Xorbars Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd

About Xorbars Ltd: Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Sarah F
"We are so pleased with our purchase. It was all very easy to organise, installation was very well done and now we have something the whole family can enjoy. Thank you so much."
Florence V
"I had a long last dream come true of having a pull up bar in my garden and Xorbars made this possible. The guys that put it up was fantastic and I’m sorry I only had water to offer them because my boys had finished all the juices . 😏"
"Excellent service and quality, we had an installation during the winter months so we’re limited for time. Installation was quick and arranged around my working hours so I was able to get back and get the bars set to my specification. They’ve been great to use and exactly what I wanted. Thank you XoBars"
"Thoroughly recommended! Quality product and installation matched by quality customer service and support. Installed hi-bar training apparatus for my daughter for her pole vault drills. Very pleased we chose this company!"
"We already had a set of bars installed but decided to add additional elements to aid my 2 boys parkour. We added a peg board, monkey bars and a number of other bars to enable them to lashee/swing between two different bars. James already knew the set up he was able to recommend the best bits to add to it. I am very happy with the set up as are the rest of the family and I will upload a video of them using the bars. Thanks again Nick"
"James and David, our installers were great. They dealt calmly with a minor hiccup when digging the post holes. James offered advice which saved us some money. Daughter loves it and has been on it every day; she has added a few accessories. We spend a lot of time in the garden and this is a worthwhile addition. Really glad we bought it."
"First class from start to finish. Initial contact to obtain quotation was excellent and the team were always keen to help and provide a brilliant service. Installation was also superb. It was a pleasure to have the guys round for the day and you can really see how much they care about their business. The product is also first class and everyone in the family love the bars and they are used daily. By far the best on the market. Thank you."
"So awesome! Absolutely love the monkey bars. All the family use them, either to exercise or play! Pull ups, press ups, football goal, punch bag - we keep finding more uses! They look really good too, the green bars blend well with the garden. It looks even better when we take the punch bag off. The service was amazing too, James and David were pleasant and efficient. James did a really good explanation of exercises that can be done, which inspired us. Thankyou - a really lovely product and company."
"I’d been thinking for a while that I wanted a chin up bar in my garden. When I found Xorbars, I decided that I should get some monkey bars and parallel bars as well. I spent ages trying to decide which package to go for. I could have saved time by calling for advice, and I recommend you do this. Call and ask for James, he’ll be happy to talk to you. I thoroughly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed. You will get a personalised service from James, who takes pride in his work. In the end I went for the Warrior Multi Gym, as it has everything, and allows the children to do a full circuit without touching the ground. James made some suggestions about where to put the small bars and grab/foot bars to allow the children to be able to safely get up to the monkey bars (they’re 6 and 7), and about the heights of the bars, and I went along with his suggestions. In the 2 months since we had this installed it’s had daily use from 3 members of the family, and even one-year-old Matilda has been hanging from the bars. Check out the gallery on the website, and Youtube and Instagram, there may be some options available that are not on the website, for example stainless steal bars, flying pull up bars… Kingsley, Banstead"
"James and David were brilliant. James had lots of useful suggestions about where to put the bars and how high they should be. They were both very professional and did a very thorough job of the installation. They look great and the whole family (and friends) love them. I would definitely recommend them."
"James spent a lot of time with me on the phone, advising me on the most appropriate gym for me and the best way to lay it out. He and Dave were a real pleasure to have in the back garden for the day and they made an excellent, and very tidy job of installing it. And it looks fantastic!"
"James and David were great on the day of the installation, with very useful suggestion what to put at what height etc and just a pleasure to have around. During the whole process the communication with Laura was great and so was the customer service. We're so pleased with our Olympian and monkey bars, the whole family uses it and it looks very impressive too! Here's to lots of playtime and garden workouts! Keep up the great work!!"
"Thank you for an amazing set of pull-up bars as a surprise gift husband. That are fantastic and very well used already by husband and kids! James and David were a great team and gave excellent advice on the orientation and set up of the bars on arrival at the site to make sure we got the best out of them. Special thanks to Laura as well for all her support and advice with selecting the product and arranging the installation details. Thanks guys!!"
"From start to finish I cannot fault Xorbars. My initial queries were responded to the same day and also with any questions I had they were also answered the same day. The whole process didn’t take long either. The day of the installation James turned up at the time stated. The work undertaken was to a really high quality and in a very professional manner. Would definitely recommend Xorbars and would use them again."
"We followed their account on Instagram for a while, then took the plunge and booked the new play platform installation. From then on communication was excellent, and the process of booking the installation was straightforward. On the day of installation itself, the people installing were professional, organised and cleaned up after themselves. We're incredibly happy as a family with our XorBars installation and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to other people thinking of getting a bar installed in their gardens."
"Can thoroughly recommend Xorbars. From the initial prompt email reply, which was very comprehensive, to advice on set up and design, we’ve had an excellent experience using this company. The set up in the garden looks great, and the monkey bars, swing and pull up bars are all very stable for use as the parents and the kids! The installation team were very efficient and friendly - thanks so much for all your help - it’s been a great choice. Thanks, Mike and family (Surrey)."
"Great service and Bars look great. Team arrived on time and left garden more tidy than it was before. Bars are up and look even better than expected. Would recommend to anyone looking for this product as not only is quality great the team and service is spot is. Thank you"
"From my first enquiry right through to the full installation the service was 5 star. I am absolutely delighted with my Olympian bars and I'd have no hesitation in recommending Xorbars."
"Efficient, friendly & professional service. We're really pleased with our new monkey bars & pull up bars! Would definitely recommend Xorbars."
"From the planning process right through to completed installation Xorbars were prompt, knowledgeable and ensured we had the right product for our needs. Its been a real pleasure to deal with them and get such a quality product. We opted for the Olympian with peg board, human flag and punchbag attachments but are so impressed are going back to extend it further. The whole set up is ideal for 2 very active adults and two young teenage sons offering the flexibility for all of us to train from easy days right up to the toughest of challenges. Can't recommend it enough."
"It was a difficult installation, but James did a great job of looking at different alternatives and working out what would work, very pleased with the result. James and team really care about what they are doing. April 2018"
Xorbars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 123 reviews