ZIELER Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZIELER
Read ZIELER Reviews

About ZIELER:

Zieler is a family-run art supplies business working with artists to produce the best supplies.

artsupplies@zieler.co.uk

Unit B2, Ullswater Industrial Estate,, Coulsdon

Fantastic service and great quality and affordable art supplies - very impressed! Thank you Ziegler.
Excellent service really quick and efficient šŸ˜Š
Easy to navigate site and find what I want.
Prompt delivery.
Quality product.
Thank you so much for the speedy service received and a special thanks to Kieran for his Customer Service manners and understanding of difficulties delivering to the Channel Isles.
I am delighted with the Art Pack and all contents within, good value for money. I’m sure my granddaughter will be delighted with her birthday gift.

Patricia Russell
Couldn't be more helpful. Super prompt communication. Excellent customer service.
Prompt and excellent service and delivery.
Entirely satisfied. My husband hasn't used the palette knives yet but is happy with their appearance. Packaging good.
Bet good quality and price. Rapid delivery
I am very pleased with the quality of the sloping board I bought for my grandson. I am helping to home school during lockdown and felt that he needed help with his handwriting. The board was recommended to me by a special needs expert and I must say it is great. I added stationery and pens so My grandson thinks it is like a little office! It actually did improve his handwriting!
Great quality products, excellent customer service, and speedy delivery.
Excellent quality product! Very quick delivery. Expertly packed to avoid transit damage. I will definitely use Zieler again. Thank you.
Good canvas really well packaged and delivered quickly.
Great service
The canvases were a reasonable price and easy to order and arrived the next day. excellent service. I shall definitely be buying from them again
Very helpful in giving advice and prompt next day delivery. Excellent personal service
Excellent service. Next day delivery. Well packaged. Order as described. Very pleased with purchase.
Lovely paints prompt delivery thankyou
VERY EFFICIENT. ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY.
Impressed with the quality of the products and their speedy delivery
Easy to order and complete and well packaged
Excellent service with very good delivery
My item was delivered very quickly. The quality is excellent.
ZIELER is rated 4.93 based on 196 reviews