yappy.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Yappy Review - Love Yappy Luna loves it and the treats kept in it
Read yappy.com Reviews

About yappy.com:

Yappy.com is a tailor-made shop for your dog. Your dog is unique, so we’ve created a range of ‘pawesome’ products guaranteed to get tails wagging. In less than 30 seconds, you’ll have a shop personalised for your furry friend...

Can't begin to tell you how much we love the book! We play a game we call Where's Martin....Martin thinks he's hiding despite being visible to all. When I saw the title it was so appropriate. PS Martin is a show dog so how great to find Martin at a dog show!!
yappy.com 5 star review on 13th July 2020
So many options with great products!
Posted 7 minutes ago
Christmas card for his mum & dad very high quality
Absolutely lovely book and ordered it for a very special reason and to make a little boy very happy
Really love the work that Yappy does - Such unique offerings for my little fur baby!
Processed order easily and not a long wait for delivery
So adorable! Great products.
I bought 2 soft back books. Nice idea and my grandchildren loved it. It came quickly. I was a bit underwhelmed with the quality of the front cover for the price, but for the novelty it’s a nice present.
Hi Nicky,

Thank you for your review.

I'm really happy to hear your grandchildren woofed their special books, we hope it brought them hours of fun!

I am however, sorry to hear you were underwhelmed with the quality of the front cover. I will be sure to pass your comments over to our Product Development team to review.

Kind Regards,

Lucy
Yappy.com
Fun company, quick delivery.
Great card, great service
Excellent!!
Dear Louise

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave us this woofly review!

It's fantastic to hear your Yappy experience was a 5* one, and we sure hope to see you again soon!

Posted 1 hour ago
Love yappy products, fast delivery, great quality!
Dear Sharon

Love it πŸ”
The attention to detail is great
It very easy to find what you need
Fantastic communication top products
Very nice
Dear Jean

Rhian
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Excellent quality
Dear Maria

Rhian
Ideal for all Archies' stuff especially when he goes for sleepovers to the rest of his fig families πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Dear Valerie

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent pawchase!

I'm sure Archie loves having his very own overnight bag!

I am pleased to see that you were happy with your Yappy experience, but would love to know what else we could do to turn this into a 5* review for you - we really do appreciate all the feedback we receive.

Best Wishes
Rhian
Fantastic book I have got it for my grandson for Christmas can’t wait to give it to him 😊
Products looked exactly like the pictures. Delivery was on time as well. Will definitely buy again.
yappy.com is rated 4.88 based on 15,366 reviews