York Scarves Reviews

York Scarves 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Suzanne Patrick
York Scarves 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Suzanne Patrick
Really happy with the pashmina & the service I received from York Scarves. Would recommend
Scarf itself lovely and very good quality. Had ordered late Thursday evening and paid £8 for special delivery to ensure I received the scarf for an event on the Saturday evening. Was happy to pay that but scarf did not arrive until the following Tuesday which was very disappointing. I had tried to phone on the Friday to the shop and to the mobile number given and left a voicemail regarding my order, to check I would receive by the Saturday. No response to either. Although I live in the Highlands I am part of the British Mainland and not in a remote difficult to reach area. Disappointed that I did not receive it in time when I had paid so much on postage.
Hi Irene, first of all, I would like to apologise for the service. Sadly I was rushed into hospital on April 30th and had to spend 9 days in ICU with severe pneumonia, some of it on a respirator. At the time my wife was in India and despite catching the next flight back to the UK she was not able to send orders out till the following Tuesday. Thankfully I am now recovering at home and we have got on top of the few loose ends that unravelled whilst I was incapacitated. I hope your experience does not put you off returning to York Scarves and once again apologise for your disappointment. Regards, Chris Adby
Great selection and fast delivery. Would definitely order from this company again.
Beautiful pink silk scarf which complements both casual and eveningwear. Very pleased with my purchase.
York scarves are my go to for pashminas. Always fast professional service and always lovely quality pashminas. Highly Recommended
Really pleased with my shawl,went lovely with my outfit for a wedding.
Beautiful quality and efficient service. Bought my pashmina as a cover up for wedding outfit .
York Scarves 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Order arrived very quickly. Scarf is beautiful quality.
Delighted with my burnt orange wool pashmina. It arrived very promptly and finished off my wedding outfit perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend York Scarves!
Beautiful Pashmina. Exact colour. Would highly recommend
Very happy with the order, delivery was quick. Will be ordering again soon. Lovely quality
Arrived quickly, very good quality and colour. Would recommend.
Very prompt delivery of what is a beautiful fine scarf/summer shawl. I’ve been looking for an item like this for travelling. Easy to pack, natural material, and doesn’t wrinkle badly. Will probably get one in another colour at some stage.
Highly recommended. Fast,efficient service. Will definitely be using this company in the future.
Beautiful feel to scarves.. will be beautiful for the wedding I’m going to
Incredible products & service. A real human being behind the brand & ordering process. Highly recommend!!
Excellent service!
Scarves were great! Unfortunately the colour wasn’t right for the outfit but can’t fault the scarves.
Lovely material looks more expensive than it is.
I could not recommend York Scarves more highly. Their customer service, communication and quality of scarves are second to none. This is an excellent company that sells the most beautiful high quality products at reasonable prices. There is nowhere else that I would go to buy scarves.
York Scarves is rated 4.89 based on 472 reviews