York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Excellent, helpful seller and quality scarves. I highly recommend York Scarves.
Beautiful product, and customer service. Thank you!
Quick delivery, good communication and quality product. Ordered 2 different colours for comparison and received a speedy refund on the one I returned. Would happily use again. Thank you!
Quick service and a lovely scarf, 100% cotton and fair trade. Perfect!
Brilliant speedy service after an SOS email, arrived in good time for a wedding, really lovely pashminas, good quality, lovely feel and great colour!
My pashmina came so quickley and it feels so silky for the price very happy with the price and service havnt wore it yet but cant wait to do so
Please with the product and the speed of the delivery, Hops i can sell them fast so i can buy more!
We are huge fans of York scarves. The quality is first rate, whether it's simple net scarves or cashmere pashminas. There are a wide range of elegant, fun, and all round beautiful designs. And most importantly, York Scarves cares about the welfare of the workers, adhering to the ten Fair Trade principles. We are proud to stock their items.
My first order never arrived so I emailed York scarves and I had a lovely email back from Chris who couldn’t have been more helpful. My shawls were for my wedding next week so was panicking a little bit but Chris reassured me that if that hadn’t come by Friday he would send them again and true to word he did and they arrived today! Super happy and quality is amazing. Customer service is brilliant too ! So thank you !
Very nice quality. I will buy again from York Scarves.
The service was quick. The product was good quality and the colour was true to that shown on the site. Would recommend York Scarves
Lovely scarves, brilliant quality and loads of choice. Quick delivery service as well.
Beautiful quality scarves at great prices! Highly recommended
Excellent service. Good choice of scarves. Pleased with the one I chose.
Excellent service! I ordered two different colours, chose the one I liked best (gorgeous!) and returned the other one ... refund no problem. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very efficient service.. lovely scarf
Fantastic service scarves arrived within a couple of days lovely quality
Lovely pashmina just the colour I needed for a wedding. Excellent service.
I ordered a scarf/pashmina from York scarves which arrived speedily then realised I had ordered the wrong colour. I emailed and was responded to quickly and was able to return and exchange it immediately. The service was excellent, staff friendly and helpful and the scarf is lovely! Jan
Good quality pashmina, delivered very promptly. Would recommend York Scarves.
York Scarves is rated 4.90 based on 346 reviews