic customer service. I recently received the wrong cut of meat by mistake and not only did friendly lady with rather exceptional memory tell me to enjoy the piece I received but also sent me the right joint of meat the very next working day. Outstanding and rare service.
Great service and excellent quality 👌
The best pork chop I’ve ever tasted!
Excellent quality products
This is meat as it should be. Deliciously tasty and absolutely worth the money.
Great customer service and prompt response to emails
Always excellent
Staff always helpful - service with a smile, the meat is excellent too.
Very easy to order gift vouchers which make a useful, but unusual, present for hard-to-buy for friends. Thank you!
High quality meat, friendly company and excellent service. Everything you could want. Highly recommended
Ann, we are so pleased you enjoyed the Herb Fed Chicken, Venison and Mangalitza. Hope to see you again soon!
Excellent quality product, my dog loves it !!! Will definitely order again .
Steven, our Kangaroo morsels are certainly a hit with our many four legged friends.
Fantastic produce and a pleasure to deal with. Always responds very quickly and they are very accomodating. The rose veal ribeye is highly recommended!
Mathew, we know you love our Rose Veal so thank you. Great you are just up the road and can pop and collect your order.
Great products, good service. Now a regular customer!
Indeed you are Martin, thank you. Always a pleasure to see you when you collect your order.
Lovely service. So good to find a (local) butcher that can supply such a variety of excellent meat. Bought quite a selection and recommend the bacon it is sublime! Had my Hogget Barnsley chops last night - they were the best ever. To much to talk about, all brilliant. Totally recommend. I'll be back very soon...
Stephen, thank you so much for your lovely review. Hope to see you soon.
Lovely meats highly recommend
Why thank you!
First of all I want to thank you for your service. Products ordered and professional delivered overcome my expectations. Your pictures about your products at list those ordered by me don't do justice the way I found when I open my delivery. I was genuinely Impressed, also quality , flavour, and end product after cooking was amazing. I am from Romania where tradition of sacrifice and eating home made raised pork is in every family, every year in December. Mangalița lard and belly ordered from you made me feel like I was at home. Thank you again!
Amazing quality... the Welsh Waygu beef is to die for!
Thank you Michael, we are inclined to agree with you regarding the Welsh Wagyu Beef, it is pretty special!
Great selection of wonderful meat, kindly professional service, and efficient delivery. First class. R
Thank you Robert, always lovely to see you.
Alternative Meats is rated 4.89 based on 476 reviews