Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Your Image 2 Canvas

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

How would you rate Your Image 2 Canvas?

Vicki Heyden
"Fantastic service from YourImage2Canvas could not have been more delighted, canvas was packaged well and received no damage in transit and my canvas was not small. Great job guys one delighted customer"
Heather
"Absolutely first class service and canvas my son and his new wife were thrilled to bits with it very clear picture fast delivery could not find fault thank you very much"
Shirley Hosking
Shirley Hosking
Verified Buyer
"The print was of good quality and the delivery was very prompt. Your price is also very reasonable as I did do price comparisons on the web"
"Excellent Customer Service. Laura made ordering so easy and helped enormously. The Canvas was in perfect order and packaging undamaged. I would recommend this company and will use again in the future."
Mrs D E Bryan
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service , the canvas of a photo 16 inches x 20inches is much more better then I expected so true to life , ordered only the day before delivered the next day could not believe how quick it was all nicely wrapped up , the price was the best I could find for the size on the Internet will order again when I need to well done to all the staff. Will recommend to all my friends."
Carolyn Gregory
Verified Reviewer
"I submitted my pictures and was very promptly answered telling me the image quality was not suitable Laura then helped me via several emails to find suitable images !! This is an amazing personal service that is these days unique to find !! To be offered such individual assistance was invaluable for me !!! Thanks again Laura you made my day !!"
"very efficient! good quality prints. nicely done and wrapped with protection. I'll definitely use their service again!"
"Excellent service. Items well wrapped and delivered promptly. Delighted with the quality of the image. Would be happy to recommend the service and will be using them again."
"Good service. Helped out a lot with a special order and delivered a great product."
"Excellent service from start to finish , I wanted a collage doing for my son for Christmas , extremely happy with the result I shall definitely be using your image 2 canvas in the future.. thank you very much ,,"
"The customer service is excellent - I requested a preview (as other sites I’d looked at hadn’t been able to size the image I wanted) This was emailed through by return and once I agreed it, the canvas was produced and posted. It was a Christmas present for my son and his girlfriend and they loved it! Great site, excellent service!"
Robert Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Quality of image - couldn't be better. Exactly like the file sent in. Quality of finish - couldn't be better. Really well stretched and back well finished. Quality of service - couldn't be better. Speed of service is outstanding. Value for money - very definitely. I did some 30 x 20 inches recently that were a lot cheaper than a 20 x 16 in Tesco. I don't often print canvasses, but when I do, I now always go straight to image2canvas."
"Easy to navigate website and place order, quick delivery, good quality prints"
Brilliant news, thanks for leaving us feedback :)
Claire Bewley
Verified Reviewer
"Many thanks to Laura Davison at image 2 canvas. My friend had recently lost her beloved dog to renal failure and was distraught. I wanted to send her a gift to remember her pet before she got Ill. I uploaded a photo and it wasn’t suitable. I rang and spoke to Laura and she helped me to select the best image and ensured that my friend would receive her canvas for Christmas. Fabulous service and fantastic canvas received. Thank you again. Would definitely use this service again - claire bewley"
Thanks so much for the review, so pleased we could help. We will pass the message onto Laura I am sure she will be delighted to hear you were happy with her help. We are glad we could help put such a special photo to canvas and we hope she loved the present :o)
"Excellent online ordering system, so cheap but the quality and end product are incredible and to top it amazing fast delivery, absolutely love this company"
Brilliant to hear thank you! :o)
"Fantastic thank you"
Fab news thank you :)
"Fantastic service"
Thanks for the feedback :o)
"Superb quality, fantastic choice and fast delivery."
Fab review thank you :o)
"Absolutely fantastic. We lost our little boy this year to cancer, so decided to get some photos we had done onto canvas. Brought tears to our eyes in a good way, because they were so good. Came the next day. I have recommended to friends, because we are so happy."
Thank you for the feedback, so pleased you choose us to put such special memories to canvas. We were happy to help and delighted to hear you loved them!
"Exactly as it appeared on screen Arrived quickly. No problems."
Fab news thanks for the feedback!
"Easy order process, reasonable prices, I ordered in the early afternoon and the canvases came the next day. I thought, with that kind of turn around time I won't expect a lot from them but the images are crystal clear and they look fantastic. I would buy canvases here again, absolutely no hesitation."
Thanks for the great review, fab to hear you loved the service and most importantly the end result of the canvas print :o)
"I used this site this time last year and again a couple of weeks ago. The service and goods are consistently excellent. Recommend to everyone!"
Really pleased to hear this, great to hear each order is just how you want it :)
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.94 based on 2,299 reviews