Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

Poor quality product
Not like the display picture
Very difficult to chose size.
Please use S-M-L-XL in future not 140, 150,160,170cm, you are putting customer's off. No one knows what those measurements mean.
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for your review, I'm so sorry you feel this way. We have sizing charts available for each product, this will help determine which size is suited to yourself.

I have emailed you with a discount code for a future purchase. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance in the meantime.

Hollie, Bytomic
I received the items I ordered, a bo staff and some king fu shoes.
The no staff snapped after 10 mins of practice, the first time I dropped it on the floor. The shoes which were meant to be size us12 they are more like size us9.
I managed to get refund for the no staff, not for the shoes as it is very difficult for me to print the label and send them back as I’ve no printer and all the shops are closed.
I basically wasted £20 that I could use in a wiser way.
Don’t know about the other stuff they sell, but what I bought it was very poor quality.
Hello!

Thanks for your review, I'm really sorry you have experienced this.

We are happy to extend the returns for you if you are unable to send them back at the moment, we can then process a full refund for you.

I have sent you an email with all the relevant returns information, hopefully we can get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards
Bytomic Customer Service Team
Parcel wasn't left in safe space. Subsequentially was stolen! No response from bytomic to resolve this. Spoke to DPD local who said I'd have to deal with sender.

Would not recommend this seller or DPD!
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear you have not received your parcel - we were not made aware of this which is why we have not been in contact. I have sent you an email, so we can resolve this as soon as possible for you!

Kind regards
Bytomic
Logged into my wholesale account, got charged full price.

Really really disappointed

Thanks for your review.

I cannot see a trade account under the details we have for you. I have sent you an email in regards to this.

Bytomic
Nice quick service! Wrong orderWhich was my fault was sorted immediately!
I’ve still not received my boxing boots and have a fight next week, there’s no way of tracking them as they used Royal Mail and Royal Mail doesn’t track once it leaves U.K.!
I spoke with a lady on the phone before ordering and was told they would be getting sent by whistle but they didn’t,
Hello,

I'm so sorry you have not received your parcel as of yet. We are still investigating this with Royal Mail, as soon as we have an update we will be in contact with you via email.

Apologies again.