York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Nice quality and delivered on time
One of the quickest delivery times, lovely shawls, I ordered 2 colours to see which would go with my dress for my son's wedding but have kept both.
Easy to order, very fast delivery.
Prompt delivery, happy with the quality and description of both scarves I received.
Liked all of the scarves received, i would class them all as summer scarves, which is want i wanted, as winter scarves can be bulky. I would buy again from York Scarves.
Great service - posted promptly and well packaged. I also appreciate that the colour in the picture was true to the product. Cotton Scarves are so hard to find. Thank you.
Interesting website with lots of variety, easy to follow and to order. delivery was prompt and the item satifactory.
The scarf is a present for my niece so I have not opened it.
I ordered 2 scarves as gifts and they arrived very quickly. But as they are not for me I did not open the packing, so cannot comment on the quality. The colours were good and I will ask the recipients what they think.
Have brought a few scarves from here, have not been disappointed yet, Mostly as gifts and recipients have loved them
My York Scarf arrived super fast. It's a lovely thing. I'm really happy with it and sure my niece will love it.
I was recomended York Scarves by a friend. The service is excellent and the quality of the scarves are excellent. I particularly like the owl scarf, however my customers went crazy for the cat prints!!
Very good online service The scarves were presents and very nicely wrapped I did not open them but I was very happy with both and would order again
Love it - hope my daughter does.
Lovely spring/summer scarves arrived very quickly well packaged, beautiful colours. Hope they do winter scarves later in the year.
Very friendly and efficient service, with good value and values. I found it hard to judge the scale of the patterns from the photos.
I can't fault delivery as my scarf arrived very quickly. I love the sheep design and the colour is perfect. My only slight disappointed is the scarf fabric is thinner than I expected.
Nice scarf.
The two organic pashminas arrived very promptly and appear to be made of good quality organic cotton. I like the colours and the fact that they are made in India !
it would've been excellent, but I did have to make slight repairs to 3 of them - not bad enough to send back, but not quite good enough to put out for sale. the pictures on your website are excellent representations. they are very good value for money. chris was extremely helpful when I rang because I couldn't understand something on the website. he sorted it out instantly, and said it wasn't me, it was the website - very pleasing and reassuring! great variety of materials, designs, and colours. the packing is very good - are the bags recyclable? the speed of delivery is brilliant. i'm just sorry that I can't order more often, but we're only a small shop, and I don't want to be stock-piling your scarves - I just want to sell them! I don't expect you wanted a 5 page essay, but that's what you've got! very many thanks for all you do for fairtrade.
York Scarves is rated 4.90 based on 351 reviews