York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
An easy system to use, great delivery speed and
This was my first dealing with the company. Getting the discount code was good and the free delivery too, item came quickly.
Good quality item and was as described. Good overall service.
Excellent quality products with speedy delivery, despite current difficulties. Lots of choice & website easy to navigate & informative. Would recommend.
I ordered these scarves for myself and a friend. We are both happy with them and the service. Will keep you in mind for the future.
first class quality
Super cotton ‘fairtrade’ products
Great service, great variety of scarves, speedy delivery.
Excellent, prompt service and item beautiful and as described. Will use this company again
York scarves are beautiful and good value for money
Lovely scarves, great prices, fast delivery.
Good to know Fair Trade and organic cotton. Very pleased with scarves. Sent very promptly.
A good service, thank you.

Utmost, these two winter scarves I ordered are resounding on all fronts: very deeply beautiful, most substantial on the material bulk and area front, and the texture of thick silk. And they are 100 percent cotton, which is outstanding.

I could not wish for better products.

Beautiful presentation to me the customer also, via Royal Mail.
All completely and utterly 100% from you there.

So thank you. I am not one to give praise without due, you made me feel well treated very well in rather a difficult time.

I have forwarded your website, please keep yourselves in business, we need companies like you, and expand, you are the tops.

You are what I call class and style.

Elizabeth
I recently bought two organic cotton scarves to add to my collection of pashminas from the same supplier and I’m very pleased with the quality.
Like the scarf very much, even nicer than the picture. Haven’t had chance to wear it yet though.
Very quick service especially in the current climate, quality of scarves very good. Will use again.
I am very pleased with the quality of the scarves I received from York Scarves, delivery was a little longer than expected but that was not the fault of the company, this was due to Coronavirus, I received good communication from the owners and will definitely be buying from them again.
Good, quick, polite service, lovely natural material.
2 very nice scarves delivered very quickly. Thank you
Very friendly and efficient service, with good value and values.

I found it hard to judge the scale of the patterns from the photos.
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 127 reviews