Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

Read Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

Tell us how Your Image 2 Canvas made you happy
It looks great as a prime canvas on our wall
Your Image 2 Canvas 4 star review on 23rd June 2017
Great, it looks fab hung up. We are glad it finishes off the room perfectly!
The quantity of the canvases (I ordered three sizable ones) was great, if only the delivery service could be too... Twice I asked to deliver to any neighbour as we are surrounded by people who work from home /are retired, twice the order was taken back to depot. I then asked to deliver to Sainsbury's, but this didn't happen either! My one day delivery turned into a week of serious annoyance. But as said, happy with products. I didn't realise they don't come with wall fixings but that was my bad.
I had only taken the photo on the Sunday and it was my husbands birthday on the Wednesday, Image 2 made and delivered in record time!
We were happy to help :o)
Great delivery time, not too shiny - however, packaging was ripped on both sides as only envelope, better to be boxed and maybe with corner protection.
Thanks for the feedback, I will of course pass on your comments about packaging to the team.
I bought the canvas for my wife's birthday as a surprise and she loved it. Great product, amazing fast turnaround. Would definitely recommend.
Glad to hear your wife loved her present!
Very happy with the quality of print, very sturdy frame, prompt delivery, even got a courtesy text, telling me what time to expect courier that day. Impressed, will use again
Great news, we hope you do return for some more in future!
Very good quality product, would have given top marks but it did not arrive the next day even though I placed my order in time. Luckily I got it in time for my mums birthday, but otherwise it wouldn't have been great. the quality however, is very good.
Superbly well made and printed. Pin sharp and faithful colour reproduction
Wonderful news, really pleased to hear you were happy with the print you received :)
Although the canvas was not the cheapest available the level of service and next day delivery was first class.
Glad to hear you were pleased with the service you received from our company :)
it's great , every time i look at it , i remember the beautiful time i spend there...thank you so much.
You are welcome, we are glad you love the print and hope it brings back wonderful memories for years to come :o)
I cannot say how surprised I was when the canvas came the following day! Excellent canvas, super service
We are glad we could help :)
As it is my first canvas image ever, I can't compare it with any other. But my first impressions were very good. Overall great colors and stuff. Except of lack of color consistency in blue sky across the whole image. It shows some tint stripes but mostly visible when looking from close distance or with certain light. The sky covers quite small area so it doesn't bother me so much. But one star down for this.
Nice picture, But to close up
Pleased with the quality
Thanks for the feedback!
I was really impressed with the speed and delivery, but it was bigger on the canvas than i had sized on the set up page.
But will still use again
Thanks for the feedback!
Been using this company about 4-5 years now. Consistently good image reproduction and excellent turnaround time.
Thanks for the review, great to hear that after 4/5 years you are receiving a continually great service from the team. We hope we can continue for many years to come!
No problems, the price is right and the service very fast.
Wonderful, thanks for the feedback!
Good product and service. Slightly questionable output profiling caused a bit too much contrast and saturation but might have been the image. Generally happy though.
Thank you for the feedback Robert we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. In regards to the colours, our printers are calibrated to match the colours in the print perfectly. Sometimes they can appear slightly different on screen depending on the device/computer set up and because they are powered by light whereas the canvases are a matt finish. We do hope though that overall you are happy with the print you received. If you need any assistance in future, do get in touch!
Quick and efficient service and good quality canvas
Fabulous news, just what we like to hear about our service and canvas print quality!
Canvas arrived as planned and is great quality. The only issue is the image wasn't cropped as I'd specified. Luckily it doesn't make a huge difference
Happy to hear the quality was as expected and finished to a high standard.
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.95 based on 2,879 reviews