yappy.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read yappy.com Reviews

About yappy.com:

Yappy.com is a tailor-made shop for your dog. Your dog is unique, so we’ve created a range of ‘pawesome’ products guaranteed to get tails wagging. In less than 30 seconds, you’ll have a shop personalised for your furry friend...

Good quality card at a reasonable price.
Posted 1 hour ago
Order arrived on time. Quality was excellent; well worth the prices. Son and daughter in law really enjoyed Xmas gifts, wrapping and cards from their dog. Definitely recommend.
Original Customer Friendly and Animal Savvy.
Card is fantastic
Good service , quick delivery
My daughter loved her Airedale Terrier presents.
Absolutely brilliant! Lots of our doggy friends were very happy with their gifts at Christmas time! We've recommended you to all our family and friends!
The cards I purchased were good value and well made.
Hi Margaret

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent pawchase!

I am delighted to see that you loved the cards that you purchased, but would love to know what else we could do to turn this into a 5* review for you - we really do appreciate all the feedback we receive.

Best Wishes
Rhian
Hi Eric was very happy with happy
The clock i ordered had a small fault in the battery pack. The after sales was fantastic. I emailed to inform them and I received an email within the day, apologising and informing me that there was a new one in the post and not to worry about returning the old clock, to give it away. The replacement clock was with me within two days and an email followed to ensure i was happy. We all know things happen and I was pleased with how quickly they sorted the issue. Pawfect aftersales (sorry, couldn't help myself.
the products were excellent and came very quickly and a high standard
This did not arrive in time as the system allowed an incomplete address to be added to the system, I have never had this problem with any other online purchase.
Dear Justin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us.

I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive in time for Christmas. I have looked into this and can see that an incomplete address was entered when the order was placed via ApplePay. This incomplete address would have been reflected on your order confirmation, and in your online account. As we did not receive further communication from you to amend this, your order was shipped to the incomplete address and subsequently returned to our head office as Royal Mail were unable to deliver this.

We did resend your item out to you on 7th January to the correct address as this was returned to us over the festive period.

Once again I am sorry to hear of your disappointment, but do not hesitate to get in touch should you require anything further.

Best Wishes
Rhian
Fab cards good quality the family loved them. My hubby loved the where's Luna book. Very pleased all round thanks so much yappy. Will defo order again.
Amazing Christmas gifts which were loved!
Great service & really high quality items!
What a great website with so much variety. I was extremely happy with my order.
Great products, the recipient was very pleased with their gifts. Arrived quickly too! Thank you.
Thrilled with our purchase great service
Such a good website to shop for your fur babies. You can get so many things from cards to beds. I’d definitely recommend it.
Great card other half loved it
yappy.com is rated 4.89 based on 7,371 reviews