Xorbars Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd

About Xorbars Ltd: Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Nick H
"Great product which my 2 very active boys 6 and 9 love and allows us all to spend more time in the garden. Installation was straight forward and some of the extras you get just make it a great addition to any garden. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Emma T
"Due to the shape of our garden the standard arrangement for the Warrior package would not fit. This was not a problem for James, he was able to come up with an alternative layout which works perfectly. We opted for the 5x5 stained wood posts which makes it very robust and looks extremely impressive in our garden. The whole family is delighted with the new kit and we are sure it will give us many years of enjoyment."
Eloise B
"Absolutely brilliant. James helped us pick what was right for us and our space. Primarily we wanted it for us adults but both kids ( 8 and 17 ) are making great use of it too. Being able to just nip out in the garden and do some work has massively helped us. It looks fabulous too!"
"Excellent service and quality, we had an installation during the winter months so we’re limited for time. Installation was quick and arranged around my working hours so I was able to get back and get the bars set to my specification. They’ve been great to use and exactly what I wanted. Thank you XoBars"
"I am so happy with my xorbars installation and would love to get additional equipment in the future. James was able to give me advice on where best to place my new bars and was very quick and efficient installing them. They look great!"
"Not just the product, but the knowledge and friendliness of James also exhibits high level of quality. Its been over 3 months now since we had bars installed, and they look good and offer an healthy alternate to all screen time for kids and us, adults, alike."
Juliette R
Verified Buyer
"The whole family is thrilled with the new Xorbars frame! The process of planning it to fit in our garden space, making sure it suited the kids and grown up requirements, fitting it and paying for it were all made easy by friendly and efficient communication and great customer service. The frame itself is good quality and we can even move the bar heights as the kids grow etc. I can highly recommend buying from Xorbars. Thank you !"
"Purchased the equipment for crossfit training. Very pleased with this high quality product and service. They were knowledgeable, professional and offered great guidance and advice as to what would work best for me. Excellent communication and friendly staff. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent product and service!"
"Good communication from start to finish about the product, the delivery and installation etc. I always felt up to date with what was happening. The installation went smoothly and was completed all on time and James (who did the installation) is a very likeable chap which is always nice! Installation costs were very fair compared to what you might find with other products as well. Overall a top service provided and a really good product too - thank you Xorbars"
"From the moment I decided to have a pull up bar fitted in my garden and made contact with Xorbars, the service was first class. They were very helpful from start to finish and would definitely recommend them. And the finished product is amazing, can’t wait to get using it."
"I’m extremely happy with my Xorbars experience - from order through to installation. The installation went smoothly and according to plan. I’m very happy with the quality of the equipment."
"James and the Xorbars team were absolutely great. They kept in close contact from the day of purchase to installation day and were efficient, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. An excellent high quality product and service that comes highly recommended."
"James installed our Warrior Gym in a single day and it went well. We are very much looking forward to using it"
Vladimir S
Verified Buyer
"High quality, simple communication, good price. James is a real professional, he likes his job."
"I am absolutely delighted with our new Xorbars high bar and parallel bars. The service provided before and during the installation was excellent, communication could not have been easier or more clear, and the quality of the bars is super high."
Jonathan S
Verified Buyer
"Finally took the jump and had a pull up bar and dip bar installed in the back garden - and absolutely no regrets, just wish I'd done it sooner. I'm done with gyms, wanted to get out doors and exercise in the elements. It's now part of my everyday workout and I just have to step out the back door. My seven-year old son is hooked and can already do more pull ups than me! I'm going to add some olympic rings this week to extend the range of exercises. James did and awesome job installing the bars, advising on best position and taking the time to take me through the full range of exercises you can do on both bars, which I should add is far more than I realised. This has brought a whole new impetus to keeping fit and I can't recommend Xorbars enough for both quality of product and customer service. I will definitely be adding to this set up in the near future."
"Communications before the installation were prompt and professional. On the day, James arrived precisely on time, he talked to us about our needs and made sure that he fully understand what we wanted out of the installation, and then he set to work in the most efficient and organised manner one could imagine. During the installation, he came up with ideas and proposals for altering the height and location of certain bars, all of which made complete sense. And at the end of the day, he tidied away and left no mess whatsoever. We have been left with a fabulous set up that has been receiving daily use from all of us, small and large!"
"I'm extremely happy with the product and service from XorBars. I had a wall to post bar installed by James. It is a fantastic piece of equipment for the garden and can even have a swing attached for my daughters. The installation was fast and professional and the garden was left neat and tidy. I will definitely be adding more products from these guys in the future. Can't recommend enough!"
"From the moment of order placement to full installation the entire process was hasslefree. The entire order was installed within 6 hours and its now been in place for a month. Quality of the set up is excellent and I genuinely do not have a negative thing to say - aside from its good to help a small yet up and coming business."
"Great communication before installation and during. James worked through rain to dig holes in our root laden ground and kept cheerful throughout. After finishing James then stayed late to talk the family through how to use the bars safely. We are more than happy with the installation and the materials used are high quality. I would highly recommend Xorbars to anyone. Thanks!"
"Brilliant service from start to finish. James installed a pull up bar and parallel bars in my garden. I couldn't be happier with the design, quality and sturdiness of the product. Thank you, I will recommend you to my friends."
"Delighted with my new installation 5ft Pull up bars,look great and put up in no time with no mess. Excellent service"
Xorbars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 100 reviews