yappy.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Yappy Review - Love Yappy Luna loves it and the treats kept in it
Read yappy.com Reviews

About yappy.com:

Yappy.com is a tailor-made shop for your dog. Your dog is unique, so we’ve created a range of ‘pawesome’ products guaranteed to get tails wagging. In less than 30 seconds, you’ll have a shop personalised for your furry friend...

Can't begin to tell you how much we love the book! We play a game we call Where's Martin....Martin thinks he's hiding despite being visible to all. When I saw the title it was so appropriate. PS Martin is a show dog so how great to find Martin at a dog show!!
yappy.com 5 star review on 13th July 2020
I love this site and will be buying again in the future.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Great stuff prompt
Posted 57 minutes ago
A brilliantly detailed, great quality product that the recipient was utterly thrilled by. Such a good idea and the customer service was beyond expectations - they literally couldn't be more helpful and amiable. We had a sneak peek before wrapping it up, and despite how detailed it was, my 3yo daughter had just as much fun as me trying to spot the dog, she even found one of them! A perfect gift for all ages and would definitely consider buying more in the future.
Posted 1 hour ago
Happy with my order, great quality
Absolutely fantastic! Can’t wait to give it to my son for Christmas!
If I could give 100 I would. Absolutely love Yappy.com and particularly the Lakeland Terrier picture is just like one of my dogs, Zippi.
I think the company offers exceptional value for their products and recipients are delighted with their cars, books and bags.
I have recommended them to lots of people.
Hubby loved it
Happy with everything purchased
Absolutely love Yappy.com. It’s great for all things doggy.
Book arrived well packaged. Really good quality. Great story too. I’m really pleased and will purchase more items soon.
Great service and lovely products
Lovely quality
Grandad was very happy :)
Bought as part of Teddy's birthday present on the 20th Oct, enabling us to pack all his goodies and couple toys when we go away for long weekends walking. Love the colour, nice and roomy, and Teddy will enjoy no doubt nosing in the bag for his treats, he's a cheeky boy.. Looks great.
she loved it but unfortunately it didnt have her name on as we expected
Hi Ingrid,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us, we really do appreciate it.

I have had a look into your order and can see the product you have picked does not come personalised with name and instead features your chosen icon only.

We do mention this within the product description and also within the picture previews we provide. I can only apologise if this was missed when your order was placed.

I hope I have been able to clear this up for you however, if you do have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team at help@yappy.com

Kind Regards,

Lucy
Yappy.com
Lovely quality product
Absolutely loved the pillow! Looks great on our couch!
Good quality book which and prompt delivery in sensible packaging.
Brilliant ideas for something a little different.
Good quality cushion. Photo was very sharp. Would definitely recommend.
Love Yappy, excellent quality products and especially loving the personalised photo range. Plenty of beautiful gifts to choose from for humans and dog's. Fast shipping. Definitely would recommend Yappy
yappy.com is rated 4.88 based on 15,066 reviews