York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Very nice silk purple scarf
Lovely scarves, great colours and high quality.
I was really impressed with York Scarves. The scarf was soft, a lovely colour and really good value. Delivery was also really really quick. I'd definitely buy from them again.
Excellent quality. Fabric really soft. Really pleased with my purchase
I love my new scarf! Great telephone custumer service, fast postage and lovely place to shop. Thank you, will be back :)
Love this scarf!!! Long and wide the way I like it. Beautiful.
Beautiful scarf and pattern-maple. Lovely and thin not too bulky. Will go with a colourful coat or use on its own.
Brilliant service. Pashmina is good quality with a lovely feel. Colour just what I wanted. Delivery excellent, arrived less than 48 hours after ordering, despite one day being heavy snow. Very pleased, would reccomend and use again.
Lovely product delivered promptly.
Brilliant service and excellent communication from York Scarves. Beautiful products un-matched by anything else, either fairtrade or otherwise. Thank you for your continuing work.
Lovely soft , cotton scarves which are not too thick . This is good for me as not too warm / no skin sensitivity. Beautiful colours too. Quick and efficient service.
Absolutely gorgeous. The quality and prompt postal service is great with York Scarves! Thr colours are more muted than the pictures...less red and more subtle plums and pinks. This actually works better!
Lovely quality. Small scarf but bigger than expected
I love my scarf, the beautiful colours and soft material. Would highly recommend this scarf.
Wonderful scarves soft and colourful Sending one to Australia as a birthday present for my sister I’m sure she’ll love it Highly recommend
Delivery took longer than expected as the address was also in York also I assumed the scarves were made on site (I assumed wrong) as the scarf I ordered was made in India!!! Colour is beautiful
I bought three beautiful scarfs that I ordered very quick delivery and very good quality Would definely recommend them
Excellent service.Lovely scarf.
Lovely quality and beautiful colour scarf, delivered in two days of ordering
Prompt delivery, happy with the quality and description of both scarves I received.
York Scarves is rated 4.90 based on 346 reviews