York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
So quick with delivery
Lovely scarves
The two organic pashminas arrived very promptly and appear to be made of good quality organic cotton. I like the colours and the fact that they are made in India !
This was my first time buying from here and I'm very impressed. Good quality scarves, very good value for money and it arrived less than 48 hours after ordering.
Lovely. Exactly as described, and efficient delivery service as well.
Order came quickly and scarves as pictured! It's hard to find thick cotton scarves so was very happy to discover this company. One of them has started to have a lose thread but should be ok as long as It isn't picked at. I would order again.
Good products at good prices. No minimums is very helpful to small retailers.
The products I buy from York Scarves are of an excellent quality & thank you for your prompt service.
Amazing quality and customer service.
Great quality scarves at good prices.
My scarf arrived within two days. Really happy with my tartan scarf. Very good quality at a good price. Will purchase other products from York Scarves.
Friendly service, quality product. Thank you!
Good quality material, beautifully soft scarf - an ideal present.
Svarves as described, prompt delivery and a happy customer
Lovely item at a fantastic price. Brilliant service arrived promptly and well packaged. Would definitely recommend!!!
Beautiful scarves
Lovely scarf, colours as advertised.
Ordered in the afternoon .arrived next morning. Colour perfect and lovely quality
scarves look great. thanks for accommodating my request for a speedy delivery... headed to Scotland and will love wearing the tartan plaids.
it would've been excellent, but I did have to make slight repairs to 3 of them - not bad enough to send back, but not quite good enough to put out for sale.
the pictures on your website are excellent representations.
they are very good value for money.
chris was extremely helpful when I rang because I couldn't understand something on the website. he sorted it out instantly, and said it wasn't me, it was the website - very pleasing and reassuring!
great variety of materials, designs, and colours.
the packing is very good - are the bags recyclable?
the speed of delivery is brilliant.
i'm just sorry that I can't order more often, but we're only a small shop, and I don't want to be stock-piling your scarves - I just want to sell them!
I don't expect you wanted a 5 page essay, but that's what you've got! very many thanks for all you do for fairtrade.
Lovely quality pashmina and great price bought for my sons wedding
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 165 reviews