Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK
Read Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy
From the moment of ordering until delivery, everything went like it should go. Also, I like to pay with PayPal, because I feel more comfortable with it, so thank you.
I'm a first time buyer of Youngevity Products and so far a couple of weeks into using them already notice a great difference. More energy and more focused I feel great. I will continue to use them
Very efficient prompt service. Shame the products are so expensive but I know they are doing me good.
Jonathan went the extra mile to ensure my delivery of TT. Very pleased!
Amazing results thank you Youngevity Supplements UK
They are best supplements for the body. It will keep you in good health .
I have tried it for the first time and it is like no other .I had many other vitamins before and never had a result so I almost lost my hope but once I took Beyond Tangy tangerine for the first time I felt it straight away!! BEST EVER HAD!!
It was easy to order and the items were delivered very quickly
They have what I want when I need it and the shipping service could not be quicker. I'm impressed by their service and am delight to do business together.
hi I am just writing to say that I am very happy with the younggevity products that I am taking and also the person who takes my orders a man called Johnathan, he is very professional and knowledgeable and informs me on new products coming out and healthy benefits on the body, keep up the good work, Paul.
I found that no improvements are requested irked as the recent purchase was processed in a speedily manner to my overseas address without any complications and on time. I found the Youngevity representative very helpful in giving me specific advice regarding my purchase and have no hesitation in recommending Youngevity to anyone in the future. My overall rating is: Very good.
'Youngevity Supplements UK' is exactly what the doctor should have ordered... I have been administering the '90' for life' regime for a year now, and I feel amazing. For the first half of that year I was importing my supplements directly from the US. This was unfortunately an expensive endeavour, so I looked closer to home for the product. I found Youngevity Supplements UK and I will now forever continue to purchase my Nutrients from them. Youngevity Supplements UK provides me with an affordable, monthly subscription. The service provided by Youngevity Supplements UK is second to none.
Very pleased with this great product - good delivery time and well packaged. Recommend.
Youngevity supplements . Co .uk has the best service online the best price online PLUS They give you a free pollen burst sachet with every order . Order from these guys you won't be disappointed !!! Plus you can eliminate 900 different mineral / nutritional disorders with b t tangerine . We cured our sons eczema in 3 days with it yes 3 days . Marc in Belfast.
YOUNGEVITY PRODUCTS: These are excellent. DELIVERY: Brilliant service from Youngevity UK. The fact that the goods are coming from England, make a sizeable reduction in postage. JONATHAN (The UK Executive) He is extremely knowledgeable regarding the benefits of taking youngevity. Furthermore, he is very willing to source any necessary information regarding specific health enquiries. YOUNGEVITY SUPPLEMENTS UK is a very well organised company. It is an absolute pleasure to deal with them. The fact that Youngevity now has a base in the UK, means that there is absolutely no delay in the delivery of the products; help is available when needed, no customs duty is paid by the customer - thus reducing the price of the products and it is reassuring that the standard set by the UK Company equates with the quality of the products sold. Welcome to the UK!
excellent stuff have been using this product for over two years
Fantastic service. Was able to have a live conversation on a Saturday. Product was overnighted to me and the gentleman went above and beyond to try and help with my son's condition. Back in the US for a while but will definitely order again when in the UK
Ever since using these products,I feel more energised than ever. I no longer have ups and downs with energy. It's nice to know,with a balanced diet I am also getting the essential 90. The customer service is second to none and I will continue using these products for the rest of my life time.
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.80 based on 98 reviews