Xorbars Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd

About Xorbars Ltd: Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Richard Y
"Excellent product, excellent installation, excellent people. I'm extremely happy with the Warrior Gym Package that we had installed. My kids are even happier. So glad that we went with the installation option. Having seen the rock and ruble that was just under the top soil I'd have been in despair if I'd tried it myself like I originally planned. Looking forward to many years of fun."
Nick H
"We already had a set of bars installed but decided to add additional elements to aid my 2 boys parkour. We added a peg board, monkey bars and a number of other bars to enable them to lashee/swing between two different bars. James already knew the set up he was able to recommend the best bits to add to it. I am very happy with the set up as are the rest of the family and I will upload a video of them using the bars. Thanks again Nick"
Mrs Sarah R
"James and David, our installers were great. They dealt calmly with a minor hiccup when digging the post holes. James offered advice which saved us some money. Daughter loves it and has been on it every day; she has added a few accessories. We spend a lot of time in the garden and this is a worthwhile addition. Really glad we bought it."
"We are extremely happy with our new outdoor gym. James provided excellent product advice and customer service. We would highly recommend his company."
"A great product and great service! The bars were installed expediently and James is a very knowledgeable and generally all round nice guy. Would highly recommend Xorbars to anyone!"
"Great service! Great bars! Everything is perfect - highly recommend!"
"Very happy with our Warrior gym and the service we've received from Xorbars."
"Excellent product and Service, pleasure to have the Xorbars team carry out work at our home."
"Fabulous, great quality products. We ordered one to start with last year and have just added to the set with an extra bar and step up which were delivered within 48 hours. Great service all round and would highly recommend."
"Helpful, friendly and approachable, I highly recommend Xorbars."
"Fantastic pull up bar and great service - the whole family is thrilled!"
"Great product and excellent service - what more can you ask for? Would recommend to anyone."
"We had our Xorbars installed yesterday and we are so happy. The images don’t really do them justice, they look fantastic. The installation process was so easy, we talked through how we were going to use them and then they were set up accordingly. James was extremely helpful. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"Thoroughly recommended! Quality product and installation matched by quality customer service and support. Installed hi-bar training apparatus for my daughter for her pole vault drills. Very pleased we chose this company!"
"First class from start to finish. Initial contact to obtain quotation was excellent and the team were always keen to help and provide a brilliant service. Installation was also superb. It was a pleasure to have the guys round for the day and you can really see how much they care about their business. The product is also first class and everyone in the family love the bars and they are used daily. By far the best on the market. Thank you."
"So awesome! Absolutely love the monkey bars. All the family use them, either to exercise or play! Pull ups, press ups, football goal, punch bag - we keep finding more uses! They look really good too, the green bars blend well with the garden. It looks even better when we take the punch bag off. The service was amazing too, James and David were pleasant and efficient. James did a really good explanation of exercises that can be done, which inspired us. Thankyou - a really lovely product and company."
"I’d been thinking for a while that I wanted a chin up bar in my garden. When I found Xorbars, I decided that I should get some monkey bars and parallel bars as well. I spent ages trying to decide which package to go for. I could have saved time by calling for advice, and I recommend you do this. Call and ask for James, he’ll be happy to talk to you. I thoroughly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed. You will get a personalised service from James, who takes pride in his work. In the end I went for the Warrior Multi Gym, as it has everything, and allows the children to do a full circuit without touching the ground. James made some suggestions about where to put the small bars and grab/foot bars to allow the children to be able to safely get up to the monkey bars (they’re 6 and 7), and about the heights of the bars, and I went along with his suggestions. In the 2 months since we had this installed it’s had daily use from 3 members of the family, and even one-year-old Matilda has been hanging from the bars. Check out the gallery on the website, and Youtube and Instagram, there may be some options available that are not on the website, for example stainless steal bars, flying pull up bars… Kingsley, Banstead"
"James and David were brilliant. James had lots of useful suggestions about where to put the bars and how high they should be. They were both very professional and did a very thorough job of the installation. They look great and the whole family (and friends) love them. I would definitely recommend them."
"James spent a lot of time with me on the phone, advising me on the most appropriate gym for me and the best way to lay it out. He and Dave were a real pleasure to have in the back garden for the day and they made an excellent, and very tidy job of installing it. And it looks fantastic!"
"James and David were great on the day of the installation, with very useful suggestion what to put at what height etc and just a pleasure to have around. During the whole process the communication with Laura was great and so was the customer service. We're so pleased with our Olympian and monkey bars, the whole family uses it and it looks very impressive too! Here's to lots of playtime and garden workouts! Keep up the great work!!"
Xorbars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 134 reviews