ZIELER Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZIELER
Read ZIELER Reviews

About ZIELER:

Zieler is a family-run art supplies business working with artists to produce the best supplies.

artsupplies@zieler.co.uk

Unit B2, Ullswater Industrial Estate,, Coulsdon

As described. Very pleased good value.
Good quality.Good service. I will buy again.
In a world of mediocrity , how refreshing to find ZIELER ! Very pleased with all aspects of the deal . I would deal here again .
Is there a free delivery option? I did not see it if it was available as I was moved too quickly on to the ‘following day delivery’.
Good products,reasonable prices,efficient service,all one could ask! Thank you.
Great product ,well packaged, received promptly. Delighted with it, a great help to a puzzler with back or neck problems as the board can be angled to the most comfortable position. Thoroughly recommended.
Excellent service. Good quality. Will certainly recommend this company.
Two small orders have been promptly delivered & satisfactory. I will use you again & hope you thrive without losing your hands-on standards. Peter Stones
Excellent value for money, fast delivery, would recommended
Excellent service once again.
Product excellent
Very happy with the set that was sent also the quick service
Great quality products and excellent service with rapid delivery. I will happily order again.
Always a great buy Cheap but quality products Always nice quick delivery service Very happy thanks 😊
This is my third order from Zieler and I’ve been extremely impressed with every product I’ve bought from them. Excellent quality art materials and portfolios. Very prompt delivery and very good communication. Zieler is my new go-to art supplier.
Not sure I’d buy again. Oil based ink is laborious to use, blades could be sharper.
Excellent product, my son is finding it really helpful. Efficient delivery too
Last minute present that was delivered quickly as promised. Recipient loved it too.
Great products, just as described, for a good price and very quick delivery. What more could you want.
Order arrived promptly as advertised and was entirely up to specification.
ZIELER is rated 4.91 based on 530 reviews