Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

Read Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

Tell us how Your Image 2 Canvas made you happy
Next day delivery is useful
Great thanks for the feedback!
Fabulous great
Thanks for the review!
Canvass quality was okay but I was a little disappointed with the delivery. I went with this company due to the next working day delivery which didn't happen. It therefore didn't arrive in time for me to give the canvass a gift. I did contact when it didn't arrive when expected but had no reply.
Very good quality canvas print, lots of detail visible. Disappointed with delivery though - guaranteed next day delivery was not met, which meant canvas was late for Mothers' Day. Would use again but not if I was in a rush for it to arrive.
I was disappointed with the image/print quality but this might have been partly due to the photo itself
The canvas was great and it did arrive fast, but it didn't actually arrive the next day. I ordered it at 10am on Monday, and it arrived on Wednesday. I had explicitly searched for this website as I needed a canvas with next day delivery, so I was really rather disappointed as I no longer had any use for the canvas by then. But it is the run up to christmas, and the canvas was well made, and it was still much faster than most other companies. So I'd still recommend them... just wish they provided a delivery option for guaranteed next day.
Two of the three canvases were perfect. For the other one I was a bit disappointed as I gave specific instructions about the positioning of the picture and these instructions were not considered. Quality and delivery times were great. Thanks.
Picture looked good. But ordered on Wednesday evening and didn't turn up until Monday needed it for the weekend as it was my nans 88th birthday present had to go and get one done somewhere else on saturday
The canvas was excellent and the delivery was so quick. Unfortunately the photo I sent in turned out to be very pixelated once on the canvas and was very poor quality and no-one let me know this and just put it on canvas anyway
The canvas was of good quality once it arrived, however I was dissapointed with the time it t21st may
Great product and decent price - however NOT next day delivery as reported on website!
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.95 based on 2,933 reviews