York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Excellent product. Speedy delivery. Perfect. Thank you
Just what I wanted x
Subtle and good to go with a range of garments, my Fountains Abbey shawl is perfect
Scarf arrived very quickly. Good product for the price.
Prompt service. Good quality at reasonable prices. Delighted with my scarf.
Ordered pashmina on Saturday, arrived Tuesday. Lovely fabric, very pleased and will buy from York Scarves again
I ordered a bright red York scarf for my high school friend for her birthday in November. Her favourite colour is red & she feels the cold. The scarf arrived quickly after ordering, well packaged & at a very good price. It is absolutely beautiful & I'm sure she will love it. I would highly recommend.
Ordered the pashmina for a wedding and the colour matched my shoes so well. Was very impressed with the service and it arrived so quickly. Would recommend York Scarves to friends and use them again.
I bought two Summer Pashmina Scarves & they're perfect for the hot weather. Easy purchase & quick delivery.
Beautiful, soft Pashminas. Need something for a wedding and bought more than one, intending to return those which weren’t suitable. They are so lovely I’m keeping them all. My daughter has already laid claim to one of them! Also very prompt delivery.
Quick delivery beautiful colours and of a really nice quality
Very pleased with the scarves I ordered and with the service provided.
Arrived swiftly and in perfect condition
Arrived very quickly and was just as described. I am very pleased with the colour and quality and that the scarf is unusual and not something I would be easily able to find in the shops.
Good service and prompt action for a return.
A great selection of colours,good quality and fairly priced. Excellent service. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Very quick service and exactly what I wanted and as described on web!
Great service, order arrived within a couple of days. Perfect pashmina and love the colour.
Ordered a pashmina for a wedding outfit, arrived really quickly and was great quality. Will enjoy wearing in the future. Thank you.
prompt service, great product