Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Mark
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Matt
Our Xorbars monkey bars are the most popular piece of equipment we've put in our garden, our children are on them constantly. The structure is perfect for adding a swing to make it an all-rounder for our younger child too. Installed by a lovely and knowledgable professional.
A personal trainer who needed some garden equipment over lockdowns - earlier on this year I contacted James and the guys at XorBars to come in and install the Multigym Bar set up. Not only was the company (sales manager and installations manager) always in touch, when needed. The guys also asked about me and took the time to think and organise what options would be best for me on a personal and professional level.. which couldn’t have been easy to deal with as I changed my mind about Bar options twice! The install was smooth as butter, no hiccups or problems - James was great, exactly what I want in someone who’s offering such a service. He was helpful, well educated (teaching me a handful of things in our short time together) and mostly for me, a pretty great guy! Since I’ve had the Multigym bars installed, I’ve been using it every day training intensely - as we are coming into summer they are looking more and more impressive every day and I am so happy I chose the Stainless Steel upgrade, I would strongly recommend that option for anyone. Would not hesitate to use these guys for future outdoor and garden equipment and again, would confidently recommend XorBars to anyone thinking about using them. Thanks again, Jack
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2021
I could not be happier with both the product and the service provided by Xorbars. I now have Olympic pull up bars in my garden and they’re definitely the coolest things I own!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Great service and wonderful end product. Highly recommend to everyone!
FROM THE ENQUIRY TO THE INSTALLATION AND AFTER CARE SERVICE, XORBARS WERE EXCELLENT. GREAT PRECISION AND CARE IN SETTING OUT THE POSTS IN EXACTLY THE RIGHT POSITION WORKING CAREFULLY AND CLEANLY IN THE AREA, WITH EXTRA COATINGS OF PRESERVATIVE AND GREAT ADVICE AS TO ONGOING CARE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM
We had our Xobars installed four years ago and required an upgrade this month to enhance the training the family were doing on the bars. The service we received was outstanding. Very helpful, efficient and the customer service on install was second to none. Brilliant company with great workmanship and an amazing product.
Excellent service, excellent product and excellent workmanship. So pleased with my 6ft wide pull up bar and dip bars. Would definitely recommend this company.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Excellent company, Excellent product. The installer was really precise and everything had to be perfect to meet his standards, which meant I could relax. Really impressed with the whole package.
I purchased the pullup and dip bar set with installation. From ordering to completion it has been excellent. I was initially concerned by the cost but quality of service makes it worth every penny. The bars construction are solid and my wife is happy with the looks of it being in the garden. James who owns the company also installs it is very knowledgeable and friendly and gave great advice on best configuration for me on the day. I've used it for a few weeks now and its really fun, can't wait for the good weather. Thanks again.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Many thanks to James and the team for a fantastic service. From the planning to the construction it was superb and we could not be happier with the end result!
Brilliant products, supplied and installed by friendly, knowledgable people. Perfect service.
Delighted with the monkey bars, swing and dip bars. Great service and advice on the configuration and implementation.
We recently had the Cube gym with swing attachment fitted. From ordering to installation we had excellent service from Marcus and James. I can see that this will be equipment that we will get many years of enjoyment out of. The materials used for the gym blend seamlessly into our garden so the gym is quite unobtrusive. The customer service has been brilliant, we were given advise without feeling pressured to purchase so all in all we are very happy customers!
Really happy with the pull up bar and parallel bars. Just what I wanted. Really good communication from start to finish.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Great experience at every stage! Sales person was very helpful and responded promptly and quickly to all our questions. Installation was on time and left the garden without any damage. James was very helpful in answering all the questions we had. Strongly recommended!
Set-up purchased was the Combined Pull Up Bar & Parallel Bars (3x 5ft bars), set into existing AstroTurf. Great experience from point of purchase, right through to installation, which was done to a really high spec. James and Marcus at Xorbars are really responsive, communicated clearly and frequently throughout the process by both phone and e-mail and were great in providing advice on ideal set-up and location. They clearly care a lot about the quality of their product and James was also very helpful, engaging and respectful during installation, including navigating through a neighbour's side access to get into our garden.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
A fantastic Christmas present for the children but one us adults can benefit from too..bonus! We ordered the 'cube' gym which is compact but has everything we need. We also ordered the swing attachment and know we can easily add more to it when we want to. Great customer service from first queries right to completion of installation. Thank you Xorbars a great investment for years of enjoyment 😁
Fantastic set up a d installation. We were looking for a cross between and adult gym and something for our children to play on. The Xorbars set up with the platform a and Gorilla bars are perfect. We are so happy. Thank you so much Xorbars team.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Swing and pull up bar set are a welcome addition to our garden. Only gripe is that the bar was set higher than measured, I feel a fool for not triple checking at the end of installation. In any case, the jump just means I get a harder workout!
Hi Indy. Thank you so much for your feedback. Would you like us to send you down a foot up bar free of charge? Please email Marcus (office@xorbars.co.uk) if this would help. Happy Christmas Many thanks
We couldn’t be happier with the ‘Warrior’ gym that we have had installed. The equipment looks great and is made from very durable and high quality materials. Marcus was so helpful with offering guidance to us to plan the project and James did a fantastic job of the installation. A great investment for years of fun with the family.
Thank you so much for your review it really means a lot to us. Fingers crossed the kids will love it.
Xorbars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 220 reviews