Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

Your Image 2 Canvas 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Claire
Your Image 2 Canvas 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Caroline Nixon Photography Ltd
Perfect results again, 3 square canvases, fantastic colours, sharp images and fast delivery. Would recommend to anyone!
Firstly, the quality of the canvas is excellent. Secondly, I don’t know how they achieve the turnaround so quickly! And thirdly, the service I’ve received every time has been excellent, checking up and suggesting a couple of tweaks to make the finished product even better. Thanks once again for a great job well done.
Thank you for such a lovely review, so pleased our team are ready to help at any opportunity!
Easy to order with step by step process and delivery next day - superb service and quality
Wow! I am blown away with the service and the quality of my 3 canvases. I ordered them at lunch time one day and received them by 11.30 the next day. I am so pleased with the pictures. Thank you.
Amazing, super pleased you loved the service and canvas print :o)
Absolutely amazing quality! The details are perfect and I am so happy with my order! My Order arrived 2 days after it was placed! I will definitely be ordering some more personalised prints!
Thank you for the lovely feedback!
I ordered three canvas prints to go in my home office. They are fabulous, colours are perfect and they are top quality !
They were delivered so quickly, really impressive
Your Image 2 Canvas 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Fabulous, delighted to hear you loved the canvas print you received and the service:o)
Really excellent quality and carefully packed for shipping. The only let-down was DPD who lost the package for three days but Image2Canvas chased it up for me and got it to me next day after I contacted them. Best thing is that, unlike other companies, you can select a bespoke size. Super job! Will use you again.
Fabulous, so pleased you love what our little family company do!
The most excellent service. Emailed photo 10am. The canvas was ready for me to pick up by 1PM. Covid restrictions applied. Canvas is amazing, I will be placing another order soon.
Fantastic! cheers for the lovely review :o)
Really good quality, love them thank you!
Amazing, so pleased you loved your canvas print :oD
I’m very happy with how it came and how it looks! Will be using the service again!
Amazing, super pleased you loved the service and canvas print :o)
Great quality prints. Next day FREE delivery. What more could you ask for? I've been a long term buyer of yourimage2cancas, and I have never been disappointed. I really recommend.
Amazing, super pleased you loved the service and canvas print :o)
I had an original faded photograph to be made into a canvas. Laura at Your Image 2 Canvas was excellent in making my tiny, emailed version into a lovely clear image. She took a lot of time to filter and mask the image to make it the best possible version it could be. Delighted with the result as it is for a gift. I would definitely use them again and would recommend as the service was over and above (due to my inadequacies in providing a decent image in the first place!)- thank you Laura
Excellent service, just what I wanted! It was easy to upload and edit my pictures. The printed results look awesome.
Delivery wasn't "next day" as advertised, but given the current lockdown situation that's understandable.
All in all, I will definitely shop here again if I need more canvas prints, and I have recommended the service to some family members.
I like that the canvases are available in 4x4 size, as I wanted them for a dolls' diorama project I wanted small canvases and other websites didn't have anything smaller than 5x5.
Fabulous, so pleased you love what our little family company do!
Good quality print on Canvas. I was surprised to see how well my artwork printed on canvas showing every detail. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the lovely review, so pleased you loved your canvas print :)
Thanks again for all your hard work ensuring that I received exactly what I wanted your work and professional care has been outstanding in delivering such awesome canvases p.s do you do A4 canvases thanks
Very good canvas pic very crisp and lovely quality very impressed with my purchase
Amazing, so pleased you loved your canvas print :oD
Have used YourImage2Canvas several times over the years and have never been disappointed, stunning quality and superb customer service. This last order was very special to help our grandchildren have a lasting memory of their much loved pet who sadly passed away shortly after the photo was taken; they now have something wonderful to treasure, thank you so much.
Fab news, delighted to hear you loved the canvas and service :)
I ordered a multiple picture canvas before lockdown 2 to be delivered during lockdown and Laura was my contact at Image 2 Canvas and she was amazing. Always answered my emails and reassured me all the time that my canvas will be delivered to my dad in time for his birthday! Can't recommend them highly enough!
Cheers, thanks for the review :)
would not even think of using anyone else after my 3 x separate purchases, immediate contact made to confirm any issues that may present a problem for your order , excellent service and delivery, thankyou.
Fab news, delighted to hear you love the service!
Loved it. I’m going to have another done now
Theresa