Bytomic Reviews

4.7
Based on 276 reviews
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

Very helpful staff when I queried about sizing. Excellent product and quick delivery.
Hello Jake. We really appreciate the positive feedback, thank you! 🤜 Danielle
Ordered my red belt and it came very quickly. The quality of the belt is brilliant and the packaging wasn’t wasteful, overall very happy with Bytomic’s service!
Hello Joshua. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to receiving your next order. Many thanks Danielle
Delivered quickly with plenty of notice.
Hello Brian. Thanks so much for your great feedback, we hope you visit us again soon 🤜 Danielle
Great product delivered promptly
Hello. Thank you so much for the 5*. We have received fantastic feedback regarding our Bytomic Double Grip Medicine Ball's. Many thanks Danielle
Great speedy efficient service
Hi Graham. We are delighted to hear this, we look forward to your future orders! Many thanks Danielle
Great service delivered when it said it would be & top quality products
Hi Vida Thanks for shopping with us and we appreciate the feedback regarding the courier, and enjoy using your chest protector. Many thanks Danielle
Absolutely pleased with my son's judo kit, it's very good quality easy to keep white, very pleased and at a good price also.. would highly recommend
Hello Zoe. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with your son's Bytomic Judo Uniform. Kind regards Danielle
Brilliant we will be back for more many thanks
Thank you for choosing Bytomic... We look forward to your future order.
delivered before the expected delivery date, high-quality product
Great service and good quality training swords for myself and my daughter
Very well shaped for a small hand.
Fast, good quality purchase. Thanks :)
I got these for my partner for Christmas. He was over the moon with them 😊
It breaks easy that's all but it was good
The box the dumbbells arrived in was all broken and not strong enough to hold the weight of them. They are a Christmas present and so I've had to salvage the box by sellotaping which just does not look presentable. Very disappointed.
Good supplier although the loss of the ability to pick up goods or view goods is a shame. Good price on some small products but others I would say are expensive.
My order habe not der by me, terrible, please contact me immediately. Bye. Fahrettin
Item was out of stock although nobody got in touch to tell me! Waited 14 days then chased it myself they did refund me promptly. I notice the out of stock item is still appearing as in-stock on their website 🤦🏼‍♂️.
All I can say for now is that delivery of my item was very swift considering the time of year and supply issues affecting retailers. My grandson hasn't worn the item yet as it is a Christmas gift he's yet to receive but its exactly what he wants.
Good kick trousers for my needs (Kickboxing/Karate). Would be ideal fit for Long leg, I am a regular so will take them up and inch or two. Overall happy of the quality and value for money.
Bytomic is rated 4.73 based on 276 reviews