Zing Events Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zing Events Limited

Zing Events, Widbury Barns, Widbury Hill,

How would you rate Zing Events Limited?

Verified Buyer
"We booked Zing to run a Murder Mystery evening for 150 colleagues. They were fab! So professional and engaging, remaining in character and full of energy throughout. Would definitely book again or recommend to others"
Reviewer
"Our event yesterday was fantastic. We all really enjoyed the event and I have had a lot of great feedback from my team. I want to say thank you and Helen for all your help getting this event organised. Plus a big thank you to Jimmy who was extremely helpful yesterday and made sure we all had fun. I think the best part was that I was able to relax and enjoy the day too which is very rare as I usually am running around organising. I will be in touch in a couple of months to book another event."
Reviewer
"Our team building event took place on 23rd February 2018 with the Zing Events Team. We opted for the Urban Art team building and had a thoroughly great time. The session aroused our creative and artistic juices and my colleagues and I revived the Picasso and Leonardo da vinci hidden inside of us. The team from Zing were excellent. Interactive, engaging, uplifting and inspiring. They were professional at all times, arrived promptly and cleared up in record timing. A pleasure having you as part of our team building event and look forward to using your services in the future. Thanks for putting the "Zing" into our day!!"
"In the words of one of our longest serving members of staff (28 years) this was the most enjoyable Inset Day that the school has ever organised. The Urban Art workshop was excellent right for the warm up until the end of the day. It was well timed and very well organised. There was a lovely working atmosphere; a very collegial activity. Staff were very appreciative of the complimentary feedback given at the end of the day by the workshop leaders. In short, it was a great day and we would love to have Zing Events back next year."
"From our very initial enquiry with Zing we found the whole team to be incredibly friendly and professional. We really challenged them to bespoke an activity to meet our event team, which they did and managed to turn it around very quickly. On the day the whole team were engaging and quickly got into the persona of agents to suit our 'mission impossible theme'. Overall, a fantastic experience which got numerous cultures, ages and abilities involved in fun activities. Thank you!"
"Just great fun!"
"From all of us at hootsuite media it was more than just fantastic! it was thoroughly the best and most incredibly well organised event we have ever had. Everything about Zing events was just amazing! Thank you so much for an incredible day :)"
"We had our 1st corporate day with Zing, they were brilliant and all our staff had the best day."
"Zing ran a very good team building event for us which had very tight time restrictions with 75% of delegates who responded to our survey thought it was good/very good. The Zing team worked well with our event organisers before and during the event."
"We have never had a better time together than when we were playing Zing's Trading Floor. The energy in the room was unbelievable and probably can't be repeated. We were split into teams and put up against each other, creating a really fun and competitive atmosphere which really helped everyone come out of there shell and integrate new starters. Zing are completely self sufficient, meaning after you've told them the venue and timings, you can completely relax and let them get on with setting up. They are entirely professional and efficient, making sure you have all the details and are up to date on what is going to happen when. The staff themselves are wonderfully polite, courteous and wholly entertaining. I can't thank them enough for such an amazing day."
"We recently had a few new additions to the team and I was looking for a company to come in and help bring a few people out of their shells. I have to say the guys at Zing recommended the perfect event of our office/group and I can honestly say it has had a positive impact on the team. They were talking about it for days!"
"Easy to deal with and efficient organisation"
"We had the James Bond themed night. What a fabulous evening enjoyed by all. Zing events staff were brilliant."
"Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day activity, the staff were great at putting people at ease and bringing out their competitive side whilst the presenter kept the day running and kept us all laughing. The casino event in the evening kept everyone entertained for hours and the photo booth with props was an instant hit and everyone had a memento of the evening. Thank you for making the role of organiser a much easier one!"
"Another great event run by Zing Events with fantastic communication from start to finish."
"Very nice staff and good communication with the management."
"We booked the Zing Show for our Christmas party - I've never seen corporate entertainment that warms up a room so fast. We had many people who were concerned about any interactivity/participation of any kind, and they were virtually dancing on the tables after ten minutes. Everyone loved it, it started the night with a bang. Worth every penny."
"They arrived and setup on time and throughout the event everything was well organised. A very slick operation. The games were hard enough that you felt challenged and everyone of all different levels could participate."
"We held a similar event as last time with the Crystal Maze followed by Go Ape. Another well set up and well delivered team building event that was very well facilitated by the hosts on the day. Would be a great addition if one of the two hosts were equipped with a camera and were taking some professional shots of the event throughout (beats using an iPhone) so that we can share these with both the group and wider organisation. Will definitely use again. Well done!"
"Good Communication. Always received a prompt response anytime we contacted Zing. Excellent time keeping - brilliant and getting audience participation. Our event was a success!"
Zing Events Limited is rated 4.87 based on 193 reviews