Alternative Meats Reviews

Alternative Meats 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Gemma Fox
Alternative Meats 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Rosemary Fletcher
Excellent service and fantastic meats - really enjoyed the venison mince, venison diced steak and wagyu burgers!
Great quality meats - will certainly be buying again!
Great to have you on board David and how handy for you just to pop up the road to collect your order directly from us.
Hi, I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone at alternative meats, I have been Getting my meat from you guys for just over a year now, and I will definitely be getting it from you for many years to come, I only wish you did organic veggies to go with it, that way I would have to give my hard earned money to Big corporation supermarket Giants, I love the fact my money helps to support farmers, especially farmers like alternative meats, where there is a consistency of quality. Thanks guys keep up the good work. Andy Brizell
Andy, so pleased you found us and have continued to shop with us. We love our connection with our customers at home.
Repeat purchase of a half suckling pig - it was absolutely delicious! Alternative Meats are my go-to for meat for celebration dinners. Items are always well packed and they were able to accommodate my time frame. Highly recommended!
Lindsay, thank you for using us for your celebrations, lets hope there are more to come!
Amazing steaks and service.
Mehmet, thank you. Hope to see you again soon.
Excellent. Bacon like it used to be! Recommend it!
Peter, so pleased you enjoyed our Gloucester Old Spot Bacon.
Absolutely delicious meat and excellent, prompt delivery service! Would highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to give your lovely review.
All the products we have tried were spectacular. The various cuts of Mangalitza Pork were amazing. The Welsh wagyu is also exceptional!
James, Mangalitza and Welsh Wagyu Beef, enough to make anyone happy!
I cannot say how wonderful all of the produce is. The staff are also so helpful
Why thank you Mark, always good to hear from you.
Usual high standard and efficient delivery.
Ted, it's so great you continue to order from a distance and great to talk to you.
I’ve had a few purchases from AM since lockdown, and everything has been too quality - and great value in my opinion.

Some interesting cuts to challenge yourself with too!
Paul, you have had a few orders from us now, always good to have you back.
Always satisfy with good food, delivery and courtesy.
Kind words Jane, thank you.
Lovely products. Informed of delivery date very soon after ordering. Any queries answered and resolved very quickly.
Katharine, thank you. We always try to work with our customers regarding delivery, communication is the key.
Excellent Service, outstanding quality meats from these guys. All very well and securely packaged, delivered on time. We thoroughly enjoyed our Valentines Hamper. The veal steak was amazing. I love the spices that you can order. We made Jerk Goosnargh Corn Fed chicken thighs- delicious! Mangalitza sausages and black pudding are my new go to favourites for breakfast. I especially like these Hampers as you get a great mix of meats at great prices!
Dear Wendy, wow, so pleased you enjoyed your first taste of Jerk Chicken and the Rose Veal Steaks too. Nothing like a tasty breakfast at the weekend.
Great quality and excellent service
Julie, always great to see you back again!
I recently ordered the 2Kg joint of Rose Veal, which arrived punctually and well packed in perfect condition.
Roasted in the oven for 20 mins per 450g covered plus an additional 20 minutes uncovered, it came out of the oven tender, succulent and full of flavour.
It was extremely easy to carve with our ancient £3 Wilko carving knife and it melted in the mouth.
The Family all agreed it was one of the best Sunday roasts we'd ever had.
I can't recommend Alternative Meats highly enough for the quality of both their meats and their service.
Richard, wow!
Thank you for your great feedback on a product we are passionate about, our Rose Veal.
We love you use a very special knife for carving your Sunday Roast, family heirloom in the making ..........
Excellent bacon and enterprising things like Osso Bucco
Easy to navigate website. Good communication and careful and efficient delivery.
Best black pudding I have ever tasted. Bacon was of very high quality
Why thank you Paul what better review could we ask for!
First time I have ordered meat online, and I was not disappointed. We ordered veal T bone steaks. The delivery was great. We were kept informed and the meat was extremely well packaged. The steaks were really good. So, we will be back.
We are so happy your first experience of buying meat online was positive for you, we take great care to make sure that your order arrives in perfect condition but of course our Rose Veal speaks for itself.
Our order was delivered promptly, beautifully packed. Last weekend we had the osso buco and it was the best ever; I'd forgotten how good their meat is.
Sunday morning we had the Manzalita bacon; again, proper meat.
No water in the pan just great flavour.
Can't wait to try the kidneys next weekend.
Years ago we bought from Alternative Meats occasionally; redundancy stopped that and I wish I'd found somewhere else to economise. Their meats are just just so much better than you get from your supermarket- do try them.
Peter, great to have you back!
Sunday morning with our Mangalitza bacon .......... doesn't get any better really.
Alternative Meats is rated 4.89 based on 452 reviews