Xorbars Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd

About Xorbars Ltd: Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Nick H
"Great product which my 2 very active boys 6 and 9 love and allows us all to spend more time in the garden. Installation was straight forward and some of the extras you get just make it a great addition to any garden. Would thoroughly recommend them."
Emma T
"Due to the shape of our garden the standard arrangement for the Warrior package would not fit. This was not a problem for James, he was able to come up with an alternative layout which works perfectly. We opted for the 5x5 stained wood posts which makes it very robust and looks extremely impressive in our garden. The whole family is delighted with the new kit and we are sure it will give us many years of enjoyment."
Eloise B
"Absolutely brilliant. James helped us pick what was right for us and our space. Primarily we wanted it for us adults but both kids ( 8 and 17 ) are making great use of it too. Being able to just nip out in the garden and do some work has massively helped us. It looks fabulous too!"
"Efficient, friendly & professional service. We're really pleased with our new monkey bars & pull up bars! Would definitely recommend Xorbars."
Florence V
Verified Buyer
"I had a long last dream come true of having a pull up bar in my garden and Xorbars made this possible. The guys that put it up was fantastic and I’m sorry I only had water to offer them because my boys had finished all the juices . 😏"
"From the planning process right through to completed installation Xorbars were prompt, knowledgeable and ensured we had the right product for our needs. Its been a real pleasure to deal with them and get such a quality product. We opted for the Olympian with peg board, human flag and punchbag attachments but are so impressed are going back to extend it further. The whole set up is ideal for 2 very active adults and two young teenage sons offering the flexibility for all of us to train from easy days right up to the toughest of challenges. Can't recommend it enough."
"It was a difficult installation, but James did a great job of looking at different alternatives and working out what would work, very pleased with the result. James and team really care about what they are doing. April 2018"
"A quick, efficient and good quality service made the whole installation process a very positive experience. The actual equipment is surprisingly attractive to look at in the garden, and because of the natural feel, is a perfect fit amongst the trees and lawn! Using the equipment has been fun for all of us as a family as well as keeping us fit! The equipment also feels solid and safe to use. I would highly recommend Xorbars in every way. A big thank you to James and his team!"
"I love the grip of the bats and the set up perfect size for training"
"Exceptional service, really good product and it was great to talk with James about how they'd be used before the concrete went in the ground. This means that we haven't had any second thoughts about positioning and bar heights. He even gave my daughter a demo on how they could be used! We've added some olympic rings to them and the girls can't get enough of them. Money well spent! Thank you."
"Excellent service and quality, we had an installation during the winter months so we’re limited for time. Installation was quick and arranged around my working hours so I was able to get back and get the bars set to my specification. They’ve been great to use and exactly what I wanted. Thank you XoBars"
"I am so happy with my xorbars installation and would love to get additional equipment in the future. James was able to give me advice on where best to place my new bars and was very quick and efficient installing them. They look great!"
"Not just the product, but the knowledge and friendliness of James also exhibits high level of quality. Its been over 3 months now since we had bars installed, and they look good and offer an healthy alternate to all screen time for kids and us, adults, alike."
Juliette R
Verified Buyer
"The whole family is thrilled with the new Xorbars frame! The process of planning it to fit in our garden space, making sure it suited the kids and grown up requirements, fitting it and paying for it were all made easy by friendly and efficient communication and great customer service. The frame itself is good quality and we can even move the bar heights as the kids grow etc. I can highly recommend buying from Xorbars. Thank you !"
"Purchased the equipment for crossfit training. Very pleased with this high quality product and service. They were knowledgeable, professional and offered great guidance and advice as to what would work best for me. Excellent communication and friendly staff. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent product and service!"
"Good communication from start to finish about the product, the delivery and installation etc. I always felt up to date with what was happening. The installation went smoothly and was completed all on time and James (who did the installation) is a very likeable chap which is always nice! Installation costs were very fair compared to what you might find with other products as well. Overall a top service provided and a really good product too - thank you Xorbars"
"From the moment I decided to have a pull up bar fitted in my garden and made contact with Xorbars, the service was first class. They were very helpful from start to finish and would definitely recommend them. And the finished product is amazing, can’t wait to get using it."
"I’m extremely happy with my Xorbars experience - from order through to installation. The installation went smoothly and according to plan. I’m very happy with the quality of the equipment."
"James and the Xorbars team were absolutely great. They kept in close contact from the day of purchase to installation day and were efficient, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. An excellent high quality product and service that comes highly recommended."
"James installed our Warrior Gym in a single day and it went well. We are very much looking forward to using it"
Vladimir S
Verified Buyer
"High quality, simple communication, good price. James is a real professional, he likes his job."
"I am absolutely delighted with our new Xorbars high bar and parallel bars. The service provided before and during the installation was excellent, communication could not have been easier or more clear, and the quality of the bars is super high."
Xorbars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 107 reviews