Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Your Image 2 Canvas

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

How would you rate Your Image 2 Canvas?

Samantha Hickman
Samantha Hickman
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much for the speedy conversion of my prints to canvas. The pictures were of my beloved 18 year old pussy cat, whom I lost in June :-( .
They are now in pride of place on the wall in my lounge. Great product, amazing value. Perfection! Thankyou x
Denise Baugh
Denise Baugh
Verified Buyer

We bought the canvas as a surprise 21st gift for our daughter , the canvas was a pic of her baby girl standing for first time! It was beautiful a lovely memory of two special occasions.
Zoe Baker
Zoe Baker
Verified Buyer

This was a gift to a dear friend, the quality was superb and it turned up in the post so quickly which added to the suprise and pleasure. Me and my friend absolutely love it and I'd highly recommend your image to canvas to anyone. Thanks so much . Zoe x
Verified Buyer

met my expectations perfectly, fast and efficient delivery too
Katharine Ainger
Verified Buyer

Have used you guys a couple of times now for 4 canvases and they have all been fantastic! Very impressed with the speed of dispatch, and the print quality/colour reproduction has been really good. Only one thing I'd like to see improved and that is the packaging of the canvases. Please could you box them rather than just bubble wrap and brown paper? All orders so far have arrived with the packaging torn, in one case down to the surface of the canvas. So far no damage to the product yet but would prefer better packaging - then 5 stars! Thanks
Verified Buyer

The team centered my picture perfectly! Colour and sharpness are beautiful. Well packaged and fast delivery. Faultless! Would highly recommend.
Angela Lambert

Birthday present for my 81 year old mum - she loved it
Geoff Byrns
Verified Buyer

Great quality and fast service but experience spoiled by the slow 3 day delivery by Royal Mail. Next time please post to me using another delivery service.
Verified Buyer

Great service and value. Love the fact that I can receive the canvases next day with orders upto 3pm.
Trish Lamb
Verified Buyer

Super quick and fantastic quality, thank you!
Bindi Livett
Verified Buyer

A great way of capturing a happy holiday moment for my hubby's 60th!!
What a lovely gift idea, we hope your husband loves it too :o)
William Bradshaw
Verified Buyer

It was exactly what was wanted with all necessary bumpf deleted from my uploaded photo and the canvas picture quality is excellent. Thank you.
Fab news, glad you loved the print :)
Verified Buyer

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE CANVAS I ORDERED AS THE PICTURE I SENT IS A FEW YEARS OLD NOW BUT IT BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE, IT LOOKS GREAT, IT IS A SURPRISE FOR MY SON, WILL BE ORDERING ANOTHER ONE IN A FEW DAYS TIME TO GO WITH THE ONE I HAVE JUST HAD DONE, WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ONE AS WELL, EXELLENT VALUE AND DELIVERED AS SAID WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ALL.
Fab news, delighted to hear you love the print. We hope your son loves it just as much :o)
Sally Cockeram
Verified Buyer

The canvas was a surprise gift for my dad...age 87. It was taken from a family photograph from 1959. It was a happy scene of better times, and my late mum looked really beautiful. My dad was overcome with emotion on opening the canvas, and he loves it. He can't wait to show his friends. Thank you very much xx
Delighted to hear they loved the gift! We hope it reminds them of lovely memories for years to come!
Victoria Palmer
Verified Buyer

Had a canvas made of my twin nieces for my sisters birthday. Turned up yesterday and I am so pleased with the result!! Great quality and I2C even removed some random people on the horizon. Thank you!!
Really pleased to hear you loved the print and the little extra work the technician did to make the picture perfect :)
David Pope
Verified Buyer

Brings us right back to the moment. Worth every penny! Great service and quality print. Thank you
Glad to hear it, we hope it brings back happy memories for years to come! :o)
Nell Fernandes
Verified Buyer

An absolute pleasure to order from. The canvas are great quality and delivery is exceptionally fast.

I won't be using anyone else for canvas prints!

Thanks for wonderful feedback! We are so pleased to here you love the prints you receive. We hope we get to work with you for a long time to come!
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality and incredibly quick. I couldn't quite get the pictures to fit the size of the canvas so left them to choose and came out perfectly. Thanks!!
Fab news, glad to hear they turned out perfect! :o)
Nina Keene
Verified Buyer

Fantastic reliable service. Fantastic quality Canvas. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are really pleased to hear you loved your print :)
Carla Thomson
Verified Buyer

Good quality , very quickly processed, need another three so will be ordering from yourselves again
Wonderful news! :o)
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality. Delivered next day. Simple to do.
Cheers for the review :o)
Verified Buyer

The print quality on the canvas was fantastic from just a snap shot photo and the super fast service and delivery was spot on.
Fab review, thanks for taking the time to leave one :)
Laura Weir
Verified Buyer

It was a gift for my partner and seeing how much he liked it made me happy
Great news, we are delighted to hear they loved the print too :)
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.94 based on 2,140 reviews