The Webinar Vet Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Webinar Vet
Read The Webinar Vet Reviews
Webinar Vet is fantastic!
Very clear
Except there is no support for the advancement of chelated herbal antibiotics and the chelated CNM protocol. I am afraid the college has to be taken by the horns. I do that fearlessly every year - run over of course. If anyone at webinar vet would like to help the stricken with lethal drug resistance do not hesitate to email wseymourhamilton@gmail.com
Brilliant, huge range of CPD content.
I absolutely love this website and would definitely recommend it to anyone who still hasn't joined. It's so easy and simple to complete your hours of CPD with the amounts of various webinars on here. There's so much to choose from, and unquestionably something for everyone. 10/10!
Thank you for giving me wonderful opportunity of 75 hours od free webinars. This is very useful for me and for my veterinary profession. I found all the webinars very interesting. Awesome! I enjoyed most of all the webinars in packet about arthritis and osteoarthritis treatments and veterinary aspects about exotics. I intend to watch and study other webinars from the Webinar Vet. Thank you for this really outstanding opportunity of 70 hours of unlimited access from Webinars Vet.
It’s an amazing place to learn. Thank you for this opportunity
The webinar is precise and easy to follow steps.
A great resource for veterinary webinars.
The webinars are always interesting with good slides. It was fantastic to have a webinar with a transcript available (Aggression in Rabbits), because instead of frantically taking notes it was easier to concentrate on what was being said. The podcasts are very informative.
Excellent content of continuous education and updating in the different areas of veterinary medicine. I would love more webinars in spanish.
Plenty of choice of good webinars
THE BEST SITE FOR US TO LEARN FROM YOU.
Excellent content and range, delivered well.
Great time with a lot of different webinars!
Its a good place to rapidly go through the best treatment choice in cases we have daily
The Webinar Vet 5 star review on 1st August 2022
TWV has lots of webinars to watch on many different subjects and these can be found using the search filters. Unfortunately using the search box itself doesn’t have any effect. I tried searching for ‘vaccination’ and the webinars showing did not change. Nor did it for pandemic and I know there are webinars with that in the title.
The website is really easy to use. Lots of great webinars to choose from. Really enjoyed the ones I listened to. Thanks
I like the on demand webinars. You can watch them whenever suits you best. Disadvantage is that there is no room for questions.
wonderful learned a lot