Access Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Access Garage Doors
Telephone

Tell us how Access Garage Doors made you happy
Fitter arrived promptly, was polite and cheerful. Got the job done, tidied up and gave me a great intro to my garage door. Ensured I knew how to maintain it and work. Showed me how to use the app for opening and closing the door.
All done quickly and with no fuss. Cleaned and tidied after himself.
Top work.
From initial contact to completed job, a very professional and friendly service. We are very pleased with the outcome, a side hinged steel door and back garage door. Damion was really helpful when it came to deciding on the best door. The fitters were friendly and completed the job to a very high standard and left the garage tidy!

Would highly recommend AGD!
1st class job by all you guys from start to finish. Brilliant price miles cheaper than other competitors. Will definitely be recommending these guys.
Cheers
The guys did a brilliant job today replaying our garage door and Jordan was a star with the front door.
They were all (3 of them) very professional, very friendly and polite, did an excellent job and left everything immaculate.
Couldn't fault them at all and would recommend to anyone without hesitation. Thanks guys!
Removal of an.old garage door and the installation of a magnificent new Hormann sectional door was carried out today.
Jordan and Stefan were an excellent team and worked hard to leave us with a perfect result. Thank you.
The service of Access Garage Doors Yorkshire Ltd. was 100% from start to finish.
Had a Hormann door fitted . Very happy with the whole service from quote to fitting .
From the initial contact for first measuring up the door to having it fully installed we couldn’t have asked for better service.
The two guys who came to install the door, Jordan & Stefan, were really polite and professional. They explained the installation and got on with emptying the garage without any issues. Once it was in place Jordan explained how it all worked and Stefan made sure that the area was cleaned up and no mess was left on site.
The door and the surround look great. It is well sealed to the stone work and it looks as though it has always been there.
Good reliable service. Professional fitters- a great job. Thank you.
Great team who installed, attention to detail and excellent finish. Very friendly guys who kept me updated on progress of the install and double checked everything.
An absolutely amazing company. After coming to survey for some repairs to a door we inherited on moving in, fitted by a different company, their advice reflected their obvious extensive experience and was both honest and fair. When the installation company showed horrendous customer service and refused to fix their errors, Damian and his team squeezed us in the very next day to make good and secure our garage. A hugely professional, approachable and reliable company. We can’t rate them highly enough. Thank you so much.
Called access garage doors to get a quote for a roller door Damian came out promptly measured up give me a price gave me advice but because of my garage roof I could not have a conventional roller door in the boxable he showed me one from Harmon and it was recently designed for just such The garage as mine The lads came yesterday and fit the garage door they had never done one of this type before they arrived in the morning and work through till 7 o’clock at night they didn’t stop drinking tea all the tim The lads came yesterday and fit the garage door they had never done one of this type before they arrived in the morning and work through till 7 o’clock at night they didn’t stop and worked really hard had a slight issue call Damian he came straight round today and resolved slight issue thank you Praise the team highly enough thanks again
The Hormann Rollamatic complete with matching Rollamatic side door looks fantastic in anthracite grey. Damien came out to quote & we struck a deal within half an hour & the doors were ordered & took approximately 4 weeks to arrive. The 2 installers came out on the day as promised & were both superb friendly helpful guys. They made a first class job of the install which took about 8 hours. They took the old door away so no mess to clean up. I would recommend them to anyone, well happy!!
David B, Birkby, Huddersfield

Double garage door

Damion advised a section door (not our old roller door that was causing problems).

He kept in close touch with the whole replacement process including supplies from abroad, and the result is a very professional door installed to a very high standard now.

All his engineers too really wanted to do the very best they could and left only once they themselves had a top result.

I’m sure that Damion will closely support and help any other another customer!

We are both delighted with the result today! Thank you!
Great service from beginning to end from Damian and his team. From answering the first phone call out of hrs to installing in double quick time. A great looking garage door too.
These guys were great from the start, Danny called early morning before I went to work to measure up for quote details. Got the quote through and they halved the price from crocodile. After accepting the quote the installation guys were here fitting the automatic roller shutter door within 2 weeks, they also did a great job and took the old door and frame away when they left. All in all I’m very pleased with Access and the door and would highly recommend them.
Excellent service from start to finish. Damian the salesperson and ex-fitter selected exactly the right doors for me making the most of the headroom/door apperture. Other fitters had quoted me for bigger, cheaper doors but Damian pointed out whilst I could have these, it would significantly limit access. Chose the bigger doors. Access Garage Doors were able to book fitting within 2 weeks (much quicker than everywhere else I called). The doors were fitted by Jermaine and Jordan who did an excellent job, didn't waste time and explained thoroughly how to use the doors, the features and safety mechanisms.

Really happy with the doors - they are secure, insulated and look amazing.
I called for advice on a garage door that would not close with the remote. Initially I could not get to the right person and I waited till I got him, John Hyne, on another day. He was professional, friendly and to the point. Told me the details of what might be needed and what it would cost. But most of all he was tolerant with my petty questions and his directions to what I should look for and where was impeccable. I eventually got there and ooh didn't it help! I was impressed and now I can take his advice further and replace the batteries on the door panel.

THANK YOU AND KEEP IT UP!
Excellent. This company is brilliant. Experts in their advice, excellent engineers that come out and fit and excellent standards of workmanship. I would recommend this company to everybody happily. We had an old door removed and a new electronic door fitted and I am so pleased with the result. Expert fitters achieving very high standards indeed.
Totally organised and professional - putting a complete new front on my garage door - transformed a semi derelict garage to brilliant - highly receommended
I had a motorised roller garage door fitted yesterday by Access Garage Doors. Right from the first meeting with Mark to the fitting service provided by Jermaine, this company were a pleasure to deal with. I'm extremely happy with both the product and the friendly service. Well done guys!
Access Garage Doors is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews