Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK
Read Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy
the best calcium supplements I ever had . So far so good .
Starting from a point of education. Learning about the supplements or supplementation can be gained from one or all of Dr. J Wallach's books...start there. Dead Drs Don't Lie would be a brilliant introduction. It is advocated not what you take but what you can absorb so check out your digestive system and avoid certain foods. The supplements in powder form reminds me somewhat of powdered baby milk. However, the supplements contain much more nutrients. Personally, I find the powdered for easy to mix and bottle up so it can be consumed away from home. So far no complaints. I purchase for other members of my family whom are elderly and still able bodied and hope the supplements keeps their body maintained. Expensive? well one has to calculate the cost of other degenerative ailments due to a lack of vitamins and minerals.
2nd purchase from Youngevity. Happy with both purchases and will be using again.
The products are very good I'm much happier my body is recovering I'm seeing results already even though I'm quite new to this. I cant give 5stars because of the price the company needs to reduce the prices. Thank you Youngevity please review your prices and keep up the good products😉
Feel the tablets are easier to manage than the powder although I find them difficult to swallow. Will still keep taking them.
Arrived quickly and was well packaged, haven’t been using the supplement long enough to know if it has any benefits but will carry on with it and probably order again when I run out.
It was easy to order and the items were delivered very quickly
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.80 based on 98 reviews