Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Your Image 2 Canvas

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

How would you rate Your Image 2 Canvas?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"Many thanks to Laura Davison at image 2 canvas. My friend had recently lost her beloved dog to renal failure and was distraught. I wanted to send her a gift to remember her pet before she got Ill. I uploaded a photo and it wasn’t suitable. I rang and spoke to Laura and she helped me to select the best image and ensured that my friend would receive her canvas for Christmas. Fabulous service and fantastic canvas received. Thank you again. Would definitely use this service again - claire bewley"
David
"We have used Image 2 Canvas for multiple orders of four or more at a time. Every time the print quality has been better than known high street companies and the price is lower. We will continue to use them for future orders"
"Absolutely first class service and canvas my son and his new wife were thrilled to bits with it very clear picture fast delivery could not find fault thank you very much"
"very efficient! good quality prints. nicely done and wrapped with protection. I'll definitely use their service again!"
"Excellent service. Items well wrapped and delivered promptly. Delighted with the quality of the image. Would be happy to recommend the service and will be using them again."
"Good service. Helped out a lot with a special order and delivered a great product."
"Excellent service from start to finish , I wanted a collage doing for my son for Christmas , extremely happy with the result I shall definitely be using your image 2 canvas in the future.. thank you very much ,,"
"The customer service is excellent - I requested a preview (as other sites I’d looked at hadn’t been able to size the image I wanted) This was emailed through by return and once I agreed it, the canvas was produced and posted. It was a Christmas present for my son and his girlfriend and they loved it! Great site, excellent service!"
Robert Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Quality of image - couldn't be better. Exactly like the file sent in. Quality of finish - couldn't be better. Really well stretched and back well finished. Quality of service - couldn't be better. Speed of service is outstanding. Value for money - very definitely. I did some 30 x 20 inches recently that were a lot cheaper than a 20 x 16 in Tesco. I don't often print canvasses, but when I do, I now always go straight to image2canvas."
"Easy to navigate website and place order, quick delivery, good quality prints"
Brilliant news, thanks for leaving us feedback :)
Verified Reviewer
Thanks so much for the review, so pleased we could help. We will pass the message onto Laura I am sure she will be delighted to hear you were happy with her help. We are glad we could help put such a special photo to canvas and we hope she loved the present :o)
"Excellent online ordering system, so cheap but the quality and end product are incredible and to top it amazing fast delivery, absolutely love this company"
Brilliant to hear thank you! :o)
"Fantastic thank you"
Fab news thank you :)
"Fantastic service"
Thanks for the feedback :o)
"Superb quality, fantastic choice and fast delivery."
Fab review thank you :o)
"Absolutely fantastic. We lost our little boy this year to cancer, so decided to get some photos we had done onto canvas. Brought tears to our eyes in a good way, because they were so good. Came the next day. I have recommended to friends, because we are so happy."
Thank you for the feedback, so pleased you choose us to put such special memories to canvas. We were happy to help and delighted to hear you loved them!
"Exactly as it appeared on screen Arrived quickly. No problems."
Fab news thanks for the feedback!
"Easy order process, reasonable prices, I ordered in the early afternoon and the canvases came the next day. I thought, with that kind of turn around time I won't expect a lot from them but the images are crystal clear and they look fantastic. I would buy canvases here again, absolutely no hesitation."
Thanks for the great review, fab to hear you loved the service and most importantly the end result of the canvas print :o)
"I used this site this time last year and again a couple of weeks ago. The service and goods are consistently excellent. Recommend to everyone!"
Really pleased to hear this, great to hear each order is just how you want it :)
"Excellent quality. Very pleased thanks"
Wonderful thanks for the feedback!
"Easy to use with a great result, excellent service, Thank you"
We were happy to help and delighted to hear you loved the end result!
Amanda Rafferty
"Excellent quality and next day delivery and great price."
Fab news, thanks for the review :)
"Fantastic quality canvas at a great price and next day delivery!!! What more could you want? Will definitely be ordering more!"
Thanks for the review, we hope you do return for more prints in the future :o)
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.94 based on 2,295 reviews