Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

Your Image 2 Canvas 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Hilary
Your Image 2 Canvas 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Laila
Very happy with my canvases, very easy to use website. My only suggestion, is that some on my canvases were cut of at the bottom of the frame and the bottom edge was either mirrored or just a different colour? Not sure why. But they are really great quality.
Cheers, thanks for the review :)
Good quality print on Canvas. I was surprised to see how well my artwork printed on canvas showing every detail. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the lovely review, so pleased you loved your canvas print :)
A generally good service. The image upload and on line adjustments were straightforward and the turn round time to produce the canvas was particularly good. Delivery was excellent with the canvas packed well. Now we have framed it the whole image looks good. The only minor point is that the image darkened slightly in the production process so for the next time we will have to anticipate that possibility when we submit another.
Fab news, delighted to hear you love the service!
picture quliaty very good but forgot to add special note
Fab news, delighted to hear you love the service!
Canvas picture is good as expected but no canvas wall fastening sent which had been ordered and paid for with the order - otherwise all good.
Thanks for the review :o)
Next day delivery and great quality My friends were so pleased with the gift
Delighted we could help :D
Excellent
Brilliant news ;o)
Speedy service. Well packaged. Good colour and size. Not the cheapest in comparison to others but still decent value
Thanks for the feedback :o)
Was delivered well, the image was decent quality.
Great news, thanks for the review
This would have been a very quick service had I have not received my emails to my spam box, however upon calling the phone was answered straight away and all was sorted, my canvas arrived the very next day, pleased with only 2 and needing the 1 I was not pleased with as a present the next day I called again, with a photo in an email it again was sorted and arrived on the day of the birthday in perfect condition. Very happy with the service especially all the sorting out that was done for me.
Thanks for the review, so pleased the team could help make sure the order was perfect for you :o)
Quick delivery and a great quality print that actually fits the canvas! Thank you! Only reason not 5 stars is that even with the offer, it’s still a little pricey. Although other companies would be more expensive with the delivery offered here. I will use again definitely!
Your Image 2 Canvas 4 star review on 18th July 2018
Wow they turned out great! Thanks for the feedback :)
It had clear images and was quick and packed well.Great colours and very life like
Brilliant, cheers for the feedback! :o)
Easy site quick delivery reasonable price and quality
Great news, thanks so much for the feedback!
easy to use w/site - great prices & superfast!
Your Image 2 Canvas 4 star review on 20th June 2018
Thanks for the review :)
The canvas print was brilliant as usual but the delivery was not good. It was ordered on the Sunday and I was expecting it on Tuesday and the email from your carrier supported this. I waited in all day but it did not arrive. the carrier email said it would then be delivered Wednesday but still did not arrive until Thursday PM.
Thanks for the review, I am sorry to hear there was a delay with the courier, I will get the team to look into this to see why this occurred! But really pleased to hear you loved the print itself :o)
Good quality. When 1st order got lost in post, replacement was sent immediately with no quibble.
Fab to hear the team could sort the issue out for you immediately!
Very happy, great quality and swift delivery. Only issue is it's too big because the preview made it look skewed if I didn't pick the larger size.
Thanks for the review!
Very good but the sides weren’t mirrored
Cheers for the review!
For the price, it was very good, but I asked for mirrored sides and the final print was not mirrored, my image was scaled up and stretched around the sides...the final print was still great, but wasn't completely what I asked for.
Cheers for the feedback!
Very helpful when contacted, good quality, very quick delivery. Unfortunately it was slightly damaged on the edge when it arrived, however I didn't contact the supplier as my customer was happy with it.
Thanks for the review, I am sorry to hear there was a bit of damage but very pleased to hear your customer loved it. We have a very friendly team always on hand if any issues occur and would be happy to help get those sorted out.
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.95 based on 3,042 reviews