Alternative Meats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alternative Meats
Read Alternative Meats Reviews
We have been enjoying Alternative meats for several years . A wonderful introduction to exploring delicious new items at a very reasonable price. Service is always excellent when you need assistance the staff are always helpful. looking forward to our next order .
I ordered a wagyu beef brisket to make pastrami along with some other things. Alternative Meats were very helpful, the meat is high quality and it arrived when it said it would, so I had plenty of time to brine the brisket before our holiday.
We thoroughly enjoyed all of the products ordered. The mangaliza bacon was absolutely amazing - the best we have ever eaten. Some of he mangaliza fat was used to make some Polish sausage and the rest rendered down perfectly to make a pure white lard. All delicious - many thanks. I can truly recommend your meat without reservation.
superb friendly and helpful service
......great meet expertly packed....thank you
I have had suckling pig, portchetta, mangalitza pork and wagyu beef joint from Alternative Meats and also mangalitza sausages. Packages have always arrived on time, still frozen (where appropriate) and intact. It might be nice if the company
Could look at more environmentally friendly packaging but the quality of the meat is always excellent. Plus if you email or call they’re always very attentive. For a special meal this should be one of your go to suppliers.
Alternative Meats 5 star review on 20th September 2020
What a fabulous review Mark, thank you so much! It's always a boost to our morale when a customer shares such positive feelings about our products and work ethic. We love it when we have five star customers too!
Satisfied as always. First class meat.
Love the roo burgers and your delivery system
Great selection of produce, the mangalitsa is exceptional. Great selection. Competitively priced, excellent packaging/shipping. Can't wait to place the next order.
You are a 5 star business without doubt , everything from the layout of the website , the navigation of website , selection and description of product - and above all the taste is unlike any other meats. Your delivery service is quick , efficient and very well packaged. I'd be a fool not to be a lifetime customer.
Absolutely stunning produce
Outstanding produce. Roasted suckling pig was tender, fell off the bone and had great crackling. The Mangalitza streaky bacon which to be fair looks like pancetta and the black pudding both have an amazing depth of flavour
Hi have used Alternative Meats for 4 years as my Wagyu treat each month through Summer. This year,I used them alot through the height of lockdown restrictions having realised they did lots of other cuts of meat and game. These folk are hard working have exceptionally high quality and brilliant at customer service. Top class.
Thank you Gerard, for the wholehearted support you have given us over these difficult time, and for the recommendations that you have handed out to your lovely friends, all of whom have contacted us and bought from us. It is so important to have 5 star reviews - but even more important for us to have 5 star customers!
Great products and great service. Nuff said.
Short, sharp and to the point. We absolutely love it !!! * * * * *
Excellent slection of good meats.
Their Wagyu steaks are tender and very tasty
Their Manzalita Pork and Black pepper sausages are the best and most flavourful suasages that I have ever tasted.
Their Manzalita streaky bacon looks all fat ehwn i the pack, but when you grill it, the fat melts away you are left with selicious crisp bacon.
Great quality meat at a reasonable price and the delivery charge is quite low which means I can order smaller amounts frequently. Also great communication.
Good sausages
Got 5 sweetbreads and they were amazing. I highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic meat and great service. We especially love the Hogget Barnsley Chops, simply fantastic.
I doubt if you can improve your product or service , excellent in every way
What a truly lovely thing to hear Pat ! Music to our ears, in fact!! Thank you so much!
Really satisfied with the service.
Alternative Meats is rated 4.87 based on 263 reviews