York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Lovely blue watch tartan scarf. Great service. Good quality.
Beautiful scarf. Lovely soft fabric and strong colours, exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait to wear it at my wedding!
The scarf was just what I was looking for and I am very pleased with the product.
Always prompt delivery. Scarves are well packaged and labelled and excellent quality. As we are a small shop and cafe and have lttle storage, we appreciate being able to order in smaller quantities.
Very pleased with the scarves. Happy with delivery. Will be buying again.
Excellent value. Very pretty.
Lovely scarf, swiftly supplied
Excellent service- bought 3 different scarves, each one was perfect. Thank you- will definitely be ordering more.
Good quality scarves , well packaged . Bought one for myself & one for a gift, very pleased with both , delivery prompt .
Bought a beautiful purple wool scarf as a leaving present for a colleague and she was delighted with it. Great service, great product - definitively recommend!
I bought two Handmade Pure Silk Scarves (small) in Turquoise & Purple as Christmas gifts for family. Both scarves are beautiful and vibrant and I love that they are fairtrade too.
Sorry I was very ill hence delay with review. These scarves are really beautiful. So pleased with them and such a good price. So glad I got one for myself too. The others were presents. Thanks mils
Scarf is a lovely beautiful colour and excellent quality silk. Quick delivery and good tracking through emails.
As always delivery was punctual for my Christmas Sale. My regular customers always look for new designs with old designs which is speciality of York Scarves .
I ordered 2 scarves from York Scarves as Christmas presents. It was the first time I had ordered from them. Not only were the scarves great quality but they were very lovely. However the thing that really stood out was the excellent delivery time. I ordered one day and they were delivered the following one. Superb! I will certainly be ordering from here again.
I purchased 2 scarves as Christmas presents. This was the first time I have bought from this shop and I certainly will buy again. The scarves are beautiful and the delivery time, to out it mildly, is superb - ordered one day, delivered the next Fantastic!
Nice scarf.
Ordered to wear for a wedding, beautiful quality and colour matched the picture on the website. Very reasonable cost for the item. Arrived quicker than anticipated too! Highly recommend.
Excellent price, quality and very fast delivery. one item not quite the colour I was hoping for but will keep anyway.
Lovely scarf, prompt delivery and very true to colour on website
York Scarves is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews