Trade Price Deals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Price Deals Ltd
Read Trade Price Deals Ltd Reviews

About Trade Price Deals Ltd:

Trade Price Deals searches the UK for the best deals in the trade so that you, our customers, don’t have to. From archive shelving to whiteboards, warehouse racking to plastic parts bins, our mission is simple, to guarantee you Great Prices, Every Day, for commercial equipment and supplies.

Excellent service, speedy delivery and great goods.
The racking arrived a day early, so it has not been opened as yet. One of the packages is badly battered but we are hoping that it is just the packaging which is damaged. We plan to erect next week, but i am away until 15 December. I would like to add that the Mail delivery driver was exceptionally helpful and considerate. A delight to deal with nothing was too much trouble. If only all drivers were as helpful
Excellent! I’m very pleased with the shelves I bought and with the service I received regarding the delivery.. thank you
Had an initial problem ordering online but a phone call to the company was handled friendly, speedily and efficiently. Shelving delivered in 2 days, excellent value for money. Would buy again from this company. Thank you.
It could not have been better. I had ordered an inappropriate item by mistake - my fault. When I realised I contacted the company, the order was cancelled immediatley with no quibble. I was then given very helpful advice, managed to order a suitable item and this was delivered very promptly.
Trade Price Deals Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews