Alternative Meats Reviews

Alternative Meats 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Gemma Fox
Alternative Meats 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Rosemary Fletcher
Lovely service. So good to find a (local) butcher that can supply such a variety of excellent meat. Bought quite a selection and recommend the bacon it is sublime! Had my Hogget Barnsley chops last night - they were the best ever. To much to talk about, all brilliant. Totally recommend. I'll be back very soon...
Lovely meats highly recommend
First of all I want to thank you for your service. Products ordered and professional delivered overcome my expectations. Your pictures about your products at list those ordered by me don't do justice the way I found when I open my delivery. I was genuinely Impressed, also quality , flavour, and end product after cooking was amazing. I am from Romania where tradition of sacrifice and eating home made raised pork is in every family, every year in December. Mangalița lard and belly ordered from you made me feel like I was at home. Thank you again!
Amazing quality... the Welsh Waygu beef is to die for!
Thank you Michael, we are inclined to agree with you regarding the Welsh Wagyu Beef, it is pretty special!
Great selection of wonderful meat, kindly professional service, and efficient delivery. First class. R
Thank you Robert, always lovely to see you.
Always best quality and ideal for a special occasion
Thank you Robert, always lovely to see you when you collect your orders from us.
Great range of products, speedy sale and very tasty. Thank you!
No, thank you Gail, lovely to have you on board at AM
Easy to order. Perfect portion size. Good value.
Thank you for your kind words.
Outstanding quality and service, will be ordering again
Great to have you on board Liam, thank you.
Excellent service and fantastic meats - really enjoyed the venison mince, venison diced steak and wagyu burgers!
Thank you Chris, glad you enjoyed our products and hope to see you again soon.
Great quality meats - will certainly be buying again!
Great to have you on board David and how handy for you just to pop up the road to collect your order directly from us.
Hi, I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone at alternative meats, I have been Getting my meat from you guys for just over a year now, and I will definitely be getting it from you for many years to come, I only wish you did organic veggies to go with it, that way I would have to give my hard earned money to Big corporation supermarket Giants, I love the fact my money helps to support farmers, especially farmers like alternative meats, where there is a consistency of quality. Thanks guys keep up the good work. Andy Brizell
Andy, so pleased you found us and have continued to shop with us. We love our connection with our customers at home.
Repeat purchase of a half suckling pig - it was absolutely delicious! Alternative Meats are my go-to for meat for celebration dinners. Items are always well packed and they were able to accommodate my time frame. Highly recommended!
Lindsay, thank you for using us for your celebrations, lets hope there are more to come!
Amazing steaks and service.
Mehmet, thank you. Hope to see you again soon.
Excellent. Bacon like it used to be! Recommend it!
Peter, so pleased you enjoyed our Gloucester Old Spot Bacon.
Absolutely delicious meat and excellent, prompt delivery service! Would highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to give your lovely review.
All the products we have tried were spectacular. The various cuts of Mangalitza Pork were amazing. The Welsh wagyu is also exceptional!
James, Mangalitza and Welsh Wagyu Beef, enough to make anyone happy!
I cannot say how wonderful all of the produce is. The staff are also so helpful
Why thank you Mark, always good to hear from you.
Usual high standard and efficient delivery.
Ted, it's so great you continue to order from a distance and great to talk to you.
I’ve had a few purchases from AM since lockdown, and everything has been too quality - and great value in my opinion. Some interesting cuts to challenge yourself with too!
Paul, you have had a few orders from us now, always good to have you back.
Alternative Meats is rated 4.89 based on 461 reviews