Access Garage Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Access Garage Doors

Tell us how Access Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service from start to finish. Damian the salesperson and ex-fitter selected exactly the right doors for me making the most of the headroom/door apperture. Other fitters had quoted me for bigger, cheaper doors but Damian pointed out whilst I could have these, it would significantly limit access. Chose the bigger doors. Access Garage Doors were able to book fitting within 2 weeks (much quicker than everywhere else I called). The doors were fitted by Jermaine and Jordan who did an excellent job, didn't waste time and explained thoroughly how to use the doors, the features and safety mechanisms. Really happy with the doors - they are secure, insulated and look amazing."
"I called for advice on a garage door that would not close with the remote. Initially I could not get to the right person and I waited till I got him, John Hyne, on another day. He was professional, friendly and to the point. Told me the details of what might be needed and what it would cost. But most of all he was tolerant with my petty questions and his directions to what I should look for and where was impeccable. I eventually got there and ooh didn't it help! I was impressed and now I can take his advice further and replace the batteries on the door panel. THANK YOU AND KEEP IT UP!"
"Excellent. This company is brilliant. Experts in their advice, excellent engineers that come out and fit and excellent standards of workmanship. I would recommend this company to everybody happily. We had an old door removed and a new electronic door fitted and I am so pleased with the result. Expert fitters achieving very high standards indeed."
"Totally organised and professional - putting a complete new front on my garage door - transformed a semi derelict garage to brilliant - highly receommended"
"I had a motorised roller garage door fitted yesterday by Access Garage Doors. Right from the first meeting with Mark to the fitting service provided by Jermaine, this company were a pleasure to deal with. I'm extremely happy with both the product and the friendly service. Well done guys!"
"Brilliant service. Needed to replace my old up and over and wanted a motorised pannelled door. Nothing was too much trouble. Brilliant communication from the start and a quality job from a very professional and friendly group of lads. It's completely changed the look of the garage. Very happy."
"Prompt call out service, great advice and a fantastic finished product."
"Excellent prompt service. The team who visited the property were polite and very professional."
"From first contact with Mark he was very professional and knows his stuff when it comes to garage doors !! Gave useful information and advice to help us choose the best doors to meet our requirements. Our doors were fitted by 2 cheerful, friendly, polite and efficient yound fitters (Damion and Jorden). Removal of old doors to fitting of new ones took only 2 hours. Very pleased with Access Garage Doors from beginning to end."
"We had a reliable and efficient service from start to finish. We would recommend AGD to anyone looking for a garage door."
"Great products, very well designed and fitted. Made a big difference to the overall appearance of our garage."
"Reliable and efficient service from Access Garage Doors. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a replacement item."
"We needed to replace our outdated up and over garage door. Access were able to recommend a premium electric panelled product. The overall advice, assistance and the subsequent fitting and overall service was excellent."
"We had our garage door replaced with an up and over electric door when we moved house recently. The guys from Access did a fabulous job and the door is really great, would definitely recommend."
"First class service from immediate quote right through to quality installation and ahead of agreed time frame. Well done Mark at Access doors Yorkshire Ltd accessdoors@hotmail.co.uk"
"Damion and Jordan from Access Garage Doors did an excellent job fitting our lovely new garage door. We are delighted with the finished product and think it transforms the front of our house."
"After moving into our new house and finding out our garage door was completely broken, we called access garage doors. They came the next day and gave us a very competitive quote. Damion one of the installers turned up the following week after we agreed for them to carry out the work and did a fantastic job. He was really polite and professional, even clearing all the mess up afterwards. Extremely happy with the service 10/10 and would recommend without hesitation. Thanks guys, Michael."
"Really efficient, clean and reliable service. From start to finish dealing with Access Garage Doors was a pleasure"
Access Garage Doors is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews