York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Excellent price, quality and very fast delivery. one item not quite the colour I was hoping for but will keep anyway.
Lovely scarf, prompt delivery and very true to colour on website
The 2 thai silk scarves are superb quality, gorgeous colours and very good value. I highly recommend the company
Exceptional delivery time, scarves look very nice have not had them out as they are gifts
Great prices and although I haven't worn them yet they look good value for money. No problem with service or delivery.
I bought five plain pashmina scarves and they are just what I wanted - lovely quality and great colours. I’ll definitely buy more in the future.
Brilliant quick service. Lovely scarf. Easy to recommend this company 😀
Lovely quality scarves. I ended buying more as I kept the ones I had originally bought as Christmas presents for myself to use. Super fast delivery too. Thank you.
First purchase, very pleased with lovely black sparkly evening scarf .
Fantastic range of products, I was looking for a female scarf that was 100% cotton and wasn't finding much choice anywhere until I came across this wonderful company, such a variety to pick from at very good prices and the scarf was with me the day after I placed my order, excellent service. I highly recommend them.
Lovely fine cotton scarf arrived surprisingly quickly - have already worn it once.Just what I wanted and it was even WARM!!
I (and our customers) really love York Scarves. Wonderful quality at a really good price and the customer-service is second to none.
Amazing quality & colours - a brilliant addition to any outfit
very pleased with quality and colour. would use site again.
Very pleased with scarves - exactly as described.
Beautiful quality scarves & pashminas . I am really pleased with my first order and the service was excellent
Beautiful scarves delivered promptly
Nice colour good quality just what I was looking for.
York Scarves has been our fair trade scarf supplier for several years. Quality products, keenly priced, fast dispatch and ethically traded. Highly recommend. www.ethicallygifted.co.uk
Order arrived very promptly and was much appreciated as a gift. Thankyou very much.
York Scarves is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews