York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
A lovely light weight shawl, ideal for summer and holidays and lovely colour. Ended up buying another colour for me and one for my daughter 😀
Fast delivery and excellent quality and range of scarves. Delighted I came across them while browsing!
Nice choice and quick delivery
I can't fault delivery as my scarf arrived very quickly. I love the sheep design and the colour is perfect. My only slight disappointed is the scarf fabric is thinner than I expected.
I bought three pashminas and am very happy with the quality, length, weight and colour. Excellent delivery time.
Excellent service, lovely scarf
A good range of scarves, in many lovely colours. It is important to me to use companies who abide by Fairtrade practices. York Scarves do. The prices are very fair and the company is both friendly and efficient.
Lovely blue watch tartan scarf. Great service. Good quality.
Beautiful scarf. Lovely soft fabric and strong colours, exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait to wear it at my wedding!
The scarf was just what I was looking for and I am very pleased with the product.
Always prompt delivery. Scarves are well packaged and labelled and excellent quality. As we are a small shop and cafe and have lttle storage, we appreciate being able to order in smaller quantities.
Very pleased with the scarves. Happy with delivery. Will be buying again.
Excellent value. Very pretty.
Lovely scarf, swiftly supplied
Excellent service- bought 3 different scarves, each one was perfect. Thank you- will definitely be ordering more.
Good quality scarves , well packaged . Bought one for myself & one for a gift, very pleased with both , delivery prompt .
Bought a beautiful purple wool scarf as a leaving present for a colleague and she was delighted with it. Great service, great product - definitively recommend!
I bought two Handmade Pure Silk Scarves (small) in Turquoise & Purple as Christmas gifts for family. Both scarves are beautiful and vibrant and I love that they are fairtrade too.
Sorry I was very ill hence delay with review. These scarves are really beautiful. So pleased with them and such a good price. So glad I got one for myself too. The others were presents. Thanks mils
Scarf is a lovely beautiful colour and excellent quality silk. Quick delivery and good tracking through emails.
York Scarves is rated 4.93 based on 91 reviews