Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Liz
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Nilesh
Set-up purchased was the Combined Pull Up Bar & Parallel Bars (3x 5ft bars), set into existing AstroTurf. Great experience from point of purchase, right through to installation, which was done to a really high spec. James and Marcus at Xorbars are really responsive, communicated clearly and frequently throughout the process by both phone and e-mail and were great in providing advice on ideal set-up and location. They clearly care a lot about the quality of their product and James was also very helpful, engaging and respectful during installation, including navigating through a neighbour's side access to get into our garden.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
A fantastic Christmas present for the children but one us adults can benefit from too..bonus!
We ordered the 'cube' gym which is compact but has everything we need. We also ordered the swing attachment and know we can easily add more to it when we want to.
Great customer service from first queries right to completion of installation.
Thank you Xorbars a great investment for years of enjoyment 😁
Fantastic set up a d installation. We were looking for a cross between and adult gym and something for our children to play on. The Xorbars set up with the platform a and Gorilla bars are perfect. We are so happy. Thank you so much Xorbars team.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Swing and pull up bar set are a welcome addition to our garden. Only gripe is that the bar was set higher than measured, I feel a fool for not triple checking at the end of installation. In any case, the jump just means I get a harder workout!
Hi Indy.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Would you like us to send you down a foot up bar free of charge? Please email Marcus (office@xorbars.co.uk) if this would help. Happy Christmas

Many thanks
We couldn’t be happier with the ‘Warrior’ gym that we have had installed. The equipment looks great and is made from very durable and high quality materials. Marcus was so helpful with offering guidance to us to plan the project and James did a fantastic job of the installation. A great investment for years of fun with the family.
Thank you so much for your review it really means a lot to us. Fingers crossed the kids will love it.
Came out of their way to install a pull up bar and dip set and I appreciate it so much!
Great comms from the start. Fantastic service, super efficient and friendly.
It’s changed my workouts for the better and I can’t recommend them highly enough! Thanks again and it was great to meet you! Nick.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
FANTASTIC! I chose the Mini Multigym which looked great on the website. Wow, when I saw it installed it was even more impressive. Love it. Highly recommend Xorbars, wouldn't hesitate to use for further add-ons.
I purchased the monkey bar and pull up bar set and I’m extremely happy with It! Ever since lockdown I haven’t been going to the gym and I’ve missed it - wish I’d found this place sooner! This outdoor gym is so versatile and genuinely looks like a sculpture, we love it!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Efficient service from the start. We love the finished result and the kids can't wait to get on it. James was flexible with our requirements and gave us lots of suggestions on how to use the Warrior Gym. He was a pleasure to have around.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020
The pull up/dips bar combo looks great and training is just so easy, no set-up, just go to kit and get on with it. Great service and installation from Marcus & James. I highly recommend Xobars to those considering outdoor gyms, quality kit and great advice.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Chap in the office really helpful and prompt to reply.
I went for the multigym max. Product is fantastic. I also bought some Olympic Rings which complement product very well and are a must.
I can’t keep off the bars. So many new exercises to learn and master. Unfortunately I have to compete with the kids now who also can’t get enough. Once the swing arrives I don’t think I’ll get a look in!
The guy who installed the gym was efficient, very tidy and really knew what he was doing. The orientation and height changes he recommended were spot on.

I can’t recommend this company enough.
Love our bars! Installation was efficient, tidy and very professional. Can’t wait to get on and use them.
We purchased a monkey bar and pull up bar set which was fully installed. The service was fast and friendly and my children love playing on them.
Highly recommend Xorbars.
We’ve been getting a great deal of pleasure out of the pull up/dips bar combo. Great service and installation James! Would recommend Xobars to those considering outdoor gyms.
Fantastic kit and fantastic service.
Xorbars are very knowledgable and professional within their field of outdoor gyms. We now have a mini outdoor gym that my 4 and 6 year old daughters haven’t stopped playing on since it was installed. Not only does the gym look aesthetically pleasing to the eye, with the sanded wood and dark green bars blending into the garden landscape, it’s great for my children to keep fit and have fun at the same time (using the ladders, monkey bars, rope, and hoops). This company are quick to instal and provide excellent customer service. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for an outdoor gym for kids and adults, in order to maintain fitness and have fun too.
Guys were brilliant from start to finish. Stayed fully communicative during the lockdown months in relation to our order and kept us fully informed. As soon as it was safe to proceed with the installation they booked us in. Day of installation James was bang on time, very friendly and informative. Finished the installation and left the place clean and tidy. Product has been amazing since. Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
We have just had some Gorilla bars added to an existing Xorbar set - and we LOVE them. The kids have been out on them every day since they were installed (even in the rain) - glad we chose these ones as they are wide enough for them to race together at the same time. They’re even big enough for their giant bears!! James as always was a pleasure to deal with, professional, super friendly and efficient during installation. I’m looking forward to seeing what we are going to add in to the Xorbars bars next year!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Brilliant!

Had excellent service and communication from the Xorbars team prior to the installation. The knowledgeable team helped me decide on the combo that would work best for my needs. I went for the Warrior, a great little set up!

The installation went very smoothly and efficiently with the warrior gym installed within a day. It's looking great in the corner of my back garden.

I’ve been using the bars almost daily. During lockdown its complimented my online workouts perfectly. The kids are having fun on the monkey bars too, and the neighbour’s son loves climbing through the fence for a quick morning workout.

Not up to a muscle up yet, but we’ll get there!

Thanks Xorbars!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Great service, amazing product. Can’t thank James enough. Had the warrior installed and both myself and the kids love it! Good quality bars and timber and very professional.

Would definitely recommend