Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK
Read Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy
I did bought alot of vitamins allmost £275 each month and i jever get any disccount Abaulotely ahoming
I really like the supplements & take them every day, they taste good after a while of getting used to them, I do feel better after taking them for a few months, the only downside I feel is the cost, around £170 a month is very very expensive, I think around £100 a month is more realistic.
I recently bought the digestive pack. I’m finding it’s irritating my stomach more than before I took it. I have erosion of the stomach. Although through my research I hear this can be caused by too much stomach acid, I feel this is not the case with me and I’m over producing stomach acid. I’ve sadly had to go back into PPIs for now. I’m hoping these will settle down my stomach erosion and then hopefully I’ll try the tangy supplements again. I’ve only given it a three star for now. I can’t really rate just yet as I’ve not tried it with a healthy stomach.
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.80 based on 98 reviews