Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

Good product and prompt delivery.
Quick delivery and great customer service.
Quick efficient service, good quality item fir the price, would most definitely use this company again.
Poor quality product
Not like the display picture
Very difficult to chose size.
Please use S-M-L-XL in future not 140, 150,160,170cm, you are putting customer's off. No one knows what those measurements mean.
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for your review, I'm so sorry you feel this way. We have sizing charts available for each product, this will help determine which size is suited to yourself.

I have emailed you with a discount code for a future purchase. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance in the meantime.

Hollie, Bytomic
I ordered 5 items and they all arrived within one package within two days. I am a very happy customer.
This product does what it says on tin. Its firm and supportive, whilst being comfortable. Washes well, time will tell if it keeps its shape but I am very impressed. Haven't used the chest guards yet as COVID doesn't allow contact in my karate kickboxing club at this time, but fully expect them to be effective.
Really pleased with kickboxing trousers. I had to return first pair as too big and did not understand size chart but second pair ordered fitted perfectly. I did email to ask about sizing and was sent a chart to show me what size to order. Excellent customer service.
Excellent service and super quick delivery! Thank you
Bought some 12oz gloves, quality have no problems great padding and use everyday👍🏼
Great product, good price, fast delivery!
Great gloves great prompt service 🌱
Good quality and very affordable
Efficient and prompt service, thank you.
Delivery was super quick. Gloves are awesome
Very good service, my new Gi arrived earlier than expected 5 stars
Easy purchase. Quick delivery. No problems.
Great products at good prices
Exactly what I was looking for and added bonus, delivery was earlier than expected.
Very good aluminium sai delivered on time at a fair price
Quick delivery time. Well made suit.
Bytomic is rated 4.75 based on 217 reviews