Access Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Access Garage Doors
Telephone

Tell us how Access Garage Doors made you happy
Came promptly to give a quote and explained everything in detail and had a sample of the door with him. On the day, both lads were very friendly and worked well in the coldest day of the year so far, I think the cups of tea helped! On finishing they explained how everything worked and tided up after themselves.
I was impressed with the job done at a competitive price and would recommend.
Great service would highly recommend, they came on time, did a professional job and took time to explain everything, then left after ensuring everything was tidy and back in place.
Fantastic installation done by Jason and Ethan. Clean, tidy and professional. Quality of the Door is 1st Class. Highly recommended, I wouldn't look elsewhere. Thank you.
Excellent First Class Service. The surveyor turned up when he said he would and gave us the estimate there and then. Not like other firms who I had to chase up for the estimate. When I phoned up to order the door it was so simple and easy. The garage door was fit by two wonderful pleasant workers. They kept me informed as to what they were doing and cleaned up when they had finished. Also the old garage door was taken away, one less thing to sort out. I would highly recommend you use this firm.
I didn't need a new door but the electric door mechanism had ceased to function. The response to my on-line enquiry could not have been any faster (within a minute) and a new mechanism was installed both quickly and efficiently. An excellent job all round and one I am absolutley delighted with.

Without doubt, this is a company to recommend.
Fantastic service from Damian and prompt acknowledgement of my order. The door arrived within 1 week and fitted that day. The finishing off ie the trims and sealing done by Jason a
few days later was superb and could be bettered. A great company to deal with. I am glad we pick them at random.
We had a new Hormann sectional garage door fitted today by
Jason and Ethan. They were prompt and worked non stop until the job was finished and then gave us instructions covering the safety features in the event of a power cut. We are delighted with the quality of workmanship and would recommend Access Garage Doors to any prospective customers.
We were looking to replace our garage door and it was not only one of our neighbours but two neighbours who recommended this company to us. We are happy to say we were not disappointed by the workmanship and hard work shown by Jason and his nephew today. The new Hormann remote double garage door is brilliant and we have no hesitation in recommended this company . Well done and a massive thank you.
Excellent replacement of old garage door well impressed by commitment, work efficiency and friendly staff Jason and Ethan thank you superb quality for a great price. Shipley West Yorkshire
Having looked on line, we contacted a neighbour who had had a door fitted by Access, he was very complimentary about them and gave us their number. We had a very prompt visit from Damion and he was as good as his word. The team arrived this morning, Jason and Stefan, they carried out the work very efficiently and did a really good job. No mess, quick and very pleasant. It was a pleasure to have them in our property.
This is the second time we have used this superb company. We had a Hormann door fitted nearly 20 years ago which worked faultlessly until it was damaged by a van backing into it. Access came out to look at the door within a week and I immediately ordered a new one. It was expertly fitted yesterday and it looks and operates fabulously. The fitters worked hard all day and were extremely pleasant. They left the site extremely clean and the workmanship was top notch. Truly the best company out there. Thank you
Access Garage Doors have just completed the installation of a new front door to match the garage door that they fitted at an earlier date. I could not be more pleased.
The quality of the door itself is outstanding and the fitting was first class with meticulous attention to detail.
It speaks volumes that we have now used this company twice and would do so again. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Endorse everything everyone else says in their recent reviews. Absolutely delighted with our new Hormann double garage door. We had an excellent fitting team, they were very thorough and workmanlike. They left the site as though they’d never been. The door works like a dream and looks fantastic. Couldn’t be happier.
A very good service from initial response to a telephone enquiry through to fitting. A keen price, a super job by the fitters on a day of horrible weather. Site left very clean and time taken to provide instruction. No hesitation in recommending them to others.
Ian Waugh, Queensbury
service excellent. Fitters,who were friendly and helpful, had doors up and working quickly. Product seems great, price keen. Would thoroughly recommend.
Super delighted with our new garage door - easy to operate & looks very smart. Excellent service with friendly fitters who did a great job.
Very helpful indeed. I ended up with exactly what I wanted and expected.
Absolute cracking job done today replacing old wooden manual garage door, with new sectional power operated door. Quick, efficient and friendly - both Sales and installation teams. Really clean and tidy job and showed how to operate also. Highly recommended!
Very happy with the customer service and staff was very good and the price was very good Hormann door fitted top job 100% happy
Fitter arrived promptly, was polite and cheerful. Got the job done, tidied up and gave me a great intro to my garage door. Ensured I knew how to maintain it and work. Showed me how to use the app for opening and closing the door.
All done quickly and with no fuss. Cleaned and tidied after himself.
Top work.