Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK
Read Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy
A great product as ever. Highly recommended.
Very good products always arrive promptly,
Great product! One of the best natural sourced multivitamin and mineral in the world. It’s everyone’s duty to take charge of their own health and wellbeing coz the pharmaceutical companies don’t want you well coz they won’t make money. Ever since I started using Youngevity products and following Dr Wallach I have never been sick, I desist from the 10 bad foods, my BP gone, I look younger and rejuvenated and invigorated. I recommend this product to everyone and listen to Dr Joe Wallach
Can you chase up my order as I haven’t received it yet
Very helpful and honest
Very pleased with the service provided. My product was damaged in transit a was immediately replaced. Thank you Youngevity I'll be recommending you in the future
Starting from a point of education. Learning about the supplements or supplementation can be gained from one or all of Dr. J Wallach's books...start there. Dead Drs Don't Lie would be a brilliant introduction. It is advocated not what you take but what you can absorb so check out your digestive system and avoid certain foods. The supplements in powder form reminds me somewhat of powdered baby milk. However, the supplements contain much more nutrients. Personally, I find the powdered for easy to mix and bottle up so it can be consumed away from home. So far no complaints. I purchase for other members of my family whom are elderly and still able bodied and hope the supplements keeps their body maintained. Expensive? well one has to calculate the cost of other degenerative ailments due to a lack of vitamins and minerals.
Quality product and fast delivery. You can't ask for more.
Yes youngevity supplement uk Good service very helpful got the order on time and what i ordered. how could from my view can the service officer better service. Perhaps on the vast selection of products, just what they do and why, would be must help full.
I think the supplements are too expensive!
Excellent service! Order arrived in two days to Poland. Great contact too. Strongly recommended.
2nd purchase from Youngevity. Happy with both purchases and will be using again.
so far very good starting to feel me again :)
This product is far too expensive and there does not appear to be any loyalty options. Also free postage not until you spend £250 is excessive. Also there is little to no reductions for buying multiple packs. I would buy this product much more often if it was not so expensive.
I like everything about youngevity products just that I think it’s quite expensive here in the uk. Thanks
Fantastic product. My sister got me a bottle a few months ago while I was in LA. The biggest effect has been on my menstruation where I would normally suffer headaches and extreme tiredness, this has all but disappeared since taking Youngevity original liquid minerals. Shipping is also very fast and there has been no problem with product delivery.
I’ve been using youngevity supplements for 4 months now, I feel much better. I’m going to continue for as much as I can afford, because it’s a bit pricey for a long term.
Received my supplement in time, as stated, in tact and very satifisfied.
Fast delivery, if any problems easy to communicate with, good suppler. I'm happy to do business with.
They’re superb. I’ve been ordering from them for a number of years and honestly still feel like a valued customer. The products always arrive in good time, and customer service is 1st class. I’ve had orders go missing in the post before and have had replacement items sent right away no questions asked. Once I complained about a price increase, but Jonathan gave me lifetime free shipping which kept me a happy customer. I plan to keep ordering my monthly supplements from these guys the foreseeable future. And this is to say nothing is the products which are also superb. Indispensable.
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.80 based on 98 reviews