York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Lovely quality, fast service and very good value. Thank you
I have ordered over 20 confetti scarves for my customers ovet the last few weeks. The prompt fulfillment service, requests by email to combine orders and the products have been outstanding. All aspects exceptional and there is no doubt more orders will be coming their way in the New Year. Thank you for all your hardwork.
Really beautiful light, soft scarf in lovely colours exactly as on the website.
Exemplary service
I ordered 2 scarves as gifts and they arrived very quickly. But as they are not for me I did not open the packing, so cannot comment on the quality. The colours were good and I will ask the recipients what they think.
Excellent service, lovely scarf.
I ordered what I thought was a plain Cotton Scarve I received a Multicolourd scarve. Which looks like a tea towel. Not Happy at all.
Bought as a stocking filler. Very pleased with the quality of it and I’m sure it’s going to be well received.
Really helpful in ensuring delivery to a friend and marking up by hand to make sure she doesn’t open it until Christmas Day. Hopefully she’ll love it!
Have brought a few scarves from here, have not been disappointed yet, Mostly as gifts and recipients have loved them
Lovely scarf! Definitely will shop here again. Fast and friendly service too.
Lots of choice. Easy to order and fast delivery. Scarves lovely too.
Confetti and 100% Pashmina Wool scarves. Both of these products are absolutely fantastic. My clients love the quality and the fact that they are sustainably sourced. The colours are consistent with the website which can sometimes be an issue on websites. Not here the colour are true and the services very prompt. I am a delighted customer buying for others!
My York Scarf arrived super fast. It's a lovely thing. I'm really happy with it and sure my niece will love it.
Wonderful eficiency all round!
Fabulous quality with really prompt fulfillment service. My customers are absolutely delighted. I have purchased the Confetti and 100% Pashmina scarves. The colours are good and the photos accurate!
Superb quality scarves and fast delivery, thank you.
Very good quality
I had a problem with the scarf sizing. But the customer service I received was excellent. I would highly recommend the company
I got 2 scarves for women and 2 scarves for men for christmas they are lovely and soft , they are very good quality and reasonably priced would use york scarves again.
York Scarves is rated 4.90 based on 328 reviews