Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK
Read Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy
Youngevity Supplements UK have always done a fine job for me. Everything I ask for quickly delivered.
the best calcium supplements I ever had . So far so good .
Product is excellent, however it is much more expensive than Scalerhealth who I think is the mother company based in America
Top service, everything ok, unbelivable quick delivery. If you are looking for a responsible supplier.. truly recommend
A good product and happy to buy again soon.
I love your product .... gives Me a lot og energy..... and you are so very Quick to deliver !!!! 🙌
Very quick delivery. Box was damaged but the goods had been packaged well so no damage.
Good service
I really like the supplements & take them every day, they taste good after a while of getting used to them, I do feel better after taking them for a few months, the only downside I feel is the cost, around £170 a month is very very expensive, I think around £100 a month is more realistic.
A great product as ever. Highly recommended.
Very good products always arrive promptly,
Great product! One of the best natural sourced multivitamin and mineral in the world. It’s everyone’s duty to take charge of their own health and wellbeing coz the pharmaceutical companies don’t want you well coz they won’t make money. Ever since I started using Youngevity products and following Dr Wallach I have never been sick, I desist from the 10 bad foods, my BP gone, I look younger and rejuvenated and invigorated. I recommend this product to everyone and listen to Dr Joe Wallach
Can you chase up my order as I haven’t received it yet
Very helpful and honest
Very pleased with the service provided. My product was damaged in transit a was immediately replaced. Thank you Youngevity I'll be recommending you in the future
Starting from a point of education. Learning about the supplements or supplementation can be gained from one or all of Dr. J Wallach's books...start there. Dead Drs Don't Lie would be a brilliant introduction. It is advocated not what you take but what you can absorb so check out your digestive system and avoid certain foods.

The supplements in powder form reminds me somewhat of powdered baby milk. However, the supplements contain much more nutrients.

Personally, I find the powdered for easy to mix and bottle up so it can be consumed away from home. So far no complaints.

I purchase for other members of my family whom are elderly and still able bodied and hope the supplements keeps their body maintained. Expensive? well one has to calculate the cost of other degenerative ailments due to a lack of vitamins and minerals.
Quality product and fast delivery. You can't ask for more.
Yes youngevity supplement uk
Good service very helpful got the order on time and what i ordered. how could from my view can the service officer better service. Perhaps on the vast selection of products, just what they do and why, would be must help full.
I think the supplements are too expensive!
Excellent service! Order arrived in two days to Poland. Great contact too. Strongly recommended.
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.79 based on 87 reviews