York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
They are just perfect for me because of health reasons can't wear a mask or bandana but these cover my mouth and nose without being too restrictive and it is polite to have a face covering of some sort. Also super as a scarf and so easy to launder. Hope you get the impression I really like my scarves!!
Prompt service and nice scarf.
As ever, this is an excellent company, fast helpful service and quality has been consistently good, giving much pleasure to my recipeints on their birthdays.
My sister in law brought me, my sister and daughter a scarf each, they were beautiful and lovely and soft, will certainly be looking to see what else you have
Brought a scarf each for my sisters in laws and niece, They loved the colours and the softness off them and were really pleased to get them.
Excellent products and service
I bought one which was in the sale. I can honestly say it was value for money, nice and I really like it cannot complain at all.
Web site easy to use. Received my scarf in a couple of day very good service!
Will use you again.
It was bought for a 70th birthday gift so I didn't interfere with the wrapping but the recipient was delighted. It looked besutiful.
Very quick delivery, the product is as described and the quality is is very good.
Fabulous products, five star service
I'm delighted with the scarf I bought from you. Beautiful colours, lovely quality, great price and prompt delivery. Very impressed.
Great quality product
Excellent quality and price will definitely be ordering more.
Really good quality scarves and speedy delivery. Will definitely continue to use York scarves over other whole sellers.
This was my second purchase from York Scarves and my two birthday recipients have been delighted with the quality and colours of the scarves.
Service is excellent, they sorted my query on the 2nd scarf with a most personable and professional attitude.
Delighted with the whole experience!
The service is excellent and the superb quality of scarf .
Thank you. I will certainly buy again and strongly recommend The Yorkshire Scarf company .
I have bought from Chris several times over the years. Very reliable service and consistent quality products.
Easy to follow ordering process received within 5 days. Great selection to stock from good quality and well received by customers.
A beautifully soft pashmina great colour too. Quick delivery an all round excellent experience!
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 165 reviews