Zing Events Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zing Events Limited
Read Zing Events Limited Reviews

About Zing Events Limited:

Zing specialises in indoor team building activities, outdoor team building events, corporate evening entertainment and company away days in London and the UK.

enquiries@zingevents.co.uk

Zing Events, Widbury Barns, Widbury Hill,

Tell us how Zing Events Limited made you happy
Zing Events Limited 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Zing Events Limited 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Zing Events Limited 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Zing Events Limited 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Zing Events Limited 5 star review on 19th December 2019
We did the Polar escape room as a competitive team-building exercise and absolutely loved it. Great fun and really got us thinking laterally and working together. Highly recommended.
Brilliant event. I organised a mixology class through Zing Events for a multi-national team building event. It was really cool. The host was fun and energetic which is exactly what everyone needed during these times. I had great feedback from all the participants and will look to book another in the future.
The year of 2020 it has been a challenging for all. We had not to only learn how to work remotely but also adapt to have fun together in a remote environment. The Zing team were really great, we chose to have the CSI Adventure event and everyone in the team enjoyed it. It was well organised and handled with a smile on the face. Highly recommend them to anyone who would want to cheer up their teams of maybe have fun with friends. Thank you!
Great Fun. For 2020, our Marketing team of 25 people virtually gathered for a fun Cocktail Making class. The set up was really good, the host was nicely set up in a Christmassy space, and explained each and every cocktails. As we were many, it was hard to have a flowing conversation, but that was the fun of it - to let your hair loose! Highly recommend, all our team members loved it.
Many, many thanks for the great event today. Very much appreciate your assistance, understanding my concerns previously and in the end it all worked out extremely well! The Zing team is great.
We've held 2 remote events hosted by Zing events, both have been very enjoyable, feedback from all members of the team has been positive (approx 40 people joined). They're professionally hosted, and flow very naturally and seamlessly. I would recommend and would look to use them again! thanks
Fantastic cocktail making event for our company Christmas party with zoom events. Everyone had a great time and the cocktails/mocktails tasted delicious!
We had a great time at our virtual team building event, thanks to Zing Events. There were around 50 of us taking part in the Escape Room. I may be bias, as our team won, but it was a great activity and Zing were great from the initial enquiry through to the end of the event.
Virtual Escape Rooms was so much fun, we had around 30 team members join across the whole globe and it worked perfectly well. Our event host Simon was really supportive throughout the game. I have one suggestion, that instead of making one captain per team, allowing all indivuduals playing along to submit answers to gain points for themselves, with the support of the team they are in as it may help to create more interaction.
The planning of the event beforehand was very good and thorough. Simon sent me the joining instructions in good time to send it out to my team. On the day I felt perhaps the instructions were quite complicated and very detailed, so wasn't entirely clear what we needed to do, and by then the clock was already ticking. In terms of the app – although it was a great use of technology, it was quite confusing to use and some of the images were so tiny you couldn't read them. You could quite easily lose your place as when you clicked back it took you to the home screen and didn’t indicate where you needed to go next. And in terms of formatting, some of the 'handwritten' notes were quite difficult to decipher and you weren't able to zoom in. A few teams also had an issue with who their team captain was (my team being one of them). They had chosen someone and then halfway through something seemed to happen in the background and it flipped to someone else. We called for help, but when they came on, they just said ‘is the new captain ok to carry on’ not really giving us a chance to say no (it actually wasn’t convenient for the new captain but the helper didn’t seem too bothered or give us the option to choose someone else.). I then found out later that someone in my team had become captain for another team, so there was clearly something happening in the system. But it was the way the helper was quite dismissive that I didn’t find helpful. However, apart for theses technical glitches, everyone seemed to enjoy it.
We did the online escape room as part of our team away day. It was really fun and well set up, and our facilitator was really helpful.
Great company! Super responsive and super efficient. Simon has been professional, dedicated and great to work with.
Excellent communication with the Team prior to the virtual event. They dialled in early to ensure everything was ok. The event Virtual CI was a huge success only to tech issues with over 90 attendees so pretty impressive and issues were sorted really quickly. The whole team loved the event. Just what was needed at the end of 2020 to boast staff moral. Many thanks Zing
I booked the Virtual Escape Room for my team to give us a chance to work together on something light hearted! It was really well received and there were lots of smiles and laughter at the end. Everyone had fun and the time passed really quickly. We're a team that are spread all over Europe and Canada and this was an event that suited all cultures (assuming they're English speaking). The team that hosted the event were really clear and personable.
My organisation worked with the Zing team to hold a virtual challenge for almost 600 people which presented some challenges and apprehension. Throughout the planning process, Zing were contactable and very amenable to the ideas we had and worked with us to create a branded challenge suited to our game players. They allayed our fears and provided the assurance we needed that our event would be a success. The advice we received from Zing before the big day was spot on and the Zing technical team members were great on the day and very patient. A big thank you to everyone we worked with.
I would highly recommended Zing Events, the feedback from our staff was ''The best Virtual Event by Far!!!!''
Our company ran a virtual cocktail evening through Zing Events. The company were a pleasure to deal with, very prompt in replying to queries and no request was too big or too small. Hampers were fab with everything you need to enjoy your event. Thank you Zing :)
Organised event, very good for a small team; was fun and engaging once we got into things. Gavin our host was great and was on hand to help when we needed.
Really great team activity organised in a short timeframe. Well organised and great hosting! Thank you.
Super easy and quick communication with the organizers. They picked up very quick the main idea we had in mind for the event. And although it wasn't possible to customize the questions, they made a different introduction to the game.
Zing Events Limited is rated 4.88 based on 339 reviews