Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Greig
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Patrick D
More Photos & Videos
The pull up/dips bar combo looks great and training is just so easy, no set-up, just go to kit and get on with it. Great service and installation from Marcus & James. I highly recommend Xobars to those considering outdoor gyms, quality kit and great advice.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Chap in the office really helpful and prompt to reply.
I went for the multigym max. Product is fantastic. I also bought some Olympic Rings which complement product very well and are a must.
I can’t keep off the bars. So many new exercises to learn and master. Unfortunately I have to compete with the kids now who also can’t get enough. Once the swing arrives I don’t think I’ll get a look in!
The guy who installed the gym was efficient, very tidy and really knew what he was doing. The orientation and height changes he recommended were spot on.

I can’t recommend this company enough.
Love our bars! Installation was efficient, tidy and very professional. Can’t wait to get on and use them.
We purchased a monkey bar and pull up bar set which was fully installed. The service was fast and friendly and my children love playing on them.
Highly recommend Xorbars.
We’ve been getting a great deal of pleasure out of the pull up/dips bar combo. Great service and installation James! Would recommend Xobars to those considering outdoor gyms.
Fantastic kit and fantastic service.
Xorbars are very knowledgable and professional within their field of outdoor gyms. We now have a mini outdoor gym that my 4 and 6 year old daughters haven’t stopped playing on since it was installed. Not only does the gym look aesthetically pleasing to the eye, with the sanded wood and dark green bars blending into the garden landscape, it’s great for my children to keep fit and have fun at the same time (using the ladders, monkey bars, rope, and hoops). This company are quick to instal and provide excellent customer service. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for an outdoor gym for kids and adults, in order to maintain fitness and have fun too.
Guys were brilliant from start to finish. Stayed fully communicative during the lockdown months in relation to our order and kept us fully informed. As soon as it was safe to proceed with the installation they booked us in. Day of installation James was bang on time, very friendly and informative. Finished the installation and left the place clean and tidy. Product has been amazing since. Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
We have just had some Gorilla bars added to an existing Xorbar set - and we LOVE them. The kids have been out on them every day since they were installed (even in the rain) - glad we chose these ones as they are wide enough for them to race together at the same time. They’re even big enough for their giant bears!! James as always was a pleasure to deal with, professional, super friendly and efficient during installation. I’m looking forward to seeing what we are going to add in to the Xorbars bars next year!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Brilliant!

Had excellent service and communication from the Xorbars team prior to the installation. The knowledgeable team helped me decide on the combo that would work best for my needs. I went for the Warrior, a great little set up!

The installation went very smoothly and efficiently with the warrior gym installed within a day. It's looking great in the corner of my back garden.

I’ve been using the bars almost daily. During lockdown its complimented my online workouts perfectly. The kids are having fun on the monkey bars too, and the neighbour’s son loves climbing through the fence for a quick morning workout.

Not up to a muscle up yet, but we’ll get there!

Thanks Xorbars!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Great service, amazing product. Can’t thank James enough. Had the warrior installed and both myself and the kids love it! Good quality bars and timber and very professional.

Would definitely recommend
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Great service and very professional job. Bars are great and much better than a previous firm I used. Would definitely use them again.
Jim.
We could not be happier with our 2x Pull Up bars, plus an extra pole to hang a hammock! The service from Xorbas was excellent throughout, and James provided valuable advise and opinion on what would suit our situation best. The product is so versatile and leaves great space for imagination, this is what we really love!

The quality of the product is outstanding and James was careful to clean up everything afterwards, I was amazed how good the grass looked after digging out several holes. In all, we highly recommend Xorbas!
Thank you so much. The hammock looked pretty cool. Enjoy your summer.
Very professional service and extremely fast installation. A pleasure to deal with and the product itself has been a total game changer for our home workouts. Thank you!
Thank Robin. Was really nice to meet you guys at a distance. Perfect set up for the lockdown. Enjoy!
Absolutely brilliant!! Communication throughout the planning and installation arrangements was fantastic. We had a platform and various bars running off of it making an awesome setup suitable for our young children but also perfect for my training needs. James did an incredible job installing it and was a pleasure to talk to throughout the day. Can’t recommend them enough.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Ahh, the long trip to Bristol. In the end a great day of distance chatting and a really nice platform design. The kids are going to get a lot of fun on this and I know you are too Paul. Lovely to meet you.
We LOVE our Xorbars cube. It’s a perfect compact climbing frame for the children that they won’t grow out of. They love the challenges it presents and I’ve been amazed at how many creative ways they have invented to use it. It’s also an excellent addition to our home workout set up. Everyone is happy. Outstanding product and service. Highly recommended.
Thanks so much Sally. We really appreciate your feedback and thank your husband for the advice on the bikes. Take care.
Absolutely love the monkey bars and peg board. It has been installed for less than a week and I have already ordered ‘Dip Bars’ to make it even better!

I wanted a gym for the garden that was subtle and would blend in. Having done the usual ‘Googling’ found Xorbars, read the reviews, looked at the gallery and decided that this was what I was after, so I contacted Xorbars. James got in touch to confirm the order, checked that the dimensions were correct and confirmed the installation date.

On the day James called me to let me know when he would arrive. During installation he continually discussed how it was going, and in consultation made adjustments to how high some of the bars would be so that my teenagers could also get the most out of the gym. Now that it's in we have all been using it with TRX and band, it's really versatile.

The service from James has been outstanding and I cannot recommend him and Xorbars highly enough.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 21st April 2020
We ordered a modified "cube" set-up, which was installed in a very reasonable timeframe. Communication was excellent and the product is top notch. We also got lots of tips for versatile use by children of different age ranges and adults.
I had explored all outdoor/indoor pull-up bar options but to have James on hand to tailor the setup to my needs made all the difference. James ensured the bar was high enough up for my height (198cm) and it supports my weight (100kg) with ease. The installation was ultra efficient and I couldn’t wait for the concrete to set to start using it.

Top guy, top service & top product.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Two pull up bars.

James was very helpful with advice about the products. We were planning to self install but decided to get James to do the installation in order to get them installed quickly and we were glad we did as he was able to install within a week of ordering and did a professional and clean job. The bars look really good and our kids are loving using them.

The ordering process online was well set up and easy to use. We completed an online form to provide details about the installation site which is a sensible idea.

I highly recommend Xorbars for a quality product and excellent service.
Xorbars Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 196 reviews