Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

Excellent service: order arrived swiftly. I needed to exchange an item and this process was very easy, free and fast. Thank you
good piece of equipment
Just bought some entry level boxing gloves as part of lockdown fitness regime - great quality and delivery prompt and arrived in no time - am 48 so have volunteered to take Tyson on as part of his comeback so may be back on their website soon - would certainly buy from Bytomic again.
Great products at really good prices, and a very prompt service, very happy.
Arrived quickly , pleased with purchase, thank you.
Outstanding service
Great quality great equipment will be using them again.
Good stuff good shape..cant ask for much more
I haven’t yet received the goods, how can I review your service?
My payment is deducted immediately, yet, nearly a month down the line I am still waiting!
Hello!

Thanks for your review.

I have taken a look into this for you, your order was dispatched on 30/04/2020 via DHL and was delivered the next day 01/05/2020 with a signature.

If this is not the case, please email us at sales@bytomic.com so we can raise a signature dispute with DHL.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Hollie
Bytomic
Good quick delivery and good quality products.
Good stuff on time exactly what i expected
Very fast delivery and top quality product.
Transaction was really easy. Really impressed with the updates and speed of delivery
I received the items I ordered, a bo staff and some king fu shoes.
The no staff snapped after 10 mins of practice, the first time I dropped it on the floor. The shoes which were meant to be size us12 they are more like size us9.
I managed to get refund for the no staff, not for the shoes as it is very difficult for me to print the label and send them back as I’ve no printer and all the shops are closed.
I basically wasted £20 that I could use in a wiser way.
Don’t know about the other stuff they sell, but what I bought it was very poor quality.
Hello!

Thanks for your review, I'm really sorry you have experienced this.

We are happy to extend the returns for you if you are unable to send them back at the moment, we can then process a full refund for you.

I have sent you an email with all the relevant returns information, hopefully we can get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards
Bytomic Customer Service Team
Quality mats , delivery first class in these testing times
Awesome gloves for kids and great service.
Extremely quick delivery and great service when contacted supplier. Overall happy customer and would 100% recommend and use again! Great work during these tough times
Great staff ; )
Easy system to order , and came quickly, very good
Good product and arrived 2 days early.
Bytomic is rated 4.75 based on 217 reviews