Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Amar
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Liz
Excellent service, product and personalised advice. I couldn't recommend Xorbars highly enough.

The bars look fantastic - unlike all the other industrial looking one I had seen, these blend into the garden. They are also extremely sturdy.
What a fantastic piece of kit! The ninja warrior set is sturdy and versatile, exactly what we wanted. Used for training (although not as much as I should 😬) and by the kids who have spent hours climbing all over it and showing off their new skills. James was very helpful and professional through order to install. Thank you so much.
Great dialogue through the design process. Timely delivery and installation. Family now loving this set up at different points in the day. We have been out enjoying it at 5am and 9pm !

Given us all more impetus to change how we think and live our lives and even more time outside enjoying the fresh air ; )
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2019
Love our monkey bars and pull up bar! James did a great job on the installation and gave us fantastic advice about where to put them and how high the bars should be for maximum benefit. Totally recommend Xorbars.
We recently had the the Assault Xorbars installed and they are amazing! Our daughter who is 6 loves them and so do my husband and I. I have been using them instead of going to the gym. Our daughter makes up ever evolving routines and wants to go and play on them at any opportunity. The bars are so good for all round fitness, and so easy to use, plus they look fantastic too and blend naturally into our garden. Thank you so much James.
The whole experience was excellent, from the pre-sale discussions to help me put my mind at ease about our artificial grass all the way through to the delivery and installation. James was prompt and worked efficiently to install the equipment and we had a good chat while he was here. Couldn't be happier with the end result and the kids absolutely love it! Would recommend to anyone.
The Xorbars look very natural in the setting of our garden. The installation and service were excellent and we hope to get many years of use and enjoyment from the bars.

I will forward some photos separately.

Thanks
Xorbars are the best at doing what they do. It was quick, clean, the bar is super stable and makes my garden look even better! 5 stars.
Can’t say enough good things about the Warrior Gym installed by the very professional James who thoughtfully helped us place it in the perfect spot in our garden.
The kids having been getting up early before school to clamber around the different bars and one grown up kid is finding out how weak his upper body is!
The wooden posts and green bars blend perfectly into a garden environment and the quality of the material looks great. I expect that we will get many happy years of use.
Thank you David. It was a really nice installation despite the cold Wintry conditions. The kids kept us company and where there to offer some great advice on how to install the Warrior Gym. Yes, calisthenics soon separates those with strength to those without. It is also interesting to see how we start off as small children quite strong and soon lose that strength if the muscles are not used through training or play. Thanks again.

Team Xorbars
Excellent product quality and service! The mini multi-gym is better than any other outdoor fun equipment we came across because is versatile and it can be used by all members of the family (and friends) not matter how big or small...it is a social and meeting place, not only for exercise, that definitely takes teenagers' heads out of their computers!
The installation team were great and professional.
Would definitely recommend this company and their products to anyone.
Thanks so much Diana. We couldn't agree more with your comments. The mini multigym is a really nice set up too. The bar above the parallel bar is great for incline press ups and shoulder press and well the human flag bars are a great aspirational training tool - also not as hard as people think too. Thanks again.

Team Xorbars
Having bought the combined pull up bar and parallel bars, I am extremely pleased with them. Xorbars delivered and installed them for me, providing clear instruction on how to use them. The product and service are first-rate.
Thanks Mik. Despite the long journey to Leeds and a lorry reversing into the van it was a lovely day for the installation and really did look nice from the veranda. All the best.
We wanted a pull-up bar to install in our hallway, so we ordered a 3.5ft bar from James. It arrived very quickly but we had a few technical issues with the adjustment bracket to make it fit our space. I e-mailed James...….. and within minutes he called me. His first words were "Please don't worry, whatever the problem we will put it right for you". Many business people in UK should learn how to say that. Within 24 hrs we had a new bar and had installed it effortlessly. The welds, alignment of the fixings, steel thickness and powder coating are all first rate and it gives us great confidence. Fabulous service.
Thank you peter. We really appreciate your comments as we genuinely believe in our products and aim for great customer service. We wish you and your wife all the best for 2019.
Xorbars have been brilliant. The Cube Multigym looks great and has proved to be very popular with users. The communication and professionalism from Xorbars was very good throughout the process. Thanks, Sam
Thanks Sam. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and developing something new for Battersea Park. Thanks for the feedback and have a great 2019.
We are extremely happy with our new outdoor gym. James provided excellent product advice and customer service. We would highly recommend his company.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to put a picture with your review. We loved installing your gym and wish you and your family all the best.
A great product and great service! The bars were installed expediently and James is a very knowledgeable and generally all round nice guy. Would highly recommend Xorbars to anyone!
Thanks Katherine. James will be pleased with your kind words.
Excellent product, excellent installation, excellent people.
I'm extremely happy with the Warrior Gym Package that we had installed. My kids are even happier. So glad that we went with the installation option. Having seen the rock and ruble that was just under the top soil I'd have been in despair if I'd tried it myself like I originally planned. Looking forward to many years of fun.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2018
A tough day of digging for this one. We got there in the end though and we have to say, it does look pretty cool. Thanks for letting us make our sandwiches in your kitchen :)
Great service!
Great bars!
Everything is perfect - highly recommend!
Ahh the 15ft 6x6 posts. Thanks for the tea and encouragement when installing these monster sized posts.
Very happy with our Warrior gym and the service we've received from Xorbars.
Thanks Carol. It was a pleasure installing your Warrior Gym.
Excellent product and Service, pleasure to have the Xorbars team carry out work at our home.
You are very welcome. All the best with everything.
Fabulous, great quality products. We ordered one to start with last year and have just added to the set with an extra bar and step up which were delivered within 48 hours. Great service all round and would highly recommend.
Xorbars Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 207 reviews