Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent products May be difficult for my patients in the UK to afford but they are certainly needed for optimum health"
"Arrived quickly and was well packaged, haven’t been using the supplement long enough to know if it has any benefits but will carry on with it and probably order again when I run out."
"Quality is never cheap no matter what you are going for at the time and health is no exception, good "real" nutritiion sadly is always expensive but having a good source of vitamins / minerals is also a good bonus. youngevity products have always been top quality and taste so good!"
"I like DPD delivery service better than that from GLS. DPD send me emails to let me know when the delivery comes, and it comes faster."
"Simply incredible! Life changing supplements. My eczema is basically gone and my back pain is healed. All this on top of more energy and feeling strong like I'm in my teens again (I'm now 45). Save up and invest in yourself. True wealth is health (physical, emotional and spiritual). I feel closer to God now than I ever did. Since taking various Youngevity supplements about 2 months ago I've been enjoying life to the max. Thank you so much Dr. Joel Wallach and to the fantastic team behind Youngevity. Highly recommended!!!"
"The products are great, the customer service is second to none. I thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting to look after their health."
"A quick and fast service."
"I use Youngevitys Rebound as well as other products from the range. But if you train hard and sweat you need to replace them lost minerals it also helps to hydrate you and gives you a zip with the added B vits and taurine. Great products great service"
"Quick turn around, brilliant service and supplements conceived by Dr Joel Wallach - excellent"
"Very good quality but expensive"
"Excellent product delivered in only 2 days from placing order, was also impressed with the online customer services."
"Communication"
"I recently bought the digestive pack. I’m finding it’s irritating my stomach more than before I took it. I have erosion of the stomach. Although through my research I hear this can be caused by too much stomach acid, I feel this is not the case with me and I’m over producing stomach acid. I’ve sadly had to go back into PPIs for now. I’m hoping these will settle down my stomach erosion and then hopefully I’ll try the tangy supplements again. I’ve only given it a three star for now. I can’t really rate just yet as I’ve not tried it with a healthy stomach."
"Hi l have loved taking the tangy tangerine orange l have noticed that my energy is getting better Thank you"
"5 star customer service,package as always on time,great company to buy from. Would recomend to everyone."
"The communication was constant throughout, my item arrived early. Very happy with Youngevity service."
"Excellent quality supplements, I recommend it to everybody."
"Quick delivery, Everything in good condition"
"Product is excellent. Is there a way of buying cheaper"
"We will report after about a month."
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews