Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

Excellent weights and service from Bytomic with speedy delivery too, would definitely recommend.
Great service, quick delivery and dumbbells are great. Would buy again.
Exactly what I ordered - very pleased with!
Easy to order, arrived on time product was correct. Would use again.
Good quality, comfortable to hold
4kg dumbells came super quick good communication, good quality and price
Great product and service. Came the next day !
Good delivery and product just as I expected
Super fast delivery of a 6kg medicine ball. Great product 👌 resonable price, good quality. I recommend this company.
Always easy to order and fast delivery.
Item as described and delivered on time.
Good communication and prompt dekivery
Good product and prompt delivery.
Quick delivery and great customer service.
Quick efficient service, good quality item fir the price, would most definitely use this company again.
Poor quality product Not like the display picture Very difficult to chose size. Please use S-M-L-XL in future not 140, 150,160,170cm, you are putting customer's off. No one knows what those measurements mean.
Good Afternoon, Thanks for your review, I'm so sorry you feel this way. We have sizing charts available for each product, this will help determine which size is suited to yourself. I have emailed you with a discount code for a future purchase. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance in the meantime. Hollie, Bytomic
I ordered 5 items and they all arrived within one package within two days. I am a very happy customer.
This product does what it says on tin. Its firm and supportive, whilst being comfortable. Washes well, time will tell if it keeps its shape but I am very impressed. Haven't used the chest guards yet as COVID doesn't allow contact in my karate kickboxing club at this time, but fully expect them to be effective.
Really pleased with kickboxing trousers. I had to return first pair as too big and did not understand size chart but second pair ordered fitted perfectly. I did email to ask about sizing and was sent a chart to show me what size to order. Excellent customer service.
Excellent service and super quick delivery! Thank you
Bytomic is rated 4.76 based on 249 reviews