Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

Came very quickly. Good quality, my son loves it!
Good service and product
The low review is because the varnish and or the wood is rough. It feels like I'm going to get blisters when I'm holding it. It hasn't given blisters which makes me think it's just the varnish and I can probably sort it out with some sandpaper.
Nice product. We have filled in with sand and it is relatively stable, but it will fall a lot. If that’s what you want then it’s great.
Brilliant x
quick efficient ontime delivery
Ordered a Bokken as a gift for Christmas. Product was good and arrived on time. However the tsuba was missing so I emailed Bytomic and a tsuba was sent out in good time for Christmas.
Hi was a perfect fit and was delivered quickly, what more could you ask for?
Great mitts. Great value for money
Item was a strike shield, like it alot but not suitable for children.
Great product and quick delivery time. Requested a specific delivery but they weren't helpful. Rang at least 10 times, left voicemails and emailed but nobody called me back to re-schedule. Had to arrange for large delivery to be left with neighbouring unit and then hand-ball it myself into my unit.
Bytomic medicine ball and 5kg slam ball. Both are of Amazing product quality and great value for money. Will definitely buy again
Blazing fast shipment! Hot my boots in a week from Europe to Taiwan.
Great product
Quick delivery but product wasn’t the best quality and was dirty. I can also hear the sand moving around in the medicine ball which is off putting.
Prompt delivery and product easy to use
I love these trousers. They are comfy and not restrict movement. Recommended
This company was brilliant to deal with. There was a small problem with my purchase, not only was I able to actually speak to them on the phone, but they dealt with it politely, efficiently and immediately sent a replacement . It arrived in 2 days. Thank you bytomic. Not only a great product, but great service.
Very helpful and a very quick replacement for a damaged medicine ball I received. Thank you!
Excellent weights and service from Bytomic with speedy delivery too, would definitely recommend.
Bytomic is rated 4.76 based on 248 reviews