York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Very pleased with quality of scarf , good quality cotton. As a eczema sufferer just what I needed
Great scarf, colour just as advertised. Good value and quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
This company is awesome going above and beyond. Patiently working with me in the states to get the order right. Lovely items. Great gift items.
York scarves provided goods that were as advertised and of good quality.
Great service , Fantastic quality.
Good quality , prompt delivery
Excellent selection of 100% cotton scarves, just what I needed. The scarves are in pleasing colourways, are soft and comfortable to wear, and wash well. And Fair Trade too! Customer Services were very helpful when I had a query.
lovely soft scarf
Delightful and varied
Easy site and speedy delivery. The scarfehas solved the birthday present problem for my sister. I am sure it will be a winner.
Lovely pashmina, excellent value and very prompt delivery. Thank you
Excellent service, quick & efficient, good quality scarves. Thanks you.
Loved the bright and beautiful colours.
Beautiful scarves! High quality. The only thing I would ask to change is the perfume on the pure silk scarf. Just it. The scarves are GREAT! Tks!
Very speedy delivery.
Scarf beautifully soft and not too thick a scarf.
Just right to keep you warm and comfortable.
Having a sensitive skin the organic cotton is lovely.
I was recomended York Scarves by a friend. The service is excellent and the quality of the scarves are excellent. I particularly like the owl scarf, however my customers went crazy for the cat prints!!
Gift for my wife, for keeping warm in cold restaurants - she loves it. One suggestion - sell small bags to keep scarves in.
Absolutely delighted with my order. The colours are even nicer than I imagined. It was a present for my daughter in law who is a fashion designer. Her comments were very flattering, high praise indeed.
I will be ordering again, a great idea for Christmas presents.
Great products,very quick delivery,very pleased,good price as well,thank you
Quick delivery. Excellent price. Good product.
York Scarves is rated 4.93 based on 194 reviews