York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Beautiful Colours, and fantastic quality very pleased with my purchase.
I ordered a beautiful scarf for a gift, but I love it so much I have decided to keep it for myself. Excellent product and great value and service.
Beautiful pashmina scarf! Arrived quicker than expected and was sent to a friend in France, who loves it. Thank you, will order again.
Beautiful scarf at a fantastic price. Can't wait for cooler weather to roll round so I can wear it.
Prompt delivery,really good quality and very soft.
Colour also what I expected which is often difficult to get right.
Very pleased with the scarves. Lovely colours and very reasonably priced.
Prompt delivery, products as described and was delighted to find that the scarves had a fairtrade label on them.
Very nice soft scarf, well worth it’s money. Very nice quality bought for my wife’s wedding anniversary, she loves it
Fast delivery and quality product. Highly recommended
They are just perfect for me because of health reasons can't wear a mask or bandana but these cover my mouth and nose without being too restrictive and it is polite to have a face covering of some sort. Also super as a scarf and so easy to launder. Hope you get the impression I really like my scarves!!
Very good online service The scarves were presents and very nicely wrapped I did not open them but I was very happy with both and would order again
Prompt service and nice scarf.
As ever, this is an excellent company, fast helpful service and quality has been consistently good, giving much pleasure to my recipeints on their birthdays.
Love it - hope my daughter does.
My sister in law brought me, my sister and daughter a scarf each, they were beautiful and lovely and soft, will certainly be looking to see what else you have
Brought a scarf each for my sisters in laws and niece, They loved the colours and the softness off them and were really pleased to get them.
Excellent products and service
I bought one which was in the sale. I can honestly say it was value for money, nice and I really like it cannot complain at all.
Web site easy to use. Received my scarf in a couple of day very good service!
Will use you again.
It was bought for a 70th birthday gift so I didn't interfere with the wrapping but the recipient was delighted. It looked besutiful.
York Scarves is rated 4.93 based on 194 reviews