York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Delightful and varied
Easy site and speedy delivery. The scarfehas solved the birthday present problem for my sister. I am sure it will be a winner.
Lovely pashmina, excellent value and very prompt delivery. Thank you
Excellent service, quick & efficient, good quality scarves. Thanks you.
Loved the bright and beautiful colours.
Beautiful scarves! High quality. The only thing I would ask to change is the perfume on the pure silk scarf. Just it. The scarves are GREAT! Tks!
Very speedy delivery.
Scarf beautifully soft and not too thick a scarf.
Just right to keep you warm and comfortable.
Having a sensitive skin the organic cotton is lovely.
I was recomended York Scarves by a friend. The service is excellent and the quality of the scarves are excellent. I particularly like the owl scarf, however my customers went crazy for the cat prints!!
Gift for my wife, for keeping warm in cold restaurants - she loves it. One suggestion - sell small bags to keep scarves in.
Absolutely delighted with my order. The colours are even nicer than I imagined. It was a present for my daughter in law who is a fashion designer. Her comments were very flattering, high praise indeed.
I will be ordering again, a great idea for Christmas presents.
Great products,very quick delivery,very pleased,good price as well,thank you
Quick delivery. Excellent price. Good product.
Beautiful Colours, and fantastic quality very pleased with my purchase.
I ordered a beautiful scarf for a gift, but I love it so much I have decided to keep it for myself. Excellent product and great value and service.
Beautiful pashmina scarf! Arrived quicker than expected and was sent to a friend in France, who loves it. Thank you, will order again.
Beautiful scarf at a fantastic price. Can't wait for cooler weather to roll round so I can wear it.
Prompt delivery,really good quality and very soft.
Colour also what I expected which is often difficult to get right.
Very pleased with the scarves. Lovely colours and very reasonably priced.
Prompt delivery, products as described and was delighted to find that the scarves had a fairtrade label on them.
Very nice soft scarf, well worth it’s money. Very nice quality bought for my wife’s wedding anniversary, she loves it
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 186 reviews