York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Prompt delivery, happy with the quality and description of both scarves I received.
Perfect. Prompt delivery and so pleased with quality.
Lovely pretty scarf with fantastic customer service Wonderful to support a company in the UK
Arrived quickly, cotton scarf as described, double thick with separate patterns on each side, good size.
Liked all of the scarves received, i would class them all as summer scarves, which is want i wanted, as winter scarves can be bulky. I would buy again from York Scarves.
Fabulous fabulous fabulous!!! I can't say it any plainer...
Brilliant service and a beautiful scarf.
Lovely lightweight scarves, perfect length. Not a fan of bulky scarves (other than for really cold days), so I find these to be my go-to for all occasions. I purchased two of the Tartan patterns and now I would like one in every color!!
Lovely scarf delivered very quickly. Will order another
My scarf arrived very promptly and I was pleased with the quality. Compared to other winter scarves made from 100% cotton, I felt it represented excellent value for money.
Easy to work with, fast shipping, and gorgeous products! Will be ordering again!
I ordered 2 scarves and they are so pretty! Very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend!
Fantastic quality and fantadtic service even in these difficult times. The printed Pashmina is simply gorgeous!!
beautiful scarves and aftersales service excellent. will buy from them again and recommend to family/friends
Have just received your Royal Stewart Tartan scarf and your Maple Leaf Tartan scarf and both are so beautiful. I'm thrilled and can't wait to wear them. Thank you very very much!
Service, quality, colour all superb as usual. Thank you for all your care in supporting my business. Suzanne Patrick
Very pleased with the scarf. Quick delivery, will order again.
Brilliant speedy service. Great choice to suit all budgets.
I ordered 2 scarfs from yourselves, delivery was fine. The quality of the scarfs were excellent, very pleased and will use you in the future. Regards David
Scarf prettier than in the photos. Fast shipping.
York Scarves is rated 4.90 based on 347 reviews