York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Lovely cotton scarves. Easy to use website and a speedy delivery. Excellent!
Beautiful organic cotton. Will get more colours. Am waiting on a navy pashmina. Just lovely. Thank you muchly.
Fabulous scarves, just as described, doing the job beautifully! Arrived quickly, well packaged, thank you.
Purchased 2 scarves as a birthday present for my partner. Needless to say she is absolutely delighted with them.. the size, colour, weight and quality.
Would absolutely recommended and purchase again from York Scarves.
Excellent - really quick service and the goods are just as described and exactly what I was expecting. I can totally recommend York Scarves!
Scarves were very quick in arriving, were packaged well and were just as I had hoped.
An easy system to use, great delivery speed and
This was my first dealing with the company. Getting the discount code was good and the free delivery too, item came quickly.
Good quality item and was as described. Good overall service.
Excellent quality products with speedy delivery, despite current difficulties. Lots of choice & website easy to navigate & informative. Would recommend.
I ordered these scarves for myself and a friend. We are both happy with them and the service. Will keep you in mind for the future.
first class quality
Super cotton ‘fairtrade’ products
Great service, great variety of scarves, speedy delivery.
Excellent, prompt service and item beautiful and as described. Will use this company again
York scarves are beautiful and good value for money
Lovely scarves, great prices, fast delivery.
Good to know Fair Trade and organic cotton. Very pleased with scarves. Sent very promptly.
A good service, thank you.

Utmost, these two winter scarves I ordered are resounding on all fronts: very deeply beautiful, most substantial on the material bulk and area front, and the texture of thick silk. And they are 100 percent cotton, which is outstanding.

I could not wish for better products.

Beautiful presentation to me the customer also, via Royal Mail.
All completely and utterly 100% from you there.

So thank you. I am not one to give praise without due, you made me feel well treated very well in rather a difficult time.

I have forwarded your website, please keep yourselves in business, we need companies like you, and expand, you are the tops.

You are what I call class and style.

Elizabeth
I recently bought two organic cotton scarves to add to my collection of pashminas from the same supplier and I’m very pleased with the quality.
York Scarves is rated 4.93 based on 193 reviews