York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Very good online service The scarves were presents and very nicely wrapped I did not open them but I was very happy with both and would order again
Love it - hope my daughter does.
Lovely spring/summer scarves arrived very quickly well packaged, beautiful colours. Hope they do winter scarves later in the year.
Very friendly and efficient service, with good value and values.

I found it hard to judge the scale of the patterns from the photos.
I can't fault delivery as my scarf arrived very quickly. I love the sheep design and the colour is perfect. My only slight disappointed is the scarf fabric is thinner than I expected.
Nice scarf.
The two organic pashminas arrived very promptly and appear to be made of good quality organic cotton. I like the colours and the fact that they are made in India !
it would've been excellent, but I did have to make slight repairs to 3 of them - not bad enough to send back, but not quite good enough to put out for sale.
the pictures on your website are excellent representations.
they are very good value for money.
chris was extremely helpful when I rang because I couldn't understand something on the website. he sorted it out instantly, and said it wasn't me, it was the website - very pleasing and reassuring!
great variety of materials, designs, and colours.
the packing is very good - are the bags recyclable?
the speed of delivery is brilliant.
i'm just sorry that I can't order more often, but we're only a small shop, and I don't want to be stock-piling your scarves - I just want to sell them!
I don't expect you wanted a 5 page essay, but that's what you've got! very many thanks for all you do for fairtrade.
Beautiful colours in scarf. Quick service
Scarf loks lovely but it was for a friend so can't say what they think....but it did come quickly and was well packed.
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 165 reviews