yappy.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend yappy.com

About yappy.com: Yappy.com is a tailor-made shop for your dog. Your dog is unique, so we’ve created a range of ‘pawesome’ products guaranteed to get tails wagging. In less than 30 seconds, you’ll have a shop personalised for your furry friend...

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Loved card easy site to use delivered on time , top seller"
"I ordered 2 cards and they were fabulous. Well made , and good value for money. Delivery was as stated on ordering. First class service Thank you ."
"I ordered a book for my daughter and I am very pleased with it. Cant wait to see her face when I give it to her for Christmas"
"Really good quality and comes faster than delivery states!"
"Lovely products I'll be shopping again for rusty and penny's Christmas toys"
"Love this online shop so many lovely things to choose from splendid service and quick delivery 🐶🐶🐶"
"Amazing quality product, delivered fast too!"
"I purchased a frenchie birthday card for my step daughter, her frenchie is called arnie, she loved it 🐾"
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Arrived quickly. Good quality. Looked just like the pictures. Very pleased with them. Saving them for a Xmas present"
Hi Gill,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review!

I'm so pleased that you thought overall we were worth a 5* review, and that you were happy with the overall service you received from us!

Please do come back and shop with us again soon!

Woofs and Barks
Rhian
"Ordered four of these cushions very pleased with quality of product, and speed of delivery."
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review regarding your recent experience of shopping with us!

I am so pleased to hear that you thought your Yappy experience was a 5* one and you loved your new cushions!

Rhian
"I love the product range. Definitely a good brand for those who want to treat their dogs! Fully recommended"
"Great quality , lovely finish and I love it"
Hi Gwen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review of your recent experience with us!

I'm pleased to see that you thought your Yappy experience was a 5* one and that you loved your pawchases!

Please come back and shop with us again soon!

Woofs and Barks
Rhian
"Another great item quickly delivered from yappy.com - I love this site xx"
Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

I am so pleased to hear that you were thrilled with your Yappy experience with us and thought it was truly a 5* experience!

Looking forward to welcoming you back to shop with us again soon!

Rhian
"Ordered 3 of your bags for gifts for Christmas, very well made and great value, will need another one now !!"
"Great, easy to use website. Nice range of products and decent quality items."
Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

I am so pleased to see that you thought the Yappy experience was a 5* one, and that you loved the pawsonalised gifts we have on offer!

Rhian
"Lot's of great ideas for presents for those doggy friends and family. I bought a notebook and some coasters for a present. Love the quality. I will be back for more"
"Lovely cards highly delighted with them would recommend"
"Fast delivery, good prices, really good quality material"
"Absolutely fantastic site and products! Have recommended to friends and family who have already ordered! Will be ordering again!!"
yappy.com is rated 4.90 based on 1,995 reviews