Zing Events Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zing Events Limited
Read Zing Events Limited Reviews

About Zing Events Limited:

Zing specialises in indoor team building activities, outdoor team building events, corporate evening entertainment and company away days in London and the UK.

enquiries@zingevents.co.uk

Zing Events, Widbury Barns, Widbury Hill,

Tell us how Zing Events Limited made you happy
Great 'Escape the Box' activity run by Zing to close our 3 day meeting in Dubai which consisted of 150 participants. Made for a very high energy and exciting finish. Zing were super professional and organized in pulling together our bespoke material for the activity and we will definitely leverage them again in the future! Special thanks to Andy and Katie for your help in pulling this all together!
We had Jimmy and Joey running the Crystal Maze gameshow for us and they were so engaging, everyone had a fantastic afternoon! I think the highlight was definitely getting to enter the Crystal Dome at the end!
We loved the Generation Game. Chris and Luke were really funny and great at keeping everyone involved. We got loads of positive feedback from our team afterwards We’ll def be back in touch if we need to do another activity.
I’d honestly give Zing Events 10/10. Everything from their professional planning - (I was able to go on holiday and leave Zing’s capable team to organise everything directly with the venue) - to the overall quality of the corporate evening entertainment was spot on. We booked musical bingo and singing waiters and both went down a treat with our senior execs. Highly recommend Zing and would definitely use them again!
Great experience using Zing for our staff away day. Both activities supplied were well supported and provided a better experience than expected.
Such a great day! Zing organised a GPS Scavenger Hunt for our team in Covent Garden. The game was amazing and our Games Master James made the whole afternoon so funny. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for extra special team building event!!
This was the first time that my Company has ever done something like this! So was very nervous I even got to the venue early, however there was no need Chris and his team were just amazing, they had everything under control from start to finish. The team was fun, engaging and I just couldn’t fault them. We had a fantastic day and I would thoroughly recommend Zing Events, also a big thank you to Sandro and Katie for helping me organise this event both of you were very patient with me 😉
Second time we have used Zing Events and done the Crystal Maze challenge and once again, it was fantastic! The team were professional but friendly, and Joey was particularly entertaining. I would highly recommend this event for mixed groups of people with varying abilities, as there is something for everyone. Will definitely be coming back to Zing Events for our team building next year!
Really well organised, engaging, interesting and entertaining event. We have had numerous team build events in the last few years and the CSI is certainly one of the best. Well done Louise and Llorien.
Excellent Crystal Maze Team Build event - wonderful from start to finish. Great communication pre-event and very well managed on the day. Would highly recommend.
I am really Happy that I choose to work with Zing Events. Andy managed to offer a great Indoor/Outdoor Crystal Maze activity that matched our budget. Indeed, everything went really well , the team managed perfectly all the games for ~80 people in the “limited” space in the Main Hall Venue that we had due to the unfortunate weather. Everyone loved the activity and had fun. I received very good feedbacks about good explanations,organisation and the fun presenter. They liked to have a mix of different activities and we discovered some great skills about our colleagues.I totally recommend to work with Zing Events and we will probably work again with them in future. A big THANK YOU Aurélie, GlaxoSmithKline
Very happy we chose to hire Zing for our corporate team building evening event! After asking 1000 questions, Zing managed to come up with an event that works really well for our large room (Game Show Mash-up). Their patience and professionalism were much appreciated too!! A special thanks to Helen O and Katie B!! Elisha BG Consulting / Commerzbank
We were very impressed with the team building experience provided by Zing. We used the Escape the Box challenge with our sixth formers and were impressed both by how engaging the challenge was - the puzzle and codes really did keep them on their toes - and how well organised the Zing team were. It was a very seamless and entertaining event which encouraged team work and perseverance.
We had a great team building experience with Zing. As the person who led the activity was a serving police officer it lent real authenticity to the CSI session. I received much positive feedback from colleagues who participated.
The guys at Zing were amazing. The organisation, humor etc were all fantastic. The team here at Sky Works thoroughly enjoyed the event. Couldn't recommend Zing enough.
Zing were amazing at our annual Away Day in Dublin. We had the crystal maze team building activity and it was so much fun and enjoyed by all. The team were great and were encouraging and kept everyone motivated. Would definitely have them again!
We had a great experience with Zing Events. They were very professional and provided us with some great team building activities.
Zing Events were totally professional and concise when going through our chosen event for our team offsite day. I found them extremely helpful from the start and clear when explaining how the process works etc., given it was our first time ever using them. Everything went smoothly from the start. The entire team had so much fun it just turned out to be a fantastic day. We were very happy with the equipment and the assistance we received on the day - Luke and Chris were very patient and helpful if we ever got stuck. Overall, I would definitely recommend Zing Events - I found them helpful and professional. Sonia John-Lewis Sequoia Investment Management Company Ltd
Massive thank you to the team at Zing events for the activity they ran during our annual teambuilding trip We did the soapbox derby event and it was the highlight of our trip!! Really well organised, great materials and so so much fun!!!! Highly recommend!
Helen, Katie and the team could not have been more patient or accomadating when it came to planning our team building exercise for our summer conference. Even when the weather took a turn for the worse and our outdoor event had to be moved inside - there was nothing but calm and solutions! The event started off with the Zing team bursting through the doors playing the drums which caught everyone's attention straight away and really set the tone!! Our employees absolutely loved it (as did our CEO and COO) and quote "the best team building we've ever done!" A special mention to the wonderful man (I'm sorry I didn't catch his name) who took lead on all of this - he was energetic and hilarious and everyone loved him! I will certainly be contacting Zing the next time we need a team event! Many thanks! Maxine (Wowcher)
Zing Events Limited is rated 4.88 based on 258 reviews