Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Your Image 2 Canvas

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

How would you rate Your Image 2 Canvas ?

"easy to use w/site - great prices & superfast!"
Gareth Lane
"I have used other bigger companies in the past and found them to be 'so so' when it came to quality and speed. I decided to try a smaller company and found Image 2 Canvas online. They provide an excellent service and the finishing on the stretched canvas is better. I will certainly use this company again."
"There really should be an option for "excellent" in the ratings here, as my rating of "very good" really doesn't cut it. This is my second canvas from YI2C within the last few weeks, as I was so delighted with my first canvas for my Nephew's 21st in April that I went back to them a second time this week for a first anniversary canvas. I never worry about what will arrive in the post as the artwork is first class and thoughtfully and carefully packaged. Where else can you get a one-off, stunning piece of art designed by you, brought to life on canvas by YI2C, then turned around within a day (if uploaded before 3pm) and posted FOC. I would never go anywhere else again and if you are reading this, neither should you."
"The quality of the finish is excellent I have used you many times the quality has to be good for me as sell my pictures also the quality is always consistent which is important. I like the new 1.75 edge and for no extra charge that’s great. Your turn around for delivery is fantastic thank you to all the staff and Jamie if you are still there thank for all the times you have helped me Jen Grant cambridge I"
"Exceptional service, a big thank you to Laura who’s communication is speedy & very helpful (no matter how many questions I had). My mind was put at ease about the quality of the print when I was sent proofs before placing my order. Very impressed with quick delivery & very well packaged. Will definitely recommend to friends & will use again. Stunning canvas, thank you."
Michael Stephen
Verified Buyer
"Use image 2 canvas frequently and their service is super fast. More importantly, the quality of their canvases are top class. Keep up the good work!"
"The canvases were lovely, perfectly edited. And they arrived so quickly, carefully wrapped. They were a gift and went down really well. Thank you :)"
"Good quality, fast delivery"
"My order was dispatched within an hour and arrived next day. The print is very good, we look forward to enjoying it for years to come. Simple service to use would use again."
Fab news, we hope the canvas brings back lots of happy memories for years to come :o)
"Website is easy to use and turnaround is fantastic. The quality of the canvas is excellent. This is the third canvas I have bought, and there are more to come."
Delighted to hear the process was smooth and easy to use and most importantly that you loved the print! We look forward to working with you in future!
"Great service. Quick response. Excellent quality. Thank you"
Fab news, thanks for the feedback :)
"easy to use w/site - great prices & superfast!"
Thanks for the review :)
Curt Rathbone
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered at 2 pm yesterday, the order was followed up with an email and a call to make sure I was happy with the proof. The canvas was delivered at 09:30 this morning. Great service, great quality. Will definitely use this business again,."
Great news, thanks so much for the lovely feedback. Really pleased we could help out :)
Donna MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"I was over the moon with canvas it was perfect. High quality and great prices. Will be recommending to others."
Brilliant news, glad to hear you loved your print :o)
"It made us very happy because we had just spent the week with our new granddaughter, it a lot of very happy memories captured on canvas for all to see."
Delighted we could turn such treasured memories to wall art for you! Hopefully they will remind you of such a lovely week for years to come :)
"I ordered a 12x12 canvas picture, the quality of the picture is excellent, the delivery was fast. I am very happy and I will order again :)"
Really pleased to hear it! We look forward to working with you in future :o)
"Very good customer support. Suggested alternatives. Met timescales."
Glad to hear the team could help make it perfect, thanks for reviewing us!
"The canvas print was brilliant as usual but the delivery was not good. It was ordered on the Sunday and I was expecting it on Tuesday and the email from your carrier supported this. I waited in all day but it did not arrive. the carrier email said it would then be delivered Wednesday but still did not arrive until Thursday PM."
Thanks for the review, I am sorry to hear there was a delay with the courier, I will get the team to look into this to see why this occurred! But really pleased to hear you loved the print itself :o)
"Very good quality and quick delivery"
Brilliant, thanks for leaving a review :)
"Great communication, super fast delivery."
Thanks for the feedback :o)
"Very quick to arrive, nice thick sturdy frame and lovely bright print colours. Sending a few test pieces to them and very impressed with the first one, brilliant!"
Brilliant, really pleased to hear how happy you were with the first print! Thanks for the great review :)
Lorna Webster
Verified Buyer
"I was over the moon with my canvas. The staff went over and above what they needed to do in order to help me. I will definitely be using them again in fact I wouldn't go anywhere else now. Thanks once again."
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, really pleased we could help! If you need anything in future, you know where we are :)
We are really pleased you decided to use our small family company, and even happier to hear how happy you were with the print and service :)
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.94 based on 2,324 reviews