Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

Read Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

Tell us how Your Image 2 Canvas made you happy
good quailty well packed and very fast delivery
Great news thanks John!
Would have all been tens but very disappointed as I ordered a landscape but unfortunately got a portrait canvas instead
Speedy easy high quality service
Great news, glad to help!
Nice photo with quick delivery
Glad to hear the prints arrive swiftly for you :)
good value for money. Very pleased. Thanks
We are really happy to hear that you are pleased with the prints!
Always get my canvas from here the quality and prices are the best online. However the last time I ordered a large canvas there was a burn or maybe a scorch mark on the canvas image.
I am very sorry to hear that it might ave been damaged, please get in touch with our sales team so we can resolve this issue out for you. Other than that I am please to hear that you do see our quality and prices being the best you have seen :o)
Great service, deliveryou very quick and efficient. Colour of photo a bit blurred but this could be due to the quality of photo used, looked ok online though.
Glad to hear the service and delivery were great!
The image is great resolution just what l was looking for and came well packaged but I'm very disappointed that there were no hanging ring's attached to the back. I've now got to go and find some,measure up and attach hoping they are in the correct place. For that price it's disappointing.
Great quality, arrived promptly
I emailed on Monday am to say how happy I was with the canvas however I was very cross I payed extra for Saturday delivery yet it came Friday - so I had to driver to the sorting office to collect as it was mums Mother's Day present and I needed it asap . I didn't recieve a reply which is quite disappointing .
The canvas was lovely but I was dissapointed as I thought it would be bigger then it was , but I will know different next time
Wedding present, good quality, reasonably priced and excellent delivery service!
Good prints at a very good price with extremely quick delivery!
Only bad thing was the quality wasn't quite as good as other companies, but still a good quality for the extreamly low price and still good enough for your general household print
Canvases arrived quickly and well packaged. The quality was excellent and I'm very pleased with them. My only concern was I did not receive an email confirming my order(except the payment one). When I emailed the company to ask if they had received my order I never got a reply...but the canvases arrived shortly afterwards so I was very pleased.
Very good quality. My canvas looks beautiful and I am very happy with it. I especially liked the fact that you can choose smaller sizes of canvases. Delivery was free and very fast! I will definitely use them again. just one thing was that when i was positioning my photo on your template, there were funny white lines around it and I was not totally sure that the whole photo would be on the final canvas (but it was).
Quality of the image was extremely good and very fast turnaround. The only issue was a small green spot on the picture (although so small it wasn't worth sending the product back)
The whole process is far too easy! I could spend a fortune...
Very nice canvasses. Very quick delivery. Good value
Very happy with the canvas quality, order and delivery service also very good.
Very pleased with the service, but how to not have work cropped? How to get around this? Thank you ????
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.95 based on 2,878 reviews