ZIELER Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZIELER
Read ZIELER Reviews

About ZIELER:

Zieler is a family-run art supplies business working with artists to produce the best supplies.

artsupplies@zieler.co.uk

Unit B2, Ullswater Industrial Estate,, Coulsdon

My purchases are for Christmas Gifts so have not used them yet I was very happy with the delivery of 3 writing sets
Excellent product, excellent service!
Quick easy to use website. Speedy delivery. I have yet to give the items as an Xmas gift. But all looks as I hoped for. Thank you
First order with Zieler and it's been an excellent experience. Clear, easy-to-navigate and helpful website, simple ordering process, good information at every stage, very fast delivery. I will definitely be ordering from Zieler again. Five stars!
Very good service and quick delivery
Order came promptly, well packaged to avoid damage. I had already purchased this beginner's watercolour set for one granddaughter, who loved it. So now another granddaughter will receive it for Christmas.
Delivered promptly no issues
Excellent service. Good quality purchase. Many thanks
Very pleased with efficient and speedy service.
Delivered on time and in perfect condition , jumbo pad paper very good workable surface a good buy .
Excellent website, got all I was looking for. Super quick delivery and very well packaged. Looking forward to my next shop.
I received the items I ordered very quickly and there was no fault with them whatsoever. Nice set of calligraphic pens and plenty of inck cartridges. Practice notebooks also really good
Excellent service and quick delivery
My daughter was extremely happy with her acrylic paint set.
The pack was delivered promptly and I was able to start using it at my art class yesterday. It's the first time I've tried Lino cutting and everything seems available to try it.
This company has been wonderful, especially during lockdown!
Great product and fantastic service. Thank you
Great service. Very prompt and helpful response to email
Communication brilliant, delivery was next day. No complaints here. Excellent service From a very happy customer
Product as described. Good starter kit for me to try linocut. Prompt delivery
ZIELER is rated 4.91 based on 591 reviews