Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

The low review is because the varnish and or the wood is rough. It feels like I'm going to get blisters when I'm holding it. It hasn't given blisters which makes me think it's just the varnish and I can probably sort it out with some sandpaper.
The item arrived late despite paying £8 delivery and being assured it would still arrive that day. The product itself is not worth the £40. It is a basic, hollow bo staff, wrapped in holographic film, which began to come off after an hour of use. My son is disappointed to have spent so much of his money on this.
I haven’t yet received the goods, how can I review your service? My payment is deducted immediately, yet, nearly a month down the line I am still waiting!
Hello! Thanks for your review. I have taken a look into this for you, your order was dispatched on 30/04/2020 via DHL and was delivered the next day 01/05/2020 with a signature. If this is not the case, please email us at sales@bytomic.com so we can raise a signature dispute with DHL. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. Hollie Bytomic
Bytomic is rated 4.75 based on 259 reviews